1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Ditanium vaporizer

Discussion in 'Upcoming and Unreleased Plug-in Vaporizers' started by Abysmal Vapor, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

I know about this one for some time ,but i never get around to post about. Looks cool, made in USA and lifetime warranty :). Kind of like Titanium DBV,yet the design reminds me of another old box vaporizer which i cannot put my finger on ,but makes me think they either used it as an inspiration or are making a comeback :)
    .[​IMG]
    https://enailvaporizer.com

Ditanium Vapor Exclusive Features:

• All-in-one vaporizer experience. Versatile titanium heater cover works with herbs, liquids, or extracts.
    • Standard glass hand-piece can be used for hands free vaporization.
    • Optional quick screen change titanium hand-piece with glass handle. Glass handle allows hands-free when screen is not needed.
    • Mouthpiece is compatible with 14mm ground glass joints. Connects directly to rigs and water pipes.
    • Dual function carb-cap for low temperature pulls, and aromatherapy. Bowl area for essential oils, incense, and liquid fragrances.

StormyPinkness, szai, PPN and 4 others like this.
  2. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Thanks for sharing, like this box design ans especially the enail feature, looks pretty nice!

szai and Abysmal Vapor like this.
  3. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    PPN likes this.
  4. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

This reminds me of a Herborizer Ti in a box!!
    Would be awesome if they included a digital readout for better temp control.

@Abysmal Vapor Are you thinking of the THCan? Not sure of it's name but also in a similar set up.

PPN and szai like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors