Disfunctional Silver Surfer Help

vtguy429

Lo, actually I am fortunate enough to have quit that habit before it caused me too much trouble(I just used to smoke all blunts so my lungs have hated me lately). And yes, I don't plan on going back to combustion, I mean I might smoke a j everynow and then maybe even pack up my medicali bubbler but not every day, probably not even every week.. Thanks for all the wonderful info on this site and the people willing to help, it was very useful in getting a product that I am truly in love with. Thanks all for your time and for you regulars who were unaware that my malfunction could happen, take note for the next noob who strolls through here :lol: . Peace y'all :peace::peace:

vtguy429,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Great news there Vt!! Good to know that yours was a simple fix.... another thing to add to the troubleshoot list LOL!

I think I shall break out my SSV now :D

Lo,

max

Out to lunch
Thanks all for your time and for you regulars who were unaware that my malfunction could happen, take note for the next noob who strolls through here
We'll surely remember that, vtguy. Can't remember it happening before. Seems like 7th Floor would have taken steps to make sure the element CAN'T accidentally get that low in the heater cover. I know I've adjusted mine, to where the top is just below the top of the cover, but didn't want to press it down, to see how low it would go. Glad you're enjoying the vape now, with just a short delay. Your experience points out one advantage to buying locally.

max,

vtguy429

Indeed. Any pointers on knowing when its cashed, beat, all vaped up, whatever you call it?

vtguy429,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Indeed. Any pointers on knowing when its cashed, beat, all vaped up, whatever you call it?
Hey VT... I gauge by the color/taste as well as watching vapor performance drop off. With the stirring in between it seems the bowls last a really long time for me but I use my leftovers so I don't try to extract everything out of them.

Seems you're not the only one with that same problem so glad you started this thread and helped another vaper get their SSV going too :)

Lo,
Top Bottom