Do you think FC should have a subforum for e-cigs?

Mulehead

No! Fuck nicotine, fuck e-cigs, and fuck synthetic marajuana! I'm sure tabacco has a purpose for us beings, smoking and inhaling the nicotine to the point of addiction is not it's purpose. All herbs have a purpose, we just don't do enough research to unlock their full potential, thank the pharmaceutical companies. Luckily we (especially on this forum) have done enough of our own research on the herb we all love, and have truly unlocked it's full potential, both medically and recreationally. This forum to me, is a very green friendly place, it's for the most part a kind community of like minded people. I'm sorry to those of you that are still addicted to nicotine, and that I might be offending, but please keep your dirty nicotine out of our clean green forum.
Just my opinion, thank goodness we all have our own!

Mulehead,
Reactions: t-dub

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Since switching my niece from analogs to a V2 Pro Series 3 I have been visiting their forum over there. Nice place but the attitude of the nicotine users is well, off putting. They are not really into what we do here and don't really want to be part of it either. It seems to me they do not have the same regard for materials and health that we do, more of a recreational attitude, less caring, and not as "nice". But with products like the V2 Pro Series 3 that can do multiple tasks, this type of mixing of consumers will continue. Anyways, I live here and maybe check the V2 forum once in a while for news.

clukx

I would like a separate e cig forum as well especially due to the fact many concentrate vaporists are using dedicated e cig gear to vape concentrates

clukx,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Eh..if you just mean in the Vapor Lounge to have a THREAD titled "E-Cig Discussion Thread" and to consolidate it all in one place that would be cool. I did just pick up a nice set up in part to totally fuck combustion, would be cool to talk about it with fellow people who vaporize marijuana, sort of a compare/contrast/share ideas.

But if you mean a new area like how they have "Plug In Vaporizers" "Portable Vaporizers" I do NOT think we should have one titled "Electronic Cigarettes" with threads for every type. Seems pretty messy.

HellsWindStaff,
Top Bottom