• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Do you fill your vape for one or multiple sessions?

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
So far the single session is kicking ass in this thread and I get that the taste is better that way since the subsequent sessions will have way less terpenes.

I wonder if the single session is more the experienced vapists approach because they would be better at judging the one session amount and may have a higher tolerance so they leave less for another session?

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
For most of my vapes it's one fill=one session. The exceptions would be a few I use to take a hit or two now and then throughout the day like the Volta or Magic flight.

I also have to say that over the last 7 years I've gone from vaping near an eighth an oz a day to today where I average around .30 of a gram a day, so i don't believe more experience= higher tolerance.

His_Highness

For most of my vapes it's one fill=one session. The exceptions would be a few I use to take a hit or two now and then throughout the day like the Volta or Magic flight.

I also have to say that over the last 7 years I've gone from vaping near an eighth an oz a day to today where I average around .30 of a gram a day, so i don't believe more experience= higher tolerance.

I have a feeling my MFLB will be used the same way and my EVO approach is morphing into a one fill=one session mode which is why I posed the thread question. Seemed like a natural change as I didn't give it any real thought. It just sorta happened.

Very glad to hear that as my vape experience grows it doesn't mean my tolerance will follow.

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
The exceptions would be a few I use to take a hit or two now and then throughout the day like the Volta or Magic flight.
This reminds me, I've used my VaporGenie this way. The bowl is fairly big and the convection nature of the VG lends itself well to taking a couple hits here and there throughout the day. I used it that way a couple months ago when I went to a wedding that was out of town. I filled it up for the whole day and it worked great. So I guess I should have said one session per fill for me most of the time. Sometimes the situation calls for a different approach.

:peace:

Mr.Platypus

When I use my MFLB I can get 3-4 sessions out of a single trench. However, with my Cloud EVO the herb is brown after a single session. I just pack the ELB for a single session on the EVO. (usually 1/4 to a 1/3 full ELB)

stressed

i've been using an extreme Q and i just got a herbalizer.

with the Q, i typically put .1 in the bowl and fill a bag with it at various temps. i then toss the ABV. i do another bowl full at .5 and then i'm done for an hour.

with the herbalizer, i've been putting .1 into the bowl and filling 2 bags, in quick succession, at the same temp with that .1 . i do another bowl full at .5 and i'm done for an hour or so.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
This response makes me wonder though. Are there really no further goodies, or just a much lower amount that get masked by the first hit? I think I will save a micro-dose after hitting it one time... then later when not elevated, will give it another rip just to see if any noticeable effect.
Further testing of second session of pre-vaped micro-dose load. No effects noticeable the 2nd session for either .01g or .03g loads. So first draw was all-extracting.

His_Highness

More than one session.

Do you set out for it to be multiple sessions or is it that you load for optimal taste/affect and you're minuscule and enviable tolerance leaves so much left it has to be more than one session?

Can't remember where I read it but I think I read your tolerance is so low you can get a buzz by thinking about ABV ;)

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Do you set out for it to be multiple sessions or is it that you load for optimal taste/affect and you're minuscule and enviable tolerance leaves so much left it has to be more than one session?

Can't remember where I read it but I think I read your tolerance is so low you can get a buzz by thinking about ABV ;)

Yup. He has to load for more than one session or else he would have to break out the microscope and calipers to load.

hoptimum

So far the single session is kicking ass in this thread and I get that the taste is better that way since the subsequent sessions will have way less terpenes.

I wonder if the single session is more the experienced vapists approach because they would be better at judging the one session amount and may have a higher tolerance so they leave less for another session?

IMO, the first hit is always the tastiest, and I am in this for the flavor. So yes, one glorious first rip is a priority for me.

Hashassin

the uniBHOmber
How fully I load a vape depends on time and my mood (and the amount it takes to work efficiently) but whatever amount I load, I intend to finish. Why put it in there if I'm not going to vape it? It will only lessen the experience of that amount I intend to vape later.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Sometimes with flowers I'll load my E-Nano multiple times for one session. I like to use it as a one hitter and just get nice tasty 1-2 hit loads, then dump and reload.

With concentrates I can put a big dabs worth in some organic cotton and it will last me hours, so I sometimes load it once for many sessions.

TastyClouds

Well my starter is a Mighty and the Solo comes off the bench into rotation a few times a week, both vapes with a relatively small capacity per load so I always fill it and finish it. I normally pack between 2 to 4 loads per session and enjoy the full spectrum of tastes and effects from 325F-400F.

AcidWolf

With my SSV I tend to load more material into the bowl to get more dense clouds. That one bowl will sometimes seem to last forever with good quality material and usually turn into 2-3 sessions. The Mighty vaporizer needs less material and will get me elevated quicker. To be clear, I'm not saying the Mighty is more efficient than the SSV, its just quicker. So in the mornings and nights I vape 1-2 bowls with the Mighty to get elevated quicker. With the Mighty I vape whatever I load until its finished and use the SSV throughout the day.

woolspinner

Usually more than one use per stem (UD) or can (Haze Original V3).

On the Haze I have the impression that a lightly packed fuller bowl vapes better. I myself did not like the 1/4-1/2 full experience on my V2, so I carried that bias to the new version. I can seldom vape a whole can. Usually do first session on level 1 and second session on level 2. The flavor is never as good on the second session, for sure.

On my UD, I just get used to loading a full bowl. One hit would be hardly any material and I think the experience would be dreadful. I generally take 3 or 4 hits, then leave it all together till the next session. I get at least 2 sessions, sometimes 3. I take small hits, though. Frequent stirring (every hit or every other) improves how long the stem lasts, I find.

Top Bottom