Do electric grinders work?

rainbodaz

I've just (like 2 hours ago) ordered my DBV (very first vape) from Vapeworld (with the discount, I might add) and am receiving a hand grinder with it. But I'm interested in whether anyone has used an electric grinder. If so, what kind (brand?) and does it work well? Of course I'm most especially interested in whether one would work well with the DBV, since that's what I'm getting. It seems that different people like to smoke different textures - some coarse and some fine. And it also seems that some things work with some vapes and other things work with other ones.

I do a lot with herbs (soaps, tinctures, peanut butter + honey balls with powdered herbs in them, etc) and would be using it for more than one purpose! But at the moment, I'm more concerned with how it would work for the DBV.

I noticed that on Vapeworld and other sites the Max and Maxine (same as the Max except comes with rechargeable battery) electric grinders are sold out. That makes me wonder if they're selling out because they do a good job. Has anyone tried those models. I would appreciate any info on any models. Thanks!

Anxiously awaiting FedEx! javascript:insert_text(':rolleyes:',%20'');

rainbodaz,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
I searched vapeworld for said grinder.. couldnt find it. I think you're talking vapenow. But anyways.. I dont think it's worth 40 bones man.. just go to wallyworld and find a cheap coffee grinder that'll probably work a lot better in the long run.

aznfknpride,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
If you need to chop up large amounts of bud they're the fastest way to do it.

Haven't used those 'max/maxine grinders, if you desperately need it to be cordless they might be worth a look but they look pretty cheap to me. Look for a decent coffee grinder, black and decker or something.

A whip vape like the DBV works with any consistency of ground/chopped herb really. Hand grinder or scissors will do just as well. There's a big herb grinder thread if you feel like skimming.

Have fun!

vtac,

rainbodaz

No, I don't particularly need cordless. I know some herbs don't do well in the burr coffee grinder that I use (like dried rose petals, lavender, rosemary.) That's the extent of my experience with grinding herbs in a coffee grinder. And there seems to be a lot of waste as far as the powder that is left all over the inside of the grinder. I think I'll just stick with the hand grinder that I'm getting with my DBV. Thanks a lot for the opinions. I think I just need some experience. :uhoh:

rainbodaz,

rainbodaz

I forgot to say thanks for the link about herb grinders. I had actually searched and found 3 threads related to herb grinders. That was one of them. I'll probably re-reference that after I've had a bit of time to learn more. :)

rainbodaz,
Top Bottom