Divine Tribe atty's

Danksta

With W9, Sai and Source coming out with buckets. Are there any plans for a bigger QQ @divinetribe ?

I think the QQ is a really cool unit that has potential that just hasn't been reached yet. A bigger bucket would probably help all the splatter.

Plus I like how humble Matt is and would rather support him than the other folks.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
With W9, Sai and Source coming out with buckets. Are there any plans for a bigger QQ @divinetribe ?

I think the QQ is a really cool unit that has potential that just hasn't been reached yet. A bigger bucket would probably help all the splatter.

Plus I like how humble Matt is and would rather support him than the other folks.

I believe that's the one called "V4" with a donut heater under the quartz cup instead of the dual coils, Matt posted it in here a few pages back.

divinetribe

We are trying our hardest to become Medical Grade
Manufacturer
Here is another atomizer I designed called the Jet Stream it's a crossover that works well for ejuice or wax
its cheap and you can easily replace with your favorite coils.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WAXRDA/comments/91fpmt/finally_got_the_jet_stream_wax_rda_2711_sale/

https://ineedhemp.com/product/jet-s...tomizer-mod-battery-not-included-in-this-kit/

some pics and video of me using it

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlmlVQVlbmG/?hl=en&taken-by=divinetribe

IMG_8914-2.jpg

IMG_8942-2.jpg

p8je9ju91vb11.jpg

analytika

Here is another atomizer I designed called the Jet Stream it's a crossover that works well for ejuice or wax
its cheap and you can easily replace with your favorite coils.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WAXRDA/comments/91fpmt/finally_got_the_jet_stream_wax_rda_2711_sale/

https://ineedhemp.com/product/jet-s...tomizer-mod-battery-not-included-in-this-kit/

some pics and video of me using it

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlmlVQVlbmG/?hl=en&taken-by=divinetribe

IMG_8914-2.jpg

IMG_8942-2.jpg

p8je9ju91vb11.jpg
So this is basically an RDA?

Please tell us about the coil.

Clapton? Materials?

If we do our own builds, what wire(s) do you suggest? What gauge (internal/external of a clapton)?

Do you have something inside the coil like cotton, for use with the wax?

Won't wax leak instantly down the holes along the wire??

Last edited:

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
I must admit I'm a bit puzzled... I thought the whole idea behind DT attys was to depart from metal coils touching the concentrates and have a "more pure experience" using ceramic. Now this one is as @analytika said just a classic RDA with a ceramic base where you paint directly the coils with your material?

Coils will be ruined in no time, coated with carbonized matter. Metal will interact with the organic compounds which are not pH neutral. And yeah it will drip down the holes when it becomes fluid. Is this really a step forward?

vapethirty

Just ordered first gen 2 DCs and an 18mm adapter.

What is the minimal or smallest battery specs I can use this with?

Any tips and tricks for these please let me know. Read a few pages back but mainly I see discussion about the QQ... just looking for more info specific to the DCs.

vapethirty,

divinetribe

Manufacturer
I must admit I'm a bit puzzled... I thought the whole idea behind DT attys was to depart from metal coils touching the concentrates and have a "more pure experience" using ceramic. Now this one is as @analytika said just a classic RDA with a ceramic base where you paint directly the coils with your material?

Coils will be ruined in no time, coated with carbonized matter. Metal will interact with the organic compounds which are not pH neutral. And yeah it will drip down the holes when it becomes fluid. Is this really a step forward?

For the longest time there have been people who have not wanted to switch to glass or ceramic so i made a cross over atomizer, a few things inspired me to do this, one was the success of the Sai which i chose not to sell because it had to much metallic flavor and another was to give people who insist on metal coils a top airflow setup. this sub on reddit here https://www.reddit.com/r/WAXRDA/
and this guy here on instagram https://www.instagram.com/aspirakles/?hl=en
some people need that instant hit and a metal housing, here is a atomizer that can offer that and will allow you to save a lot of money becaseu you can use your own coils.

the v3.5 is coming next week i am told, and the v4 crucible xtra tall cup protoype was not kilned and cracked right away when i tested it. that one i hope will be here in a month or so .

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
For the longest time there have been people who have not wanted to switch to glass or ceramic so i made a cross over atomizer, a few things inspired me to do this, one was the success of the Sai which i chose not to sell because it had to much metallic flavor and another was to give people who insist on metal coils a top airflow setup. this sub on reddit here https://www.reddit.com/r/WAXRDA/
some people need that instant hit and a metal housing, here is a atomizer that can offer that and will allow you to save a lot of money becaseu you can use your own coils.

the v3.5 is coming next week i am told, and the v4 crucible xtra tall cup protoype was not kilned and cracked right away when i tested it. that one i hope will be here in a month or so .

Any more info you can drip out to us on the 3.5?
A pre-order link we can get the support ball rolling?
Some clues to changes you made in design?
Many Thx , Much Appreciation
Still using ver 2.5 & 2.7 less maintenance

tennisguru1,

divinetribe

Manufacturer
Any more info you can drip out to us on the 3.5?
A pre-order link we can get the support ball rolling?
Some clues to changes you made in design?
Many Thx , Much Appreciation
Still using ver 2.5 & 2.7 less maintenance
The 3.5 is v3 without the screws. The ceramic housing stays on with orings instead. This will give you easy access to the donut for cleaning and loading. I don’t like to do pre-orders because it seems like delays are inevitable. And it creates a ton of emails going back-and-forth when things don’t happen at the planned time. I like to wait till I have the parts in hand before I accept any money

IamBenito

Formerly me2
what am i doing wrong with my QQ?
it is leaking out the base at the 2 slits in the metal under the o-rings and it pools between the base and the glass.
between the leak and the reclaim on the mouth piece, im losing as much as goes into my lungs.

T.I.A. fc crew, and DT fam!

divinetribe

Manufacturer
what am i doing wrong with my QQ?
it is leaking out the base at the 2 slits in the metal under the o-rings and it pools between the base and the glass.
between the leak and the reclaim on the mouth piece, im losing as much as goes into my lungs.

T.I.A. fc crew, and DT fam!
ok if it's leaking you are loading too much or drawing extremely fast and it is going over the edges, my best advice is to do this cleaning here in this video then load the device again and stand in front of a mirror while using, by doing this you will get a better idea of how hard you need to draw. from my experience most vaporizers make you have to pucker so hard and inhale so hard to get good vapor that it has become a way of vaping, this vaporizer changes that and makes it so you barely need to breath in to get large vapor.

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
ok if it's leaking you are loading too much or drawing extremely fast and it is going over the edges, my best advice is to do this cleaning here in this video then load the device again and stand in front of a mirror while using, by doing this you will get a better idea of how hard you need to draw. from my experience most vaporizers make you have to pucker so hard and inhale so hard to get good vapor that it has become a way of vaping, this vaporizer changes that and makes it so you barely need to breath in to get large vapor.

yep, I figured that out eventually :) watch how the stuff bubbles in the bucket!
MUCH smaller amount that you'd use in a v3, at least with my setup.
oh, and don't be tempted to try and clear any concentrate from the air feed by blowing,
it will splatter the bucket everywhere inside the mouthpiece.

IamBenito

Formerly me2

right on! ive never been so excited for homework. i will clean her out and start from step one with this advice in mind.
thank you for taking the time to hold my hand.
it is appreciated!

IamBenito,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

IamBenito

Formerly me2
yep, I figured that out eventually :) watch how the stuff bubbles in the bucket!
MUCH smaller amount that you'd use in a v3, at least with my setup.
oh, and don't be tempted to try and clear any concentrate from the air feed by blowing,
it will splatter the bucket everywhere inside the mouthpiece.

gotcha! i will do some self observation and report back.
thank you!

IamBenito,

Vape Donkey 650

All vape, no smoke please.
Jet Stream RDA!

So this is basically an RDA?

Do you have something inside the coil like cotton, for use with the wax?

Won't wax leak instantly down the holes along the wire??

Just speaking for myself, that's been one of the main reasons I've loved DT products over the years, because your flowers, oils, etc don't have to touch a hot wire to vape up, but rather an alumina ceramic heated surface, which tends to make a more smooth flavorful vape IMO, as opposed to your materials touching a metal coil wire directly (or metal chamber) to generate most or all of the conduction heat.

DT donuts can last seemingly forever when used properly, it seems. I have many donuts going on 2 years of regular use, that have been burned clean many times. The other method is hot metal coils, burning out prematurely, with carbonized residues, oil dribbling down the wire holes. Yes, I can see all of that on the jet stream, potentially. :(

On my V3s with the 10mm donut, I can go through 1 or 2 grams of use (only swabbing clean quickly between loads for maintenance) before I notice any significant amount of oil that has dribbled down the air holes or wire lead holes into the metal base and posts. And at this point, I'm breaking it down to burn the donut and clean the cup, not because dribbled down oil is causing any problem.

With my less than extensive testing on the early jetstream (without the donuts' cup) I was seeing oil begin to dribble down beneath my 13mm donuts, just starting to get close to the posts, after only about 500mg or so of use. :shrug:

vSFXBiiv_o.jpg

VdJ6Eo1H_o.jpg

Indeed, many people are fans of metal coils for dabbing. Nearly every other brand features a variety of metal coil offerings, and they are popular. Now, I'm not one of those people! :D I find the taste & maintenance on these types of atomizers to be foul, but hey...I'm not all people. So for metal fans, the jet stream could be a good choice for easily & cheaply re-wrapping coils when needed instead of spending several bucks and throwing out a big metal case because a tiny wire burned out.

Like you say... cross-over atomizer. Could be fun for juice too? I'm not an expert on RDAs but I'm familiar with what's out there. The novelty of the jet stream would be in having both a removeable ceramic deck and also angled top-air flow tubes? (I don't think other RDAs have both those features)

So basically, jet stream...probably not for me, but maybe for others? :) If we could fit a small, heated ceramic or quartz crucible in there to match those top air flow tubes, then you'd have me! (Then that would be "a step forward" Kerozen) But I guess that will be the "quartz donut" or quartz V4 or something else that I will have to wait for? There's so many new dabbing attys coming out, I think the "quartz donut" can put DT back on top! :clap:

Last edited:

Vape Donkey 650

All vape, no smoke please.
Random, scattered, responses to old posts....:science:

Just ordered first gen 2 DCs and an 18mm adapter.

What is the minimal or smallest battery specs I can use this with?

Any tips and tricks for these please let me know. Read a few pages back but mainly I see discussion about the QQ... just looking for more info specific to the DCs.

Any decent TC mod with an 18650 for the dry herb atty. But it has to be a fairly fresh (not all worn-out) 20 amp CDR cell (like a VTC5 or HG2) to be safe, since the DC pushes the amps & heat harder on the mod & battery with the long button presses. 2 or more 18650s, or a 20700/21700 cell is better.

All the info for setting up & using this atty is all over this thread repeated multiple times, please go look that up. To give you a quick set up, I've been using TCR 400, 40w, 380-420F, PI 900, 20 on joyetech & eleaf mods to make this atty work well through glass, but this may not be the settings for your mod or your preference, so read up and experiment!

after the first firing of the QQ for a hit (which was great!), when I went to hit it again, it came back with an 'Atomizer Low' message (when the resistance of a coil is lower than 0.05 ohms in TC mode, the screen will display 'Atomizer Low'). Still figuring that one out, I'm sure it's something stupid on my end. Want to get this dialed in before I install artic fox, so if something is wonky I catch it first and not complicate things. @divinetribe, hey Matt, have you seen this Atomizer Low message with the QQ?

Responding late to my friend here...but if you're seeing this "atomizer low" or "check atomizer" type error message with your QQ....or if you see the coil resistance has risen a significant amount when cool (or is jumpy / not stable, with "live" resistance monitor) you may want to remove the QQ from your mod and then tighten, or better yet, loosen, then re-tighten the gold 510 flat-head screw on the bottom.

I don't know exactly how, maybe from thermal expansion / contraction, a 510 connector on your mod that isn't "springy enough", or from vapor condensation building up @ the top of the screw, but this key point in the QQ's current flow seems to be the spot that gets a little wonky most of the time, if anything, especially for a new one right out-of-the-box.

Sometimes I can vape dozens of loads on the QQ, without needing to adjust anything, even with "burning it clean" in watts mode to burn off a little crust. (Although burning-clean tends to induce a need for screw-tightening more often, but not always)

Other times, I may only get 3 or 4 loads in before I feel the need to re-tighten the gold screw.

My perceived "need" to re-tighten might only be cause...my coil that's locked in @ 0.246 Ω...is reading 0.255 Ω or 0.26 Ω at rest. :D It still works fine at that tiny difference, no problem, but I re-tighten the gold screw and that puts me back down to 0.243! :tup: I'm just picky with my numbers like that :uhoh: haha

The other obvious spot to check is the 2 main screws for the wire leads for the ceramic rods. But once you got those 2 clamped down nice and solid, I find they tend to stay put. (And I also like to stuff 3-4 little wire clippings in with the wire leads of the ceramic rods to "cushion" the clamping load of the screw more evenly too)

I had shared this with looney a while ago, but I figured others might have this issue as well :shrug:

My sister is picking me up some closeouts on CBD in syringes, hope I got enough :)

Picked up some Raw Garden Cherry Slurm, and a couple of shatters.

Will have something to fill my Vape Donkey tank/atomizer with and some sampling to do with the QQ :)

I imagine there will be more blowing out... gonna be a dent in the checkbook by the end of the month.

Way to go...I stocked up on some amazing deals before 7/1, and now it's like grocery store shelves in venezuela - at least for concentrates :o (uh oh) but at least I'm stocked up for now!

Raw gardens are an amazing value for sure...and pretty dam nice too! (I hope to see more stocked locally again soon) Some are so nice, terpy & "saucy" that you can even try to suck up those "loose terps" with a syringe and fill it into some of your tanks for a super flavor-kick :p (like I do with mixing it with distillate)

Only some of the raw gardens sauces I see are that saucy though, some are more homogenous in texture like baby food or "live resin" which is still fine for what it is. I think only about 100-200mg of loose terpy oil can even be scavenged from any raw gardens gram of sauce. :shrug: For me, I think the "holy grail" for tanks is still mixing straight distillate with HTFSE pour-off like the type Matt regularly shows off in his IG :ko:

r0gAhsY3_o.jpg

(my own mixing there)

Also gonna check out ways of installing AF on these mods, install Windows on my Mac if I must :)
Hopefully I can borrow a win laptop and just knock 'em out.
Folks got PID settings for the QQ?

You know that AF is my favorite russian export :luv:, and I love using PID control too, but from what I've tested with my QQ so far, I don't think using PI / PID control offers any significant performance boost. :sherlock:

I tried using 900, 30; and it did a good job of keeping the ceramic coils from temperature spiking, or hardly ever going over "protection" but that was mostly a moot point, because they continue to heat the quartz cup at a delayed rate; keeping even a very steady temp @ the coils can still result in slowly creeping temps at the cup. :( So even though I can hold the button down for a good 10-20 seconds under certain conditions and not burn / overheat my load, I still feel the need to manually control the mod by releasing the button and riding the heat for brief periods during a puff. If I see vapor billowing too thick at any moment, that's my cue to let off the button for at least a second or two, then re-press. At least that's how I like to do it, trying to emphasize flavor & smoothness over the biggest cloud...but I still get pretty big clouds too

I saw on the divine tribe website a passtrough attachment... I will not use my QQ out of my home.... so my question is: Is this sort of attachment might offer TC feature (I think not for the DT one but maybe another around)?

edit: want to add I'm trying to refrain myself to buy more things using batteries cause environemental issues...

PPN, I'm always responding to your old posts really late, and now it's about one of the oldest items! :D

I know that pass-thru you're talking about, DT has had that on his store for years. Must just be some old stock that hasn't sold. It would have been a good option... in 2014? But now we like TC mods, and that thing can only do fixed / variable voltage at 3 settings, not suitable for our current needs. :(

I've read that batteries can be bad for the environment also. How bad is it really? I have so many 18650s but I haven't discarded any of them yet, only "retired" them to lighter, flashlight duty. :myday::rip:If we re-use them and re-cycle them at the end of their life, is that still so bad for the earth? :huh::leaf::peace:

It would be nice to have a "pass-through" or non-battery-powered TC mod to fire up our 510 attys, but no such thing exists that I've seen?

ive been using the orbit bubbler from this seller, https://www.ebay.com/itm/Replacemen...var=441608555530&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

it works great with a directional carb cap and #35 orings instead of the ones that come on the QQ. hopefully that helps

@cbrewer, for that being your very 1st post, not bad at all. :nod: That seller on ebay, has so many cool varieties, many of which look like they would be very fun to use on the QQ....:p must....resist...urge....to...buy! :D (GAS) I already have a few conventional rigs I like to use with my QQ, but some of those are quite tempting...and affordable too. :brow:

The only drawback I see on those 510 e-nail style rigs is that they sit all on top of your atomizer, all heavy and possibly un-balanced, requiring attention & a steady hand from the user, and the whole setup must not be kept all assembled as 1 piece (mod + glass) when not being used, stored.

My setup with a glass elbow adapter & silicon tube isn't as cool & elegant, but at least I can set it down easily & secure in between puffs :\

IIW4XJQN_o.jpg

Last edited:

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
cool man :)

So won't worry so much about AF on the unit I use the QQ on.

Had a weird event last night with the QQ, I loaded it, fired and while it was reading 510F (normal temp for the TCR setting of 310) which was normally enough to get the rods pink, but not red. Bucket bubbled nicely there. I noticed the vapor was MUCH hotter than normal and looked at the bucket and it was blackened! Couldn't figure it out, fired it again and looked at the rods and they were glowing red :(

I dropped the temp down to 380F, and cleaned it again with q-tip and everlear.
One thing to note here, the bucket moves enough from rubbing the alcohol wet q-tip inside to clean it that it can twist slightly and rock slightly, enough to stress the wires, so check them if you get a weird response or reading.
QQ is currently showing .31 pulled it, re-installed it, same... it used to be .26. A wee bit baffled, unless the extra oil is now in the wire post contact points?
I'm wondering if I should drop the whole assembly in alcohol for a good soak, while I'd been using the 'burn-off'/shake routine, the previous learning curve overloading the bucket prolly has stuff in the cracks. Should be no problem doing that, no? @divinetribe Matt?
(update, I checked it again cold, .29, but had an atomizer short message, wiggled the bucket a bit (watching the leads to the rods) and got it back, but shifted up to 490F to get the rods pink)

Pisser of the night was swapping the mouthpiece with everclear and trying to get some stuff that accumulated around the base of the air feed, it snapped off there :( I pulled the old mouthpiece out (I think it's been changed a little since, but it works.)

I will get a laptop I can use to install AF on the rest of them, so be prepared for a phone call :)

btw, THAT bubbler looks simpler than many I've been looking at! I like that. Does it come with the right angle joint, or is that separate? next on my FC wish list :) Have to get some of that 1/2" Silicone tubing and the angle adapters. More stuff to clean, but more pleasant on the throat.

Last edited:

fernand

@Vape Donkey 650 and @OF and all, so here y'all are! Missed you guys!

For micro-dosing and sampling w/ oils I've been using little ceramic crucibles as inserts in a Chinese V2 style donut heated atomizer. The glass or ceramic cap can be fitted to a water tool. The unit on the left just got done and has residue in the crucible. The crucible is removed next and torch-fired clean. The one on the right is ready to load.

GkEFAFv.jpg

The mod is an iStick Pico or Joyetech EVic operated in TC mode.

l48XJh0.jpg

So ... the new QQ looks like a device after my own heart: heated from below, isolated quartz pan w/ no contact of sample with the heater, micro-dosing capability.

So, before I order, can someone tell me: what are the outer dimensions of the quartz insert? Diameter at least? could one fit inside the well of a V3?

Do any of the V2 or V3 caps fit the QQ?

Anything extra I should order? Any pearls of wisdom, cautionary tales ? Coupon code?

Last edited:

fernand

QQ order DONE!

I think this is the design I was waiting for.

I like my ceramic crucible setup, it's very
efficient and the pan is removable, great
for testing different oil + terpene blends.
It's a lot like the MFLB is for testing flowers.

But QQ will allow wiping down instead of
torching each pan. We'll see. Anticipation.

Oh, and with a bigger pan. Niiiice. I could
never find the right sized crucibles to sit
in the V3.

Now the hard part: waiting .......

Last edited:
Top Bottom