Do you have interest in contacting old flames

adamster

I seem obsessed well since fb its easier to locate people. I am only on fb four years. So I look up various women who either, rejected me/turned me down, or the opposite some I either was not intended with, or, didn't quite have the gumption to try. And usually I get a polite email back and that's it. But seems friendly enough and one contacted me and it was sort of flattering And we meetup once a year when I travel to her country . but I seem to want to investigate every female I ever had a conversation with, where us she now, what does she do, married, children. Does this seem weird or normal so to speak.

adamster,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Not something I'd personally do....

Is it weird?

I don't really know for sure, I'm not sure about your intentions, or the nature of your digging, so I really have no grounds to comment/speculate.

My gut says its a little weird, but nothing silence of the lambs kind of weird, if that's what you mean.

howie105

Do you have interest in contacting old flames........................................Not the ones that are still armed.

howie105,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I'm "Facebook Friends" with several, but I don't really talk to them much, just the occasional thing flashes up on my news feed. (usually baby pictures, yuck)

Although one chick who dated me and another dude at the same time in highschool (then had HIM text me and say they're dating, stop talking to her, lol HS drama). She's a stay at home mom now and started working for a "work from home" company (MLM Scam) called ACN. Well the businessman in me was extremely fascinated in learning how the ACN Scam works. So I researched the hell out of it and laughed at what I found.

Fast forward a few months into her "training", she does the classic "warm lead contact" by Facebook PM'ing me out of the blue, trying to ask me "hey, what are you doing Friday night? I know you're a technology guy and this might interest you" (No mention this was an ACN seminar/class). Ignored the first 2-3 times she tried to PM me. Finally I politely explained I work two jobs and don't have time for shit like this. I then asked her if they ever mentioned in training the multiple lawsuits filed against the company (with links to the trial's news coverage), and asked if she had ever earned back her initial $500 "starter kit fee" - crickets :rofl:

Top Bottom