• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Does this weed look Moldy?

MrBaked.co

I got this stuff, Guy said it had been wrapped a few days, It seems real nice quality, dried well, snappy crunchy etc but got a weird seaweed damp grassy smell with a bit of goodness poking out. but it is bone dry.
As it sits in the jar for 2 days it gets more stinking by the day in a good way, less grassy more skunky.
I asked a few folk and they said could be mold.
This is a close as I can get to it photowise
b1y92A

k8V09q

b1y92A

Don't wanna be vaping bad weed and not sure exactly myself. :(

MrBaked.co,

steama

I got this stuff, Guy said it had been wrapped a few days, It seems real nice quality, dried well, snappy crunchy etc but got a weird seaweed damp grassy smell with a bit of goodness poking out. but it is bone dry.
As it sits in the jar for 2 days it gets more stinking by the day in a good way, less grassy more skunky.
I asked a few folk and they said could be mold.
This is a close as I can get to it photowise
b1y92A

Don't wanna be vaping bad weed and not sure exactly myself. :(
I was just about to say 'inconclusive' then I spotted the grey near the top center, though out of focus. My bet is if you gently spread the bud open at the grey spot you can better see that it is indeed mold.

Sorry buddy, it's your call whether to toss it or not. Personally I would toss it.

:disgust:

steama

Pics aren't good enough to tell. Could be terps or mold. If in doubt, toss. No amount of weed is worth a fungal lung infection. :ugh: Could result in :rip:.
I agree...you need get in there and examine it before you are sure...all the same it looks like what you suspect...unless it's dryer lint...lmao!

:brow:

steama,
Reactions: Summer

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Pics aren't good enough to tell. Could be terps or mold. If in doubt, toss. No amount of weed is worth a fungal lung infection. :ugh: Could result in :rip:.

I think you mean Trichs(as in trichomes), not terps. Been apart of many grows from start to finish, never saw terps on any plants :lol:

Silver420Surfer,
Reactions: Summer
Top Bottom