Done dabbing BHO for awhile. Need advice on Arizer vaporizer

dosteov

I'm pretty much done with dabbing BHO for awhile.

My tolerance is on the high side. I just ordered the Arizer vaporizer. I've got some great bud but was hoping someone could recommend some type of concentrate I can add with the flower to give it an added boost from time to time. I am hoping to get my tolerance down too.

Any recommendations? Maybe non BHO recommendations?

Thanks everyone!
Chris

Chill Dude

I'm pretty much done with dabbing BHO for awhile.

My tolerance is on the high side. I just ordered the Arizer vaporizer. I've got some great bud but was hoping someone could recommend some type of concentrate I can add with the flower to give it an added boost from time to time. I am hoping to get my tolerance down too.

Any recommendations? Maybe non BHO recommendations?

Thanks everyone!
Chris

Most people sandwich concentrates between bud in the solo/Air stem. I'be used shatter, Co2 with a taffy texture, hash and others with a crumble consistency. I've found that higher heat is needed for full extraction.. Levels 6 or 7. It works quite well actually. However, I'd stay away from using concentrates with a watery or oil consistency as it will most likely gunk up you stem and screen and require cleaning.. I hope this helps...

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
What Arizer unit did you acquire?

If you have great herbs and one of their desktop units, i'm betting someone could recommend a technique that would work to get you elevated and help cut out the concentrates or at least cut down some... ;)

Chill Dude

What Arizer unit did you acquire?

If you have great herbs and one of their desktop units, i'm betting someone could recommend a technique that would work to get you elevated and help cut out the concentrates or at least cut down some... ;)

Good point.. When I read the Origanal post, for some reason I thought he meant a portable where he very well could have ordered the desktop. If that's the case, I won't have any input as I've never used the extreme Q from Arizer...

Chill Dude,
Reactions: dosteov

dosteov

Wow you guys are great. thanks for the quick replies. I did indeed get the extreme Q desktop unit. I'm pretty pumped! It is currently on it's way here so I don't have it just yet.

I am going to bed. Good night all.

dosteov,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Good point.. When I read the Origanal post, for some reason I thought he meant a portable where he very well could have ordered the desktop. If that's the case, I won't have any input as I've never used the extreme Q from Arizer...
No sweat. I pick up on the little details by nature. :sherlock:

Wow you guys are great. thanks for the quick replies. I did indeed get the extreme Q desktop unit. I'm pretty pumped! It is currently on it's way here so I don't have it just yet.

Congrads on picking up a really awesome vape!

There's both an Extreme Q thread and a Mod thread. Wealth of info in both! If I could just recall where I put those links??? ;)

This one, you may want to jump to the end and read backwards.

There's also all sorts of info in links in my signature. :rockon:

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician

Hit up @DDave , he will get you dialed in regarding getting hammered with herb only via the EQ.

I recently went through the same transition, dabbing exclusively for nearly 2 years straight.

Came to realize that my immune system was suffering greatly from the dabbing.

Now I Vape Herb and bubble, I've never felt better..

Get a hold of some 5 or six star melt , Herb Sandwich in the EQ..
You will not be disappointed.

I've found that vaporizing Bubble smashes my face harder and lasts double the time dabbing did for me.

This is all my experience though, your results may vary.

Check out my pictures in the Concentate section...
"School me on Bubble "

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Get a hold of some 5 or six star melt , Herb Sandwich in the EQ..
You will not be disappointed.
:drool:

=========

@dosteov

arizerSlide2.jpg

And...

Aftermath.jpg

:rockon:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.

:mmmm: and :chill::smug:

I totally agree on the bubble. The op might benefit from taking a 3-5 day T-break, rebooting the system and then just hitting flower with a little bubble hash perhaps. This would lower your tolerance, and put your body THC levels at a more reasonable level. Your body seems pretty sensitive to this. Listen to your body.

:spliff:

dosteov

I have a nice grain alcohol tincture to help wean me off! Currently waiting on flower.

I'm 43 now and in relatively great shape I guess for 43. I've been smoking since I was 15 and vaping for I guess 5 or 6 years now. I had the firefox for awhile and then got into BHO and have been exclusively on that mostly for almost a year. The high sucks now. It's short and shitty and I cough all the time. Even the supposedly super clean CO2 stuff makes me cough. Maybe it's the method of delivery.

I want some of that bubble hash! It's kind of hard to get though.

I work 50 hours a week Mon-Fri so try not to dab before work! That helps to keep my tolerance somewhat low since then I don't dab until I get home.

Awesome stuff on those threads. Thanks DDave and Hashtag and everyone else for the great advice. I'm hoping tomorrow I'll have both my new vape and flower!!

For now it's some tincture in my morning coffee :)) Life is good

davesmith

Glass Blower
Funny I've been feeling the same recently, taking a break from dabs as I feel they're not good for me at he moment for whatever reason.

Adding Dry sift to a cape Bowl is my personal fav. Gives more of an instant hit than bubble, it's a bit more like dabbing. But yea any hash will help, great advice given above.

Im not really 100% about daily oil use. I fell into e habit for a while recently and tbh was less high (after the tolerance built) and developed a serious wet cough. I'm gonna head back over to capes for a while and see how it goes. The inside of my rig looks fucking gross and my cape bubbler which I've never cleaned still looks reasonably fresh, more water marks than anything.

I've gotta run to work but I'd be interested to hear how you get on and anyone else's input on the health effects of chronic dabbing.

Peace all, stay healthy and fuckcombustion

NorVape

Vape Rictim
Hmm, I vape a lot of hash in my DBV, and also sometimes in my lovely Vapman, and I feel both are a lot harsher on my throath (of course the VM more than the DBV) than dabbing rosin made from the same hash. One hit vs a session. Weed is a bit milder, but I still need a sesh, and it's very cough inducing to me.

But I enjoy taking breaks from dabbing. I think variety helps keep cannabis magical :)

If you can get your hands on traditional hashish, I find it is a good way to lower ones tolerance, but still get that relaxation I know at least I'm looking for :)

Last edited:

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Hmm, I vape a lot of hash in my DBV, and also sometimes in my lovely Vapman, and I feel both are a lot harsher on my throath (of course the VM more than the DBV) than dabbing rosin made from the same hash. One hit vs a session. Weed is a bit milder, but I still need a sesh, and it's very cough inducing to me.

But I enjoy taking breaks from dabbing. I think variety helps keep cannabis magical :)

If you can get your hands on traditional hashish, I find it is a good way to lower ones tolerance, but still get that relaxation I know at least I'm looking for :)
Great point Brother NorVape!!

Rosin is Hydrocarbon free, as opposed to petro / Solvent extractions.

Rosin could actually be the answer for @dosteov , however I still believe no dabbing quite yet... Get your tolerance in check first.

Vape Herb/Rosin sandwiches once a day, until you are getting where you need to be.

I'd also like to bring up another subject of the dabbing...
I remember vividly the first Ti nail I bought, it was TINY and I payed 90$ for it.

Nowadays,I see HUGE Ti nails for 50-80$
It makes me very wary regarding the purity of the metals and/or gradations of Titanium.

I can't remember exactly where I read this, but it was most likely from Skunkpharm, as I know the Author was Gray Wolf (Skunkpharm/BHO pioneer)

But he had warned many people of low grade Titanium being machined into dab nails, as there was a ton of low grade Ti, that was considered "scrap" and was deemed useless up until the Ti nail market took off.

I'm not trying to scare folks, but be aware of what types of metals you are dabbing off of.

herbivore21

Great point Brother NorVape!!

Rosin is Hydrocarbon free, as opposed to petro / Solvent extractions.

Rosin could actually be the answer for @dosteov , however I still believe no dabbing quite yet... Get your tolerance in check first.

Vape Herb/Rosin sandwiches once a day, until you are getting where you need to be.

I'd also like to bring up another subject of the dabbing...
I remember vividly the first Ti nail I bought, it was TINY and I payed 90$ for it.

Nowadays,I see HUGE Ti nails for 50-80$
It makes me very wary regarding the purity of the metals and/or gradations of Titanium.

I can't remember exactly where I read this, but it was most likely from Skunkpharm, as I know the Author was Gray Wolf (Skunkpharm/BHO pioneer)

But he had warned many people of low grade Titanium being machined into dab nails, as there was a ton of low grade Ti, that was considered "scrap" and was deemed useless up until the Ti nail market took off.

I'm not trying to scare folks, but be aware of what types of metals you are dabbing off of.
I know I haven't been able to post here in a while, but just needed to point out that bro, ti quality is definitely an issue, but anyone spending their hard-earned on ti nails nowadays has missed more fundamental points than whether or not the ti is safe lol

Ti is inferior to every other material ever used as a nail with the exception of glass perhaps. Ti nail dabs cannot be compared to dabbing on quartz, let alone ceramic, silicone carbide, machined quartz with a flat coil or sapphire!

I know you aren't into dabbing my brother, and haven't done so in a while. It is definitely true that you gotta get good ti and see legit certificates of authenticity and purity. Still - the ti issue is pretty settled really, if you want purity, safety and quality; you spend extra. You wanna take the risk and save some $$$, there's plenty of folks out there ready to take your money!

In the age of next gen nail materials, in my view the only ti one should continue to dab with is maybe a ti dabber or ti base for one of the d-nail halos ;)

Top Bottom