• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Divine Tribe atty's

Easywider

Simple is the way
eer0y9x.jpg

Love the auto fire and cruise settings with the bottomless bangers.
I'm using Velcro to hold this 3 battery Joyetech cuboid to the rig

Nice idea :rockon:

I have some velcro kicking around here somewhere. :hmm:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
The motar mouthpieces vary from the distance from the bowl, they are all over the place.
I use liquid silicone rubber to make my seals & bushings.
On the V4 just a 1/4 in sticking in and as I swirl it it cleans the sides .
On the bowls that are close like the V4 I also use some SS mesh , a little Brillo like
SS ball into hole diffuses the air and creates massive clouds.

My first attempt, one tiny silicone O-Ring below the top glass hole (to retain needle), a bunch above to set the height of the SS #12g luer lock needle. Next version I may just use an appropriate silicone glue.

D19-DC565-AACF-4-E62-A201-3257-E8-C925-A0.jpg

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
My first attempt, one tiny silicone O-Ring below the top glass hole (to retain needle), a bunch above to set the height of the SS #12g luer lock needle. Next version I may just use an appropriate silicone glue.

D19-DC565-AACF-4-E62-A201-3257-E8-C925-A0.jpg
Nice , you're getting there.
Beats $40 for a $8 banger with no bottom...lol
Been rotating 5 motar tops for Sai, V4 , M22 ect...
I have mine on a swivel so that the air shoots down the sides
leaves nothing in the bowl, no cleanup, better than gem balls
Simple, inexpensive, flexable.
If they were 1/2 in deeper would be better for V4.

tennisguru1,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Nice , you're getting there.
Beats $40 for a $8 banger with no bottom...lol
Been rotating 5 motar tops for Sai, V4 , M22 ect...
I have mine on a swivel so that the air shoots down the sides
leaves nothing in the bowl, no cleanup, better than gem balls
Simple, inexpensive, flexable.
If they were 1/2 in deeper would be better for V4.

Thanks, yeah the way the O-Rings lined up, I can move the needle like a joystick to direct to the bowl sides, and the insert is pretty sealed, so I can finger carb the top opening of needle as well.

divinetribe

We are trying our hardest to become Medical Grade
Manufacturer
The v4 SIC sneak peak. Pretty cool how they press the screw into the cup. I was told this is very hard to break. Eliminating the wobble is a plus. I will be testing these this month. This will also be a product that will be getting off gas tested in May If the lab opens up.

snamuh

ghost
The v4 SIC sneak peak. Pretty cool how they press the screw into the cup. I was told this is very hard to break. Eliminating the wobble is a plus. I will be testing these this month. This will also be a product that will be getting off gas tested in May If the lab opens up.

Awesome as usual. Can't wait for this and the QQ sic.

How does the metal connect to the sic?

snamuh,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

joekar

This IS my happy face..
Looks like an early birthday present to me...Hope all is ready by the middle of June..

joekar,

JCat

Accessory Maker

Well very excited for this :) ... wonder if it will land before my M22 ... :lol: ...

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Can't wait for the sic, my last DT order(Ti cup, Jet Stream and spares parts) seems to be lost in the Atlantic, maybe it is a sign I had to wait for the Sic cup! You rock Matt!

Hi, I was looking at the Poseidon bubbler large Sai plus version, I seen the Sai Plus is 24mm diameter (Sai is 21mm) and the DT V4 is 22mm (maybe a hair more) outside diameter. So my question is: Is it possible to tweak that large poseidon bubbler to fit a DT V4 (replacing the Og o-rings with thicker ones i.e)? Is somedy can test for me? TIA

Uitpersen

Can't wait for the sic, my last DT order(Ti cup, Jet Stream and spares parts) seems to be lost in the Atlantic, maybe it is a sign I had to wait for the Sic cup! You rock Matt!

Hi, I was looking at the Poseidon bubbler large Sai plus version, I seen the Sai Plus is 24mm diameter (Sai is 21mm) and the DT V4 is 22mm (maybe a hair more) outside diameter. So my question is: Is it possible to tweak that large poseidon bubbler to fit a DT V4 (replacing the Og o-rings with thicker ones i.e)? Is somedy can test for me? TIA

I've also been thinking of getting a Poseidon for the v4. Looks like it will work but not much clearance for the carb. Turning the cap upside down.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Waxpen/com...bler/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Uitpersen,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Thank you... that carb cap issue is annoying but it's cheaper than the bottomless banger and more versatile... decisions decisions.....

PPN,

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
I decided to order the version 4 of divine tribe. i have not recieved yet in the mail because it still in transit. question, since i will be using Arctic Fox for my Mod, does anyone want to share their profile for Arctic Fox? I got one from reddit so i will be using that when I get mine.

wm762,

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
I just got the Divine Tribe 4 with Quartz. I can't get any smoke in my device. Here are my settings from Arctic Fox. Tell me if i should change something in the settings. Here you go, https://imgur.com/MpW3YCt

wm762,

510MOD

Manufacturer
I just got the Divine Tribe 4 with Quartz. I can't get any smoke in my device. Here are my settings from Arctic Fox. Tell me if i should change something in the settings. Here you go, https://imgur.com/MpW3YCt
Watch your watts if your in TC mode. You need to raise the max temp like @tyler55 said if your watts output reading is hovering at 1 or 2 watts mostly and not hitting higher numbers like 10 or 15 or even higher like what it is set for. Mine is set at 37 watts but typically runs around 16 watts on TC Ni at 480F, but I use thicker inserts so not sure what is necessary for stock inserts that Matt provides.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Does anybody here still use the V3/V3.5?

I used to use the V3 years ago as a daily driver on an Evic Basic and it was one of the most conservative, efficient vaporizers I've ever used. Also, the flavor was out of this world when used and maintained properly.

A few years back I designed a very simple coil-less bucket system for the V3 platform, I'm thinking about working on that again as there's still nothing like it in the wax pen world. And yes I have a M22, it's not there.

I Would probably use the V3 chassis, but with my own bucket design and possibly a new housing/mouthpiece.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Does anybody here still use the V3/V3.5?

I used to use the V3 years ago as a daily driver on an Evic Basic and it was one of the most conservative, efficient vaporizers I've ever used. Also, the flavor was out of this world when used and maintained properly.

A few years back I designed a very simple coil-less bucket system for the V3 platform, I'm thinking about working on that again as there's still nothing like it in the wax pen world. And yes I have a M22, it's not there.

I Would probably use the V3 chassis, but with my own bucket design and possibly a new housing/mouthpiece.
You have the new version of the ESCC? I'm kinda' looking forward to that, as well as the SiC offering by DT being offered soon ...

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
You have the new version of the ESCC? I'm kinda' looking forward to that, as well as the SiC offering by DT being offered soon ...

Nah, just the original ESCC. I haven't really been on Reddit this year so I'm out of the loop on the wax pen scene, but I don't really see the ESCC working properly without their dedicated mod.

The screw on DT SiC offering above actually looks pretty interesting but I'm just not a big fan of the flavor of SiC, I'd rather vape off alumina ceramic with true TCR than conduction heat a bucket with more conduction.

invertedisdead,
Top Bottom