• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Do edibles make your stash last longer?

Snooppossum

Whats up guys , i was talking to somebody about keeping a lower tolerance by swapping between vaping and hash caps, tinctures, edibles, etc...and i was told that i should just convert the majority of my jar into oil and eat it because he says he began using less after completely swapping from vaping to making hash caps...what are your opinions on this?

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
IDK. But my experience with edibles has been the opposite. If I would eat edibles multiple days in a row, my tolerance would go up much faster than I like. I really love the edible high, but can't do that all the time, not for lack of meds, but just not trying to kill my "ingesting" tolerance.

I juggle multiple strains of flower and concentrates and also throw in some edibles, or at least some decarbed CO2 oil, into the mix to keep the Tolerance Monster at bay. Seems to work much better, for my medicating needs. I have some Hi CBD strains that I use for the really bad pain days only.
But other than that, I mix up my med stash usage constantly.

Snooppossum

IDK. But my experience with edibles has been the opposite. If I would eat edibles multiple days in a row, my tolerance would go up much faster than I like. I really love the edible high, but can't do that all the time, not for lack of meds, but just not trying to kill my "ingesting" tolerance.

I juggle multiple strains of flower and concentrates and also throw in some edibles, or at least some decarbed CO2 oil, into the mix to keep the Tolerance Monster at bay. Seems to work much better, for my medicating needs. I have some Hi CBD strains that I use for the really bad pain days only.
But other than that, I mix up my med stash usage constantly.

Interesting....do the edibles jack up your tolerance to vaping/dabbing also or just your tolerance to edibles?

MinnBobber

Edibles are soooo hard to judge because how they effect you is sooo different / not consistent from person to person.

For example, some heavy heavy vapers that vape BIG amounts are edible wimps, a little gets them really zoned out and
some lightweight micro-dosers can do big doses of edibles and feel almost nothing.
One needs to start really low with edibles and experiment to see how they impact you.
If you were at the end of the continuum where a tiny edible gets you really medicated, then edibles might make your stash last longer

Snooppossum

Just my edible tolerance.
So you would say maybe swapping back and forth between the two would be the best way to keep tolerance reasonably low? Like you can eat brownies or whatever for a few days and then vape a fat chamber or dab and get blowed still?

Snooppossum,

Snooppossum

Edibles are soooo hard to judge because how they effect you is sooo different / not consistent from person to person.

For example, some heavy heavy vapers that vape BIG amounts are edible wimps, a little gets them really zoned out and
some lightweight micro-dosers can do big doses of edibles and feel almost nothing.
One needs to start really low with edibles and experiment to see how they impact you.
If you were at the end of the continuum where a tiny edible gets you really medicated, then edibles might make your stash last longer
I mean yeah i seem to get pretty damn medicated from ethanol tinctures but i guess i just wanna make sure im Not adding to my vaping tolerance from using the edibles to extend my stash to the point where i wont be able to get chill from vaping when the edibles run out if that makes sense lol

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
In my own experience, flower and concentrate vaping are not bothered by ingesting, either positively or negatively.

Rotating strains of flower and concentrates are what makes more a difference for keeping my tolerance in check. 6-7 diff strains of flower on hand, double that for concentrates. Even if I favor one strain more, I still try to meter them out equally.

TeeJay1952

If you use the trash to stash thought then of course edibles help make it further.
You (I) cannot eat everyday. I (you) need at least one day in between trips or receptors get overloaded. (IMHO):rockon::myday:

Top Bottom