Do small water attachments / hydratubes do much?

Poostuff

Please delete
hey there ..first time poster

could i ask ..do you know if it can just sit it in top of 14mm male?
I think the nectar collectors are all 14mm but I'm not sure. If you search 14mm on DHgate it'll give you most of the 14mm options. Not on the app though the app is shit.
Congrats on your first post.

cloudsosmoke

thanks for congrats
ive lurked a little while .. so thought i ought to try one or two posts

thanks for heads up about another useless app lol

(also repling to your other comment re counterfeit firefly)

Last edited:
cloudsosmoke,
Reactions: Poostuff

Bad Ocelot

I use the nano vubbler from Vaped with double coil atomizers & it is very noticeably smoother than taking a hit through a glass globe or similar, despite the small amount of water. Using it with a ceramic donut style atomizer makes less of a difference, albeit still noticeable. I friend of mine recently bought the XL bubbler for vape pens from sourcevapes, I haven't had the chance to try it yet though.

Likewise my micro nectar collector was very much preferable to taking a dry dab. Unfortunately the gf's dog broke it, but I did just get a honeybird to replace it. Haven't been able to use it yet but will report back once I do.

Bad Ocelot,

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
They work well with flower. Keep in mind your draw speed. Slower = more heat. Faster = less heat. Now for concentrates I'd go with something that holds a larger volume of that sweet H2o.

ichibaneye,

virtualpurple

I have a 14mm f-bomb and really enjoy it...but certainly don't consider it to be comparable to my other bubblers.

I had also purchased a few microbubblers at one point from dhgate, none of them really held enough water to perform much cooling that I could see, I saw them more as dry mouth piece extensions.

virtualpurple,
Top Bottom