Do I want a vape that can fill bags?

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
So I'm perfectly happy with my Davinci Ascent and my Lotus vapes currently, but my VAS is nagging me to buy a plug-in vape (since I've got portables covered!)

I'm not planning to buy immediately (still need to save up funds, since I'm currently spending $$ on more glass for my Lotus!), but I want to make sure my next purchase satisfies my VAS addiction for some time.

I was thinking about a vape like the Herbalaire as a home vape since it can be used both with glass, bags and whips (and can vape pure nuggets). But after a bit of discussion on various threads and reading, I'm starting to wonder what features I actually need.

Ideally, I'd like my next vape to work both with nuggets and ground herbs (I'm not a concentrate guy, don't really care about that feature currently). I obviously want to connect it to glass for some water action. But I'm starting to wonder about whips and bags.

But I really don't like whips (my Vape Brother's knockoff box vape tasted hideous!). And I've never actually used a bag before. I'm wondering how great bags are - aside from sharing with friends (which honestly, I vape solo 99% of the time), is there any reason I should base my next vape purchase on it's ability to fill bags?

Delta3DStudios,

clouded vision

I personally wouldn't. I had the HA before and the bag feature pretty much went unused except a few times I tried it just because I could. I think most people that vaporize regularly tend to prefer direct draw over bags which seems to be the consensus here on FC.

I would suggest you make yourself a large vapor lung using a 3 liter or gallon bottle with an oven bag. You want it larger than most would normally make so you can't exhaust the stored vapor in one hit, that way you will get the feel for bags and decide if you like them before spending money for a feature that you may never use.

The one nice thing about bags is you never have to explain how to use a vaporizer to friends, just fill the bag and tell them to start sucking.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I used to say I didn't like bags, I have changed my mind since using the HA for a while. Nothing I own can really give me the huge intense buzz like sucking down a milked out bag or two from my herbalaire it's the closest to trippin' I've ever been vaping, some cool chit in my book.

The HA with the whip or direct draw or Blowing bags or vape bonging is one Bad Ass little vape. I know people like to say its a 'jack of all trades master of none' but I have found it pretty much shines at all it does.
Right now I'm herbalaireless because I passed mine on to someone who uses the bags 90% of the time and loves it.

you can't compare the HA with a vape bros knockoff kind of like comparing salt water and fine wine, it don't work.

BUY AN HA YOU'LL LIKE IT. but if you don't for some reason they resell in the classifieds here pretty quickly.

PEACE AND HAPPY VAPING!!!!

I used to say I didn't like bags, I have changed my mind since using the HA for a while. Nothing I own can really give me the huge intense buzz like sucking down a milked out bag or two from my herbalaire it's the closest to trippin' I've ever been vaping, some cool chit in my book.

The HA with the whip or direct draw or Blowing bags or vape bonging is one Bad Ass little vape. I know people like to say its a 'jack of all trades master of none' but I have found it pretty much shines at all it does.
Right now I'm herbalaireless because I passed mine on to someone who uses the bags 90% of the time and loves it.

you can't compare the HA with a vape bros knockoff kind of like comparing salt water and fine wine, it don't work.

BUY AN HA YOU'LL LIKE IT. but if you don't for some reason they resell in the classifieds here pretty quickly.

PEACE AND HAPPY VAPING!!!!
The words tripping IMHO should NEVER be said when talking about mj, unless of course your walking and happen to catch your foot on something while high.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Thanks guys!

I've heard about the vaporlungs, but never really looked into how they're made (I know there's a thread on here somewhere, I was linked to it previously).

That's a great idea to use the vaporlung if I want to use a bag (I believe I can improve the VL design through the use of 3D printing)

Great, thanks @RUDE BOY always good to hear the other side of the story.

Still on the fence. Maybe I'll make a vaporlung to use with my Ascent or Lotus and see how I like it before making a final decision.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
The words tripping IMHO should NEVER be said when talking about mj, unless of course your walking and happen to catch your foot on something.
I do actually understand what your sayin but... enough MJ and you can actually "trip".

Seeing Trails and having auditory hallucinations losing sense of time and space is tripping in my book. After Hundreds of Trips on various Hallucinogens I can say: YES you can TRIP on MJ.

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I do actually understand what your sayin but... enough MJ and you can actually "trip".

Seeing Trails and having auditory hallucinations losing sense of time and space is tripping in my book. After Hundreds of Trips on various Hallucinogens I can say: YES you can TRIP on MJ.
Time standing still is the medical effect that I go for, as it is. :)
Helps the OCD immensely.

I vote for the humble log vape. You can do almost ANYTHING with it, from whips to glass to fill a vapor lung with it (all with the right adaptors - some of which you might already have). And, it's simple. Very little can go wrong with it.

Nesta

The words tripping IMHO should NEVER be said when talking about mj, unless of course your walking and happen to catch your foot on something while high.
I like to push the limit with edibles and, when it's really good, it's close to tripping. Especially the way it comes on, half an hour or so, after ingesting.

Top Bottom