Do you use a dispensary?

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Hey now. It looks like at long last we will be getting compassion centers. I was at a hearing today and have plans to get in on the ground floor of this new venture.

My question is- do you use a compassion center/dispensary? If so can you please tell me about it? What you like, don't like, prices, products, etc. I am also very interested in specific grow operations (if your dispensary grows it's own medicine)- such as size, lighting, process, etc. I know that it's a long shot that anyone knows much about a center's grow operation, but I figured I'd throw that out there. Does your dispensary have a web site?

Thanks everyone in advance. These are exciting times, indeed!

Tstat,

lwien

You may want to read this : http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2486

There are tons of dispensaries here and the one thing that really stands out is how they each target a specific part of the market:

Recreational market
Medical market
Combination of both

From all the dispensaries that I have been to, it seems that by a long shot, most of them are geared towards the recreational market. There are very few that are strictly geared towards the medical community and being that there are such a precious few, they are very successful. Much less competition as compared to those that target the recreational user.

lwien,

StickyShisha2

don't forget about lab testing.

petri_cfu.jpg

pesticides, molds, bacteria and even potency

potency_sideimg.png

StickyShisha2,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Thank you, lwien. It looks like a very professional place. That is the type of place I want to be involved with. Now in Cali, the dispensaries buy from growers, correct? We will be growing our own by law, so there will be a grow operation and a storefront.

And it's not like Cali, you really have to have a medical reason to get a license- so there is no such thing as a "recreational" dispensary. At least for now ;)

And thanks for the link, Gunky. I will play around with that later tonight...

Tstat,

djonkoman

well not exactly a dispensary but sometimes I go to the coffeeshop(here in the netherlands the places where you can buy weed lergally, or more semi-legally, are called coffeeshops)
the problem here is that coffeeshops are allowed to sell it but not to buy it, so the flow of weed to the coffeeshop is a gray/black area(commonly called the backdoorproblem here)
wich results in that there are no official/standarized quality controls, so in a bad shop it could happen you buy gritweed(aktough that's not common I think, since the shop would lose it's customers) or weed with budrot in it
also not properly flushed weed is very, very common here in the shops

so my advice would be to have good quality tests, and to know your products so you can advice to customers what strain to take based on whar that person seeks in the weed

djonkoman,
Top Bottom