• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dirty Rico (DR) Glass

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
yea, looks like the threads got merged. i swear i did a search before "starting" that thread.

but i must say BDV was right. this thing is insane and definitely worth the price. it only has a slightly higher restriction than the matrix, i believe mostly due to the different width of mp stem. the aforementioned crook and the thinner stem on the DR, while preventing splashback to your mouth does SLIGHTLY hinder your draw. however i do believe that it does a better job of scrubbing w/ comparable flavor profiles. with all the bad pieces of mobius coming out of ALT right now, i hope this gives DR a window. these things look flawless.

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
As soon as I receive my replacement from NVS I will post a video of the bubbles stacking in my new DR Micro, I promise :D

Dirty Rico Up-Circ Micro 11" with Tini Slide by Blue
photo10-noexif.jpg

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
Picked up my Dirty Rico a few days ago. We broke it in the right way (connected it to the Mobius). Honestly, I might like it better than my Mobius Diamond Disc.

Nice pick-up! and nice collection too! But isn't there too much water in the DR?

Vaporisateur,

Organibis

61C7Y9p.jpg

I just picked this puppy up a couple days ago. The Perc is similar to the original poster but I think the can is a bit larger. This thing is a beast (check it out next to a Mobius ION). It does drag a bit more than the ION but I really like the bigger can and the height of the mouthpiece is perfect for taking hits while sitting on the couch. I believe this DR + Cloud combo will be my daily driver for at least a while to come.

:spliff:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
i've got the same perc, only dewaar, love to see a vid of you hitting a dab.
unrestriced draw and all, plus that breezeway looks interesting.

Bob Loblaw,

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
i've got the same perc, only dewaar, love to see a vid of you hitting a dab.
unrestriced draw and all, plus that breezeway looks interesting.
OK will do. The breezeway isn't a Dirty Rico it is an Eric Ross 4. I just thought it looked cool on this pipe and I have several standard nail setups. I like to dedicate a pipe to a setup rather than whiching it around. Thats my excuse to buy more for the collection :D

PhotoRider

Here is a vid of the breezeway in use on the Dirty Rico. I have come to the conclusion this pipe has a bit too much volume to use a nail or skillet - for me personally. It kills me to take it in one hit. Pen vaping and herbs (vape or combustion) is the sweet spot for me.

enjoy and sorry for the wide angle distortion.

Organibis

absolutely gorgeous. I bet that thing hits super smooth. The perc on mine (few posts above) has 18 or 20 arms. Hitting it's like taking a breath. Wide open.

Organibis,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
yea, i have the dewaar beaker version of that, photobooth
absolutely love it. was looking for a recycler, then this came up on FB.
had to be quick as hell to grab it

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

PhotoRider

OK the one I found, wasn’t sure... I like both styles of blowers. DR makes great tubes/percs and Liberty sure can detail well.

Man has it always been this way and I am just now waking up and smelling the coffee? Seems like there is so much interesting stuff coming out lately. Nice blends of scientific and heady workmanship. Much more than I remeber a couple years ago :)

May you live in interesting times.

Top Bottom