• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Doodscents vs Stickybox Hydro Maxx

Simply Stoned

I am torn between the woodscents and the sticky box hydro max. both look like they'd fit needs. I have a couple portables (FF2, Pax2, but hardly use pax2) and am looking for something to use with water for bigger rips at home with water filtration. Like the idea of no power needed for SB but also like the log vape for always being ready and hear it is super efficient with material.

Also, Does the woodscents smell when the vape is plugged in and hot but the stem is NOT attached with material in it?

Can anyone that has experience with both rate EACH DEVICE separately below plz. Scale 1-10, 1 being lowest etc. THX!!!!

1. Flavor

2. Efficiency with material

3. Quick EFFECTIVE session

4. Stink factor when not in use

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!!

Simply Stoned,
Reactions: arb

Doktor Dub

I don t own any of them but a Vapcap and the SB jr - quite different, alone the Bowlsize....

While the WS will be great for effiency with material, the SB family is more about quick, on demand "Macro-dosing".

There are also some other great Desktop Vapes for big rips through water.

Just my two cents, hope you will get many better answers.

Have a great day!

Simply Stoned

I don t own any of them but a Vapcap and the SB jr - quite different, alone the Bowlsize....

While the WS will be great for effiency with material, the SB family is more about quick, on demand "Macro-dosing".

There are also some other great Desktop Vapes for big rips through water.

Just my two cents, hope you will get many better answers.

Have a great day!
THX... I see you have a FP shower head listed. I really really really want one of those and live two minutes down the street from where they are made but don't think I can get away with that device with wife and kids - too many questions will be asked for sure and I'm certain someone would get burned or knock it over and keep on walking. But, Ive got to ask, just how awesome is it? Is the SH the best head for the FP? Can you dab on the SH or flower only? THX!!

Simply Stoned,

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
1. Flavor

2. Efficiency with material

3. Quick EFFECTIVE session

4. Stink factor when not in use

I see you have a FP shower head listed. I really really really want one of those and live two minutes down the street from where they are made but don't think I can get away with that device with wife and kids - too many questions will be asked for sure and I'm certain someone would get burned or knock it over and keep on walking. But, Ive got to ask, just how awesome is it? Is the SH the best head for the FP

...take a look at the life saber vape :2c:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/7th-floor-life-saber-lsv.2641/
https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/life-saber-vaporizer-1/

just_the_flu,

Megaton

Nope, log vapes dont smell when they arent in contact with your herbs!

Megaton,

Doktor Dub

THX... I see you have a FP shower head listed. I really really really want one of those and live two minutes down the street from where they are made but don't think I can get away with that device with wife and kids - too many questions will be asked for sure and I'm certain someone would get burned or knock it over and keep on walking. But, Ive got to ask, just how awesome is it? Is the SH the best head for the FP? Can you dab on the SH or flower only? THX!!

Hi, your feeling is quite spot on - the FP IS awesome and the most capable Vape i tried by far. Even all my smoking friends are impressed. Built quality is also just great. You can dab on the SH, IMHO it is not as bad as it is sometimes described but it is dabbing on TI, SIC is better for sure, but a few years ago a TI e-nail was the greatest thing on earth....
It is also right that the FP is not really children and family friendly and if you don t have a designated Vape station it takes some thought to set it up secure.

And man, if i d live as near to NewVape as you i would sooo love to get a tour of their shop.

Doktor Dub,
Reactions: Vaporware

sickmanfraud

If you want a vape specifically for water than look no further than the TUBOx.

The TUBOx is the only 510 vape that comes in 2 pieces separated by a short cord. The advantage of the two piece design means that the heavy parts are not balanced in the water piece.

tuboxevicvtwominid020d-1200x1200.png

http://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=68_75&product_id=274

sickmanfraud,

Vaporware

NewVape does shows and stuff where people can try their stuff out, so since you’re so close I think you should talk to them about a visit and maybe a demo.

I haven’t tried either that you’re considering, but personally I’m more interested in the Woodscents. What’s kept me away from directly torch heated stuff (as opposed to a VapCap which is metal heated with a torch which then heats your materials indirectly) is that anything coming out of the torch that isn’t burned is going directly into your lungs.

Maybe water would take care of some or all of that, I’m not sure, but I know I’m trying to avoid any combustion byproducts, butane, etc. that might come out of a torch and I know at least without water some other people are bothered by this.

I have heard that SBs are hard hitting though, so... :shrug:

I would avoid Doodscents for sure though... :rofl:

If you want a vape specifically for water than look no further than the TUBOx.

The TUBOx is the only 510 vape that comes in 2 pieces separated by a short cord. The advantage of the two piece design means that the heavy parts are not balanced in the water piece.

tuboxevicvtwominid020d-1200x1200.png

http://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=68_75&product_id=274

Actually the new G43 @VCBud makes has that type of design too, but yeah, there aren’t many like it and I’ve heard a lot of good things about both!

Top Bottom