Divine Tribe atty's

Steven

@suppa it would help many who can help you out if you tell us what settings and mod are you using. Once that is known, adjustments can be made. I'm also probably not the guy you want to help you with this because my settings give off the most vapor but not the best flavor. Once you provide your details, I'll give you my 2 cents if you wanna try but I think there are others who can probably help you out better

Steven,

OF

Does anyone know how to lower the smell or if the medium donut smells less when vaped. To be fair I have put about 3 grams through it I have gotten by running my battery at 40W till it glows about twice and the donut turns white. Oil does seem to pool around the donut and underneath and also around the cup alot and into the screws..

From here it sure sounds like contamination from 'mostly vaped' oil. The stinky part of a couple grams?

I'd strip it down and clean it well. Wash the base in PBW, replace or flame the dish. And I'd back off the power, or at least be very very careful, I blew a medium doughnut with 17 Watts the other day. After cleaning the resistance was higher.....a sign of death.

The clue, I think, is it didn't start out stinky? A new V3 (or new key parts) should restore that.

OF

OF,

exile1975

Quick questions for anyone in the know. What is the coil material in the globe atomizer and the skillet atomizer? I think it's Ti but I'm not sure. If it is, can I use TC with them? If so, what are some settings to start with? I've got a 75w kanger box right now but will be getting the pico soon. Thanks for any help.

exile1975,

papapotbelly

Hey, folks!

This is a great little tool I just discovered for loading those balls of shatter on the donut. Nice and sharp so the oil does not run, screws into itself for cleanliness during storage. it's made by Titaner. You can find it at most camping/tacticool stores by using Google. Cost is $15 and it's supposedly Gr2 Ti. it's supposed to be a toothpick but we know better lol.

Here it is open:
DEaHXgi.jpg

Closed:
1AgXyfg.jpg

b0

Cloudy...
Hey, folks!

This is a great little tool I just discovered for loading those balls of shatter on the donut. Nice and sharp so the oil does not run, screws into itself for cleanliness during storage. it's made by Titaner. You can find it at most camping/tacticool stores by using Google. Cost is $15 and it's supposedly Gr2 Ti. it's supposed to be a toothpick but we know better lol.

Here it is open:
DEaHXgi.jpg

Closed:
1AgXyfg.jpg

I love it!! Perfect travel daber :D

b0,

Steven

Hey, folks!

Here it is open:
DEaHXgi.jpg

Closed:
1AgXyfg.jpg
Thanx for you post. I use needle like tipped tools and you inspired me to do a little research and I believe I just fell upon a gem. First I looked into retractable toothpicks, like the kind you push and pull to open and close like a box cutter. Wow, I found beautiful SILVER retractable toothpicks that seems to be designed exactly for my dabbing needs. However, the cheapest one I found goes for around $40. I'm not trying to spend too much for a tool I already have. Then I stumble upon this bad boy
5dc0f5cc-b25c-4dea-abdd-6bd028cf0f5a_1.e8c02a9610c469b806a2149c9173cc49.jpeg
it's sold on Amazon for $10 or just Google retractable craft pick. It's sold on ebay for the same price basically. I don't paint my wax on much or have my tools in contact with heat for a long period of time so the plastic housing isn't a problem for me. I just need a sharp tool to place my wax away from the donut walls initially and let gravity do the rest of the work, and a sharp tool to cut off chunks of wax. For me this is a gem. Your Travellers toothpick is great too, but I have always wanted something retractable. I was almost tempted to mod a pen with a needle. Still can as I think that's a great idea but I just picked this up on Amazon and will post on the results once it arrives

Steven

Sorry for the double post but felt like I should post before anyone buys one of the retractable craft pick. Apparently my idea of having a needle modded to the tip of a pen is actually already an existing tool. Just Google retractable Weeding Tool or retractable scribe and you will find a retractable needle at a click of a button all cased in a pen housing. Amazon sells one for $12.
NERDTOOL.jpg

Now that I think about it, although very cool, the Weeding Tool may need more diligent cleaning of the tip or I can see the needle jamming. The craft pick will probably need less to little cleaning as it's being moved forcefully by your fingers. I guess I'll just keep both. One for each car I suppose

Last edited:

zombonaut

Is there an FC special price for V3 replacement donuts? :sherlock:

Thanks for a great product Matt. I stumbled opon the Kiln at a local headshop and have never had such good flavor from my concentrates. My first Kiln died today after about 3 weeks of use during a cleaning, so I decided to go straight to DT for a rebuildable V3. Can't wait to get the new version!

Last edited:

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
Is there an FC special price for V3 replacement donuts? :sherlock:

Thanks for a great product Matt. I stumbled opon the Kiln at a local headshop and have never had such good flavor from my concentrates. My first Kiln died today after about 3 weeks of use during a cleaning, so I decided to go straight to DT for a rebuildable V3. Can't wait to get the new version!

yes, if you search through the threads for Matt's posts, he almost always includes the link.

looney2nz,

Vape Donkey 650

All vape, no smoke please.
Hey all my donut brothers and sisters.... last week, I received my shipment of those new glass adapters that OF was talking about earlier, and with these new pieces, I feel like many of my glass & silicon connections for my DT donuts are almost perfect! :)At lease from a functional sense, I cannot ask for much more. My silicon hoses and tubes are almost obsolete for me now, as connectors to the atomizer base. I've been using these new glass connectors alot, and I wanna show you all some possible ways to utilize them. :tup:

AohvHuS.jpg

the familiar, venerable PPWT has never connected to a DT atomizer base so easily and naturally. Steven's old method of using the v2.5 MP with a silicon MP over the tip to use this 14mm hydra tube worked well for a long time with the v2.5, and also with the v3.0, with 1/2" silicon hose, but this is much nicer and easier to put on and off the atty base. Just be careful to pick it up from the bottom, by the mod or atty, not by the glass.

To the right is one of my old aquamizers, with the legacy 1/2" silicon hose adapter. I still like these little bubblers so I will continue using them, although the silicon connector doesn't slip over the base (minus o-rings) with such gliding ease as the new glass adapters, it's still manageable.

bKCKBcs.jpg

This is one of my first micro-bubblers, for the old pen-style micro-skillet glass globe type atomizers. Ever since the v2.0 donuts, I haven't been able to use this little piece reliably, even with the silicon strip. But now, with the tapered 18mm male joint, I can fuse the 2 pieces together firmly, and mount it on top a v3 atty, and even balance the whole thing on a tiny evic basic!

All 3 of these little bubblers hit surprisingly well for their small size, and I've particularly enjoyed the throwback vape of this little bell-shaped micro-vaped bubbler, thanks to the new glass adapters! :rockon:

ZoET0x5.jpg

Now, large hydratubes...this is the only one I have. I bought it at Steve's recommendation, many months back. I have tried it a few times with the v2.5 donuts, but I didn't like it that much, at least compared to my rigs. But I do love using it for flowers, with my arizer EQ. :luv:

I think I remember Steve saying this tube with doesn't get much of any recycler action going with the v2.5 donuts. And after I used it with the v3s now, I can't really get the water to cycle either, no matter how high or low I set the water. So it does work as a hydratube, but it would hit much easier and smoother if it cycled, so I don't plan on using this one with my donuts in the future. The recycle does work fine when hooked up to my arizer, because of the much higher airflow on the desktop vape, I must assume, so there's no inherent problem with this hydratube. :shrug: So I guess I'm just posting this to show how any of your 18mm female hydratubes you may already own can suddenly attach to the v3.0 donuts! :D (yay)

And speaking of recycle... I must trot out my tired squad of dab rigs you've seen a million times before :D But now each one has it's own glass adapter for a v3 donut permanently attached, now with keck clips too! :o:tup: Slipping the mods on & off the connections to the rig has never been easier now!

phAsL5C.jpg

Deo, my casual, everyday matrix bubbler that hits super hard for it's compact size. It's essentially a conventional, dab-rig version of the same 18mm hydratube that Matt has for sale now, so I would figure it's performance would be just about the same, with only the difference being in how you hold the whole apparatus (and you can easily see the screen on your mod during use with mine)

lQShnEr.jpg

Dabitha, my honeycomb rig that I use just for co2. I could get that evic to stand up more straighter if I sourced a 90* glass elbow that is just a bit taller, but I'm ok with how it sits right now. Better than with that super tall-neck adapter I had on it earlier :lol:

hBVjxn2.jpg

Dabby, my oldest and probably favoritest glass piece.

WdIdP0p.jpg

And my still un-named klein torus mini-rig.

FWrefAd.jpg

Here's a closeup of the SonG adapter that connects between my rig and the v3 base. Instead of my big custom bulbs of dabbing that I use, you can use a simple, short 18mm male / 18mm male elbow, or a 18mm male / 14mm male elbow, for 1/2" or 1/4" tubing, respectively.

You can also get 14 or 18mm male elbows with a straight tube to attach a hose also. You have alot of options.

1411959401085578290632.jpeg

Hey, folks!

Thanx for you post. I use needle like tipped tools and you inspired me to do a little research and I believe I just fell upon a gem. First I looked into retractable toothpicks, like the kind you push and pull to open and close like a box cutter. Wow, I found beautiful SILVER retractable toothpicks that seems to be designed exactly for my dabbing needs.

Nice find on the titanium toothpicks. Although I'm getting by just fine with using little needles on the road and dental picks at home right now, I could see these things being a better tool for donuts.

One thing I would like to have in a retractable Ti toothpick would be having the sleeve in which it retracts into not being really tight and flush with the pick, at least at the end?

Because when using the pick, the tip will get a little oily, and have a few leftover crumbs, or reclaim oil on the tip, if you use it to stir the oil on your donut. This oil isn't bad to me, and I would want to re-use it, and not wipe the tip of the pick clean after every single use.

If the body of the tool where the pick goes into is really tight and flush with the pick, the oil on the tip would get smeared and the whole thing will get foul and gunky. :( If there's just enough air and empty space around the cylinder where the pick slips into, the oily tip of the pick won't be smeared and can be used continuously with no wiping. :tup: Even if retracted

That last one that Steve posted looks like I wouldn't like it for that reason. Maybe someone can find a retractable metal pick with these properties? I would probably have to buy one, around the $15 buck range? Thanks.

Matt,

Have you tried the dual 7mm donut atomizer for the Cubis Pro Mini that Donkey made?

Finally got my med delivery the other night, and it had my PopNaturals order... made a rookie mistake loading mine the 1st time around, but corrected it and it's still kicking butt. Load through the SLOTS.

This thing is effin' AWESOME, I LOVE IT!!!
Break yours out, load up the tank and give it a few rips, it's bloody brilliant :)

I'm going to endeavor to keep my tank full of 1-1 ratio PopNaturals CO2 oil :)

Thanks again Vape Donkey!

For sure, I'm happy to see you finally got this little thing vaping for you. Gotta remember not to open it when it's full of oil, though. glycerin is somewhat conductive, but cannabis oil is not, and it blocks the contact on that 510 pin real easily. :doh: These tanks aren't designed with co2 oil in mind, but they've been working great for me, when easy mistakes are avoided ;)

This is what he's talking about, for those that are confused:

kzRNDDb.jpg

CNSY9Dk.jpg

And installed in their cubis pro mini tank with the matching evic basic:

mCnhIRe.jpg

This was my latest tank that I promised myself I would make for CBD co2 oil, and I've been loving this little guy :luv: It's become my most favored tank. You can read the whole account over here if you're so inclined.

But it just goes to show how versatile and effective ceramic donuts can be. I still want to see how Matt's possible experiment with this coil and a runny live resin might work out if he tries it. No word on that yet, I guess he's busy doing his divine tribe thing, and being Matt, for now :shrug: :D

I don't feel rich enough to put 2g of runny "HTFSCE" (actually hard for me to source also) on this tank and it could be hard to load up, but at least we know it works great with co2 oil.

I also see you guys experimenting with the large donuts mounted in different RDA decks and bodies, quite interesting. It's something I've thought of myself, but I never got around to attempting, partially for not knowing which deck / RDA to try or which might work well with the new v3 cups.

Tanks are only part of my interest, so I'll keep an eye open for different RDA / RDTAs that look like they may be well suited to donuts of different sizes. :sherlock: Hopefully we can find something even better than the cubis pro mini tanks that can accommodate the 10 & 13mm donuts, for tanks or dripping. If it's potentially much better than what I'm using now, I want to try it!

Last edited:

Steven

@Vape Donkey 650 yea I have outgrown that Recycler hydratube. In fact I broke it. But it was good because I bought a few other Hydratubes I was eyeing afterwards which were all upgrades. The matrix hydratube Matt is selling is one of my favorites. Imo the Recycler hydratube has the worse function with the dt attys of all the Hydratubes available on dhgate.

As for the retractable picks, I gotta say I'm loving them. You basically said the same thing I said for reasons not to like it but for what I'm using it for, it's for me. Love not having exposed needle tools around anymore.
79xrkrX.jpg
these were great for at home and on the road but the retractable craft pick is easily shelving these tools. I'm still waiting for the retractable Weeding Tool. I actually shared the wrong photo, the red pen of the same brand is the one people want because it has a longer sharper tip. Their silver pen is 0.3 in, blue pen is 0.6 in, and the red pen is 0.9 in. I don't have any runny wax so these tools are less of a problem for me than you as you mentioned. I'm wondering if the needle is protracted out far enough for the Weeding Tool but fingers crossed, I want it to work so bad. The craft pick is plenty long. The ease of storage and use of these things are just winning me over. I used to just leave one of these tools in my cup holder in my car and I don't know how many times I stabbed myself. Also, there are often times wax stains around anywhere I put it.

papapotbelly

As for the retractable picks, I gotta say I'm loving them. You basically said the same thing I said for reasons not to like it but for what I'm using it for, it's for me. Love not having exposed needle tools around anymore. these were great for at home and on the road but the retractable craft pick is easily shelving these tools. I'm still waiting for the retractable Weeding Tool. I actually shared the wrong photo, the red pen of the same brand is the one people want because it has a longer sharper tip. Their silver pen is 0.3 in, blue pen is 0.6 in, and the red pen is 0.9 in. I don't have any runny wax so these tools are less of a problem for me than you as you mentioned. I'm wondering if the needle is protracted out far enough for the Weeding Tool but fingers crossed, I want it to work so bad. The craft pick is plenty long. The ease of storage and use of these things are just winning me over. I used to just leave one of these tools in my cup holder in my car and I don't know how many times I stabbed myself. Also, there are often times wax stains around anywhere I put it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the Ti toothpick I posted, it's not retractable, you have to screw and unscrew it, which is a small bummer, but there is "air" in the tube around the tool tip, so you can put it away "dirty", which I love.

It also seems to be real Ti so don't have to worry about heating it a bit to drip in oil, etc.

But agreed, never looking back to the 8 inch long dental tool with lint and dirty oil on both ends, and having to carry a separate case for my tools. ;)

Steven

So I got the retractable Weeding Tool in today and am using it on the road in the car as we speak. I gotta say, this thing is so cool. Click, and a needle point is exposed for use. After loading, another click and the needle disappears. The spring in the pen is strong so you really feel the snap of the retraction, which I like. Makes me feel like I'm holding something high tech. The needle protrudes out plenty and will replace my current tools for the dt attys.

Oh and I guess as a side note I dropped my tcr down to 445 21w @420F for the higher resistance large donuts. It hits temp protection at these settings and flavor is much better. For me, it's identical to my tcr 300 21w @420F for the lower resistance large donuts. I know I said this before with TCR 700 or whatever but I admit I was wrong. Flavor was definitely a bit burned there. Not as bad as people would think but tcr 445 has much more flavor with plenty of vapor.

Edit
Turns out the red or blue Weeding Tool will work just fine. The blue 0.6in point has a shorter taper but uses a smaller gauge pin. The red 0.9 in point has the same sharpness, but with a longer taper on a much larger gauge pin. I'll go with the blue because it's cheaper.

Last edited:

exile1975

Just wanted to say "IT'S HERE". The v2 DC dry herb Atty is up on Matt's site. Just had to spread the joyous news! Even tho the pico I ordered disappeared into USPS purgatory, I'm hoping my kanger 75w tc box mod will work alright untill I can afford another try at a pico. Happy vaping all!

mark13018

Hello, fairly new to the vape game. Trying to get away from combustion and I had a v2 series 3 pen and it still works ok but I got this thinking to upgrade.
I'm having an issue getting any vapor or cooking the herb at all. I get nothing.
I have this atty and I'm using the IPV 6x. I can get into the TCR mode and set the temp to 325 or anywhere close and I still get nothing. The fire button "times out" or something at 20 seconds....

The display shows 10.1J 2.82v and .79ohm. It doesn't show the temp on the display after I set it to that. Only shows joules on the display...

Really hoping for this to outweigh my pen and get more out of my herb. Hopefully this combo can work and I can get it dialed in.

Can someone give me some advice and a ballpark setting they use and I can adjust from there.
I can't get anything out of it as is though.

Thanks in advance.

mark13018,
Reactions: OF

divinetribe

We are trying our hardest to become Medical Grade
Manufacturer
hello all,
can anyone help me with a customer who has a ipv6 the v3 does not register on it .
also the
Gen 2 DC Dry herb is out , here is a discount link. I feel i took care of any heat issues. it is also rebuildable,
unfortunately paul changed the base so that it is not compatible with the v3, he said he needed to make the posts different/

http://ineedhemp.com/product/generation-2-dc-ceramic-rebuildable-dry-herb-atomizer-copy/

DSC06797.jpg

@2clicker I can't tell you at the moment but you got me interested with your idea. I'm still wishing for magnets or orings to replace the screw holes for the outer housing of the v3. There are ceramic rda's out there that does it.

this is what i had in mind for the new ejuice tanks i wanted,, looks like someone made something, how can i implement the magnets inthe v3 or other atomizers? can you show me a pic of what you mean?

mestizo

Does anybody knows of a good and reliable place to buy the iStick pico at a reasonable price?
I looked on eBay but the seller advertise it as clone/generic, that doesn't sound like genuine, does it?

mestizo,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom