Do they use pesticides in Morrocco?

adamster

I can and do get excellent Marrocan hash. Do you think it scores higher due to their cultivation methods. This is top quality.

adamster,

banianz

They used to be pretty clean in that sense... Of course i cannot speak for the whole thousands of farms that there are out there in the mountains! until recenlty they were pretty much stickin to traditional agricultural methods...(manure,they have access to natural phosphates) Never seens someone sprayn nothing...
But recently things start to change..ive seen some greenhouse poppin around....lots of new genetics from holland, spain...i bet that new pests are been introduced too and so prolly also some farmer start spray...
If you dont know the farmer i guess...its kind of complicate...get it tested!

Vapordeflor

All the said above is true but the quality of true moroccan hash its not due to pesticides man... its years of tradition and making things well that give the quality.. when you vape or smoke moroccan hash think it like that, you are tasting a whole culture around this wonderful extraction and the techniques they invented there are amazing! Enjoy :p

howie105

Bugs cost growers money just like fertilizer and insecticide cost growers money Getting an actual answer about where an unknown grower in a distant location is actually going to put their cultivation money and effort into can be really tough without samples. In your position if my concerns were big enough I would buy in a big enough quantity to make lab testing a worth while effort.

howie105,
Reactions: banianz

throwawaytre3s

Bugs cost growers money just like fertilizer and insecticide cost growers money Getting an actual answer about where an unknown grower in a distant location is actually going to put their cultivation money and effort into can be really tough without samples. In your position if my concerns were big enough I would buy in a big enough quantity to make lab testing a worth while effort.

But then what? It comes back positive, and you have a whole bunch of contaminated hash on your hands?

throwawaytre3s,

howie105

But then what? It comes back positive, and you have a whole bunch of contaminated hash on your hands?

Yep when you buy from a black market you roll the dice, this is the same as its always been. However you can make adjustments to your MJ consumption (DIY, support a local producer, move to a open state, find a better vendor, ect) and have a better handle on what you are using. Sad but as always its up to the last guy in the supply chain to look out for themselves.

davesmith

Glass Blower
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say generally no. It grows wild there and the quantities produced (due to low thc nature of the plant) mean treating literally acres and acres is probably outside the reach of a farmer. People in morocco arnet like the Americans, these farmers live very poorly and make nothing in comparison to the traffickers. Even getting pesticides all the way to the rif wouldn't be easy in the quantities required. And remember this hash is generally dry sift, it's not like butane extraction which strips pesticides as well as it strips thc.

Top Bottom