Do you notice an increase in mucus production from frequent vaping?

Do you notice an increase in mucus production from frequent vaping?

• Always

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • Very frequently

Votes: 45 47.9%
  • Rarely

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Never

Votes: 21 22.3%

• Total voters

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
A lot of us noticed health improvements when switching to vapor from combustion, but this thread is more-so about whether you notice an increase in mucus after vaping when compared to homeostasis.
The original post wasn't as specific with such elaborate terms. Basic answer to original post then, yes the more you vape the more mucus you'll produce. Kinda like drinking, the more you drink the more you piss no ? :lol::peace:

Yes, low temps are more gentle, do recall seeing a few threads on here before on how to get less itchy throats, runny noses , etc

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Basic answer to original post then, yes the more you vape the more mucus you'll produce. Kinda like drinking, the more you drink the more you piss no ? :lol::peace:

But a sizable group has voted that they never get an increase in mucus production when vaping. Of course that could be related to their own self moderation, healthier lifestyles, etc; - hard to say! I tend to notice smoother vapor in concentrates myself. Filtering out the plant material tends to work well for me.

biohacker

But a sizable group has voted that they never get an increase in mucus production when vaping.

:wave:

own self moderation

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao:

healthier lifestyles

:nod::tup:

I tend to notice smoother vapor in concentrates myself. Filtering out the plant material tends to work well for me.

:rockon:One year flower free and my lungs have never felt better! :D

Isn't mucus a result of some sort of inflammatory response?

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
My understanding is that cannabis and cannabis vapor may have some expectorant properties and may even have anti-inflammatory capabilities. I've done some quick Google-Fu and there are "mentions" but most talk about more research being required.

Since an expectorant promotes the secretion of sputum by the air passages it could be that we are experiencing an expectorant affect and that's what's causing the additional mucus like feeling. Sounds like it may be a good thing?

As I mentioned earlier I don't feel like I'm producing any cannabis induced mucus but maybe if you're subjected to more air pollutants than I am or have allergies in play, then maybe what you're feeling is cannabis helping you out.

Last edited:

Some-new-user

My understanding is that cannabis and cannabis vapor may have some expectorant properties.....Sounds like it may be a good thing?

I was under this impression too although there doesn't seem to be solid proof.

I assume it's a good thing. I mean I love vaping cannabis. I dread to think what my life would be like if I didn't. I was struggling with quitting smoking (weed) for years. I didn't want to quit weed but needed to change the smoking habit. Vaping does that plus I still get to enjoy my favourite herb. Plus others, mint, lavender, eucalyptus.

Self moderation was mentioned above. I think this is important in all aspects. Like I say I believe weed is good for me. Helps my aches. Helps me get along with my day. Helps me chill. Other people might believe it's poison. Especially since it's illegal where I'm from.

Top Bottom