Dooms Day thread

Instinct

I think the digital tv conspiracy is disinfo but Codex, chemtrails and fluoride being bad are real. And that there is a population reduction/eugenics agenda on the part of the world's 'elite' is real. As far as vaccines go though mercury is not the only bad thing in them. In fact Dr. Rebecca Carley argues that it's actually a red herring and that it's the entire vaccine is bad. Check out Science of Vaccine Damage.

By the way, regarding the term 'conspiracy theorist'. Something's only a theory if it's unproven, and most of what we're talking about here is fact it's just denied by the establishment for the most part. In my opinion it's used incorrectly as a slandarous term against people in order to create a social stigma against critically analyzing the actions of the government and ruling class. Even though conspiracy is a common charge in the court system against regular citizens who are accused of premeditated crimes, we're trained to think it's irrational for us to suspect them of it. For cannabis users I think it's espescially ridiculous to buy into it considering that we know they will lock us up for using a plant that we know isn't just not bad but actually one of the most medicinal natural substances that exists. So we know that their will is not good.

Instinct,

lwien

Instinct said:
And that there is a population reduction/eugenics agenda on the part of the world's 'elite' is real.
Gots to protect the kitty.

lwien,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
fuck that^

thank you for making what Instinct said look like a joke. Dude what the fuck was that? :rolleyes:

"oh no these guys a loons....better dig up that pic of the guy with his cat" :disgrace:

thank you for the truthful post Instinct...I'm glad someone actually has their eyes open to all the scary bullshit going on in the world

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
methinks you need to open up your ears and clean out your eyes...it could be nice to be alive ;)

Hennessy1414,
Top Bottom