Do you only grind the amount you want to use???

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I honestly can't see how the vaping effects can be better when grinding, since you lose so many trichomes (which contain the majority of the delta9) to the process. (I do realize that the kief can be recoverable for later enjoyment).
Yes sir. thats the key. not losing THC but concentrating the pollen when/where you want it. I like being able to decide when i need the extra goodies.

I just don't like seeing comments like "If you don't get your herb very dry and chopped up very fine you are missing out in vaping a lot".
you modified my quote. I did say IMO right after the word lot. I am happy there are so many vape users out there. and opinions technique do vary greatly. In my experience, i have MUCH better success with dry herb including more hits and better high. It is still my opinion, but i would suggest all first time or new vaporists at least give it a whirl. In my humble opinion it is night and day. In my experience i would never go back to moist herb or no grinder.. . . The taste might be a little more distinct when moist though.

Kuroth. Both quality vapes. I consider the LB my portable PD. But the function of the LB can not be compared to a home unit vape, once again IMO. Other seem to think you can compare directly to a home unit, i personally disagree but respect their opinion. The LB is efficient, and the heat at your lips feels familiar to PD users but the PD will provide a much more even vape with much much more milky hits. its also kindof dummy proof (at least to those easily getting the technique down). LB is ultra stealth. I love owning both, but the LB is now my true backwoods buddy. For portability when outlets are available or in my car its usually still PD. Obviously the E has its own uses. Either the LB or PD in conjunction with a variable temp vape IE Extreme or DaBudda would be a better one two punch. Thta being said, im building up a 5 hit knockout combo!

IAmKrazy2,

Kuroth

Account Closed
IAmKrazy2 said:
I honestly can't see how the vaping effects can be better when grinding, since you lose so many trichomes (which contain the majority of the delta9) to the process. (I do realize that the kief can be recoverable for later enjoyment).
Yes sir. thats the key. not losing THC but concentrating the pollen when/where you want it. I like being able to decide when i need the extra goodies.

I just don't like seeing comments like "If you don't get your herb very dry and chopped up very fine you are missing out in vaping a lot".
you modified my quote. I did say IMO right after the word lot. I am happy there are so many vape users out there. and opinions technique do vary greatly. In my experience, i have MUCH better success with dry herb including more hits and better high. It is still my opinion, but i would suggest all first time or new vaporists at least give it a whirl. In my humble opinion it is night and day. In my experience i would never go back to moist herb or no grinder.. . . The taste might be a little more distinct when moist though.

Kuroth. Both quality vapes. I consider the LB my portable PD. But the function of the LB can not be compared to a home unit vape, once again IMO. Other seem to think you can compare directly to a home unit, i personally disagree but respect their opinion. The LB is efficient, and the heat at your lips feels familiar to PD users but the PD will provide a much more even vape with much much more milky hits. its also kindof dummy proof (at least to those easily getting the technique down). LB is ultra stealth. I love owning both, but the LB is now my true backwoods buddy. For portability when outlets are available or in my car its usually still PD. Obviously the E has its own uses. Either the LB or PD in conjunction with a variable temp vape IE Extreme or DaBudda would be a better one two punch. Thta being said, im building up a 5 hit knockout combo!
Thanks IAmKrazy2.. I just read your other post to me(In the MF LB thread.. I had forgot about that) There you also said the Da Buddha might be good.. Well I just ordered me a black DBV and got the Promo from here so got it for $140 shipped... After looking and reading I decided the PD is too close to my LB so went with the DBV...

Kuroth,

Beezleb

I have experimented with dry/chopped/ground or what have you every way I could of think with the my vape, a DBV.

My opinion on dry/chopped/ground or what have you is that it comes down to a matter of personal preference. Basically dry & ground = quicker & less draws which is what I recommend for people who want draws that will hit harder.

Using damp/chopped material = longer slower draws that are easier on the lungs.

I personally use a dry material chopped up with scissors which gives me a good amount of draws at the consistency I like and I like big draws/hits. For me, I can tell the difference between smaller draws and using little amounts. I go through about 1oz a week give or take an 8th using a DBV.

Beezleb,
Top Bottom