Do you use a mouthpiece?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cellardoor

I've stopped using the glass mouthpiece on my EQ after coming to the realization that all it does it restrict airflow and have vapor condense on it. I'm loving just hitting it through the silicone whip and was wondering if anyone else forgoes mouthpieces on their vapes. I feel like it's also helped with flavor but I could be imagining it.

cellardoor,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I did the same on my minivap back in the days I was still using it without glass. Much more airflow, taste, everything. It's a good idea to check for restrictions

Roger D,

ParadisVapo.com

Retailer
My mouthpieces don't restrict airflow, I never feel any difference !

the glass mouthpiece on my EQ

The glass mouthpiece of the EQ is straight and not reduced, I don't understand why you feel a change without (it's possible with reduced mouthpiece, I think)

ParadisVapo.com,
Reactions: new chum

max

Out to lunch
I think it depends on what vape you're using, as well as the mouthpiece and personal preference. For me, sucking on the big fat tubing that 7th Floor uses, just sucks. You end up drooling in the tube and the way the edges of the tubing feels on my mouth is awful. And for me the SSV hits were much preferred via a mouthpiece vs. the wide open tubing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom