• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Disposable Oil Cartridges (Best Brands SoCal?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey y'all pretty sure this a good place to post this one. Now that I'm in a great medical state (getting ready for rec too) I am realizing how easy it is to just use concentrates for any super stealth situation though I still prefer herbs overall. So for me it's more ideal to just get these carts instead of a separate pen vape and all the varieties of concentrate available here in Cali (I do intend to experiment with that a bit, not too much really, but have a friend who dabs with quartz so I've tried that and some pens)

Anyway so so far I have used these disposable Kadabra pens a few times for starters (met one of the owners actually, tried v1 and now v2 is even better with way longer battery life), its nice with a metal body and simple stealth but not too strong, just one type of CO2 oil and heats when you inhale at fixed temp I guess. Has some flavoring too but the classic is decent vs the fruitier ones (which are good, but yeah who knows what you're using type thing). I haven't tried an Oasis yet but from what I know these are much nicer, I would recommend the Kadabra and it's especially great for traveling actually (I've tried juju joints in Seattle before too, as well as GRNvape in Denver)

But now I got a cart (which I had tried once before, but don't know the brand, from Seattle) on a regular tiny 510 battery, using the one from my yocan evolve so it only has one temp too, but it's just how long you hold the button really so I'm used to that from Milaana and MistVape Touch (my most preferred herbal vapes) and it's working pretty well. This brand is called Pickled Monkey, it's alright but I don't know how pure? Blue Dream so it can taste good if low temp but can get really harsh too (an oil pen thing I know, Kadabra is a bit better bc lower fixed temp)

They also had Bloom brand (they fill Pax Pods?) at this collective so could try those next if they are a better brand? Also Brass Knuckles are there which are more expensive but supposedly well worth it with nice metal and quartz cart and hash oil vs herb extract? Was planning to try one of those next actually... I mean strains will be a factor too, also saw W-Vape there I think, and I'm sure other dispensaries will have other options in my area as well... So what do you think the best cartridge brands are for the SoCal area and why? (other areas too why not)

I feel like one will last me a long time though, don't need it that often, but very handy when you do, so a pretty solid solution it seems. I just want to try to get the best purest stuff like I do when vaping herbs is all so any help much appreciated! Lets get a good thread going here

Last edited:
Absolute Xtracts, Bhang, Oasis, Legion of Bloom, Spliffen, W-Pen, Goldstracts - man there are dozens of disposable cartridge makers in Cali and it seems like new ones keep coming. What's available in individual dispensaries is quite variable so experiment to find what you like.

Bdubbdiblets

I am in the same sitch...only use the cartridge for super stealth needs...

Eureka vapor clear cartridges seem to pretty available around here..they are tested and usually around 80% thc..

Although the pens never work quite as well as a fresh tasty tree in my Mi!! (Or Hopper...) :rockon:

Shit Snacks

Haha right? Definitely still prefer herbs in Milaana overall (Hopper really only useful through water for me now)

This Pickled Monkey cart is 70% THC 350mg Blue Dream .18 CBD (my buddy has the 80% 400mg Pure Kush with higher CBD) both cost $35. It seems to work fairly well with proper button control (is minimal pressing for me) so it's not too harsh or too much at once. I want to try the indicas though, they only had the one my buddy has at the time, will probably go indica for the Brass Knuckles next (or may try one of each for that brand, HIGH expectations)

The Kadabra is definitely a nice one, I'd recommend trying it out if any of y'all see them in your shops. I should try an Oasis to compare, I just heard about shoddier materials and build there since it's a bigger operation with a billionaire owner (maybe) cutting costs?

Yeah with so many options, endless new ones, seems like a lot of these brands won't be able to last? And like totally unregulated right, so who knows what's really in there... We'll see how recreational changes things in the future. I read really good thinks about kure botanicals too but haven't seen them yet

Keep it coming guys this is great stuff!

Shit Snacks,

Hat212

Tried several of these. Absolute Xtracts seems widely avail and potent. Honey Vape is strong but thick.These things are $35 for .5 $50 -$70 1gr. They are convenient but pricey for what you get.
Shatter can be had pretty cheap in So Cal. I got 3grams mid shelf for $40. the other day in Noho. So...I use Holy Terps to liquify shatter and refill carts. Pretty cheap that way.

Shit Snacks

Been posting in the brass knuckles thread, but yeah I finally tried em and they're quite nice. Good quality materials and effective tasty concentrate. Had a little Skywalker OG but my buddy took that one so I kept Girl Scout Cookies and SFV OG that I've used much more. Worked on the yocan evolve but better on others, like this new ego twist I just got that allows you to adjust temp/voltage too (I like to ride low temps for smooth flavor)

Also got half gram Bloom cartridges with their rebrand little autodraw battery, Super Lemon Haze was really nice, used it a bunch but my buddy took it, other one I kept is Jack Heterosexual, also nice but not as tasty unfortunately. Photo below shows the bloom in between the two brass knuckles:

01AvXGs.jpg

Hope to try more flavors and brands and keep reporting back, used a Heavy Hitter cart of Blue Dream with someone on a metal autodraw battery and that was quite nice as well, metal like the brass knuckles. So many more to find and try! Will probably get more for these too

Shit Snacks,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom