Do you vape when you want to?

What are your vaping session habbits?

• Total voters

TheMadDabber

I ° The Magician
When you feel like it? In set intervals or when your body or mind call for it?

I ask because as of late of have gotten into a routine of vaping 2 to 3 times a day, in set intervals and I must say its super fantastic. It seems like my perfect dosage.

Im super productive during the day and very chill and relaxed when I need to be

So I was curious to know how you guys and gals do it and what works for you.

CRvapes

i like to break a dime into my crafty filling tool and it normally can fill my chamber 2-3 times from the dime. so ill dose in the morning at 9am and then possibly at 12 again and then at 6pm once again....

i try not to go over that but sometimes i can break up a bit more and run an extra sessions or 2.

crafty battery runs out quick and takes long to charge. so this helps with the mix

TheMadDabber

I ° The Magician
whats the difference between
when you want to and
when you feel like it?

Good question, didnt really think about it until you pointed out. I believe want is more precise. When you want something you know exactly what is that you want and why you want it, but when you feel like something it cant be explained as easily. I feel Happy, for instance I can know exactly whats making me feel happy or maybe I just feel happy but I dont know why.

If youre happy and you know it clap your feet.

HighSeasSailor

I now schedule my sessions each day. Quite frequently, I should say, so it's not exactly a hardship. But if I don't do this, I will forget that I did recently and keep using more without much gainful effect. I used to waste grams a day like this for nothing.

But it's not a regimen. I can vary my schedule at will, I just keep times for next use in my head so I don't keep picking up my device for another puff even if I'm already orbiting the moon.

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
Up at 3am, I get to work at 4am and vape pretty constantly every hour until the drive home.

Once home, I stop screwing around and vape hard with a few dabs mixed in until 8pm. Then I t-break until morning.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
My answer is all of the above.
When I want to, when I need it, and of course when i feel like it plus I wake up everyday first thing i do is hit the nano while the nail is heating up.
And I do this all day

I'd like to say I t break at night but I'm usually up once or twice hitting the pen or esv.

Last edited:

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
I voted when I need, but that is the same as want and feel.

When I feel the need and want to vape I do.

Though that can be situation permitting, which is about to change as soon as I get my press and can provide myself with affordable rosin.

Soon I will be able to use my dabstorm pen whenever I need and wherever I am.

I have found I actually consume less since quitting smoking, as a lot of the time I was skinning up due to the nicotine urge to smoke, now that I don't crave to smoke, I've cut my consumption drastically.

I see my usage dropping even more as soon as I am able to micro-dose with rosin :)

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I wish I could vape whenever I wanted.. I'd be vaping now in work lol

I have to stick to set times..
After 5pm mon-thurs till around 10pm
after 4pm on Friday till late
all day all weekend.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
hmmm... good question

I don't vape first thing in the morning (most mornings) as I'm too tired and would want to go back to bed lol

My job isn't one where peoples lives depend on my work or anything like that, I could quite easily do it while 'medicated' and I think I would hate it a little less too :p

Last edited:
Pyr0,
Reactions: 1DMF

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Same here, I used to even go home at lunch and roll a fatty as well as pour myself a bourbon.

I decided this was not good and stopped taking lunch.

I chose to not get baked before or during work and look forward to hitting the bong when I get home :tup:

1DMF,
Reactions: Pyr0

TheMadDabber

I ° The Magician
I am a chronic vaper before work. I feel it levels me out. Sometimes my face will give it away and people will notice, but my work ethics and focus are on point, so Im sure they dont mind, plus Im always in a good mood and ready for work.

This only came about after I found the right dosage and the right intervals.

stonedbob

100% THC
I am a chronic vaper before work. I feel it levels me out. Sometimes my face will give it away and people will notice, but my work ethics and focus are on point, so Im sure they dont mind, plus Im always in a good mood and ready for work.

This only came about after I found the right dosage and the right intervals.
I tried to vape before work few times, but I think it denends on the job, for programmer, it bothers me to work... Make me alittle confused and slow thinking.

Rebelistic

Never before work but most of the time apart from that. Maybe had a bit much this last weekend but nice bud can be very moreish and with vaping it never feels bad or too much.
I don't always vape when I want though as I'm often around poeple who don't partake and tend to vape before/after as I'm not that outgoing and can't be bothered with the hassal of explaining it.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Same here, I used to even go home at lunch and roll a fatty as well as pour myself a bourbon.

I decided this was not good and stopped taking lunch.

I chose to not get baked before or during work and look forward to hitting the bong when I get home :tup:
hahaha, I used to do similar in a previous job as a printer.
Couple of us used to nip out at lunch.. I'd be hitting a bong and a few pulls of a spliff, then it would be shops for food and returning back to work all bleary eyed and working on designs for customers all afternoon.
Those were the days :myday:

Sativa in the morning wakey wakey
Hybrid. Afternoon cruise control
Indica Evening night night
Works for me
If we ever get more selection in the UK where I can pick and choose my strains, I'd definitely be up for trying this :)
Most of the time on the weekends, I'm proper baked by the afternoon and sometimes need a nap :p
s'all good tho
eat, sleep, vape, repeat lol

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I use cannabis for medical purposes, so I voted when I need to. However, I can vape whenever I want, so "when I want to" also applies because I have no restrictions.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
You kids... vaping all day! Wish there were vaporizers when I was in college, before and soon after, but was mostly one hitters & joints.

Nowadays I have enough trouble keeping up and doing all I need to at work, so never before or during. Sometimes on the way home if a short day, or if it has been a particularly tough one. Truth be told, I don't really feel like vaping before or at work, and could probably get away with it most of the time.

Usually after dinner and almost always before bed. Sometimes this is just one long session, or several short ones, depending on how you look at it. Depending on what's going on weekends, usually in the afternoon and into the evening. Sometimes wake and vape and go from there. I always vape hard if going out, whether to a bar, or a show, or whatever. Take the vape and get vaped up if doing something outdoors like hiking, fishing, kayaking, etc.

So.... I'd say I vape when I want to for the most part. Sometimes not - like at a major family event or a funeral or something. So guess that leaves out "when I feel like it". Fortunately, I seldom feel like I "need" to vape. I kind of like it like that, even though I do self medicate for pain and stress. When back pain is bad or similar, I usually take alleve or something to get me through. But, more to keep my wits about me and be functional. If I could get my hands on high CBD, low THC, I'd probably vape more often during the day.

Top Bottom