does vaping two times in a row make you even more lit?

stinkytofus

i mean, i vape almost everyday, in the beginning was very strong, i can slowly hear my window fans turn or feel completely numb and slow, now its like a clear headed high, more controllable, before if i eat chocolate or smoke it (yes combustion, long time ago) i would be so dizzy i would always find the nearest couch or bed to knockout, if the w is weak it can fade maybe within an hr, so now i try vaping once then 5 mins later i do it again and personally it got me more lit, but it could also be i vaped doubled the amount, so i got double the strength

does vaping ALOT (say 0.50grams for example, most vapers dont do more than that i believe so lets consider that ALOT) buds get you more lit? (assuming you normally do 0.05 to 0.25g) or varies by person

does vaping .25g and .25g in succession get you more lit?

or am i just wasting my buds lol

stinkytofus,

howie105

A big chunk of the buzz for me is expectation and perception as much as it is the load size or number of sessions. If it is late at night and just the dog and I a small load in my Nano get me messed. I think that its because I am focused on the experience. On the other hand on party days and doing stuff I can run through a bunch of LSV loads and not feel really high till I settle down. :hmm:

asdf420

I think there's a lot of diminishing returns. There was a point where I had high tolerance. It seemed impossible to get as lit, even by smoking a lot and taking edibles, compared with a tiny bit after a long t-break. almost like tolerance is more important than how much you consume..?

Last edited:

stinkytofus

I went from once a year to once every few days to everyday, now as much as 3-4 times a day lol its bad

stinkytofus,
Reactions: Ricardo

stinkytofus

I have to say though, i like to inhale it all, expand my lungs to max let it swirl around in there for 4-5 seconds before exhaling, could be just me but i feel more lit that way

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
If you run a couple back to back bowls of a high thc strain you will certainly feel the effects becoming more pronounced (within a session).

Then smash a bowl or two of something with a very high CBD and you'll notice the high THC effects from before are more nuanced. Still super stoned but the contrast between the two is noticeable.

Other than that, I find my first session of the day (or first after several hours away) has the most noticeable effects with subsequent sessions only topping up.

But back to back bowls will pack a bigger punch. Your taking in more mg's of active cannabinoids.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Vaping 2x 0.25 in a row is almost the same as vaping 0.5g in one bowl. Probably just a little more efficient, since you take it in more hits and that would mean more time for young lung to absorb it and exhaling less.
So will it get you higher than vaping 0.5 in one bowl? Maybe a little bit.
Will it make you higher than vaping just one 0.25 bowl? Of course, but only in short term, as vaping more will increase your tolerance, so if you keep vaping two bowls, it will eventually be as strong and one bowl in the past, mabe even weaker, and you will get less bang for your buck.

Top Bottom