Dimebags/ssv carry case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobp

Hello Fc I was wondering if any of you who own a dimebag or vape bag such as ssv or puffitup grinder pouch
Have noticed the fuzzy black material shedding tiny and I mean tiny fibers?
It's on the inside of my ssv bag and outside of my grinder pouch I can't put glass or anything in the bag cause it comes out with these fibers why Make it out of this when you know we and you (creators) don't want foreign fibers in our vapes or accessories.
just touch the puffitup grinder pouch which I'm sure a lot of you have.
look very close at your fingers its Very annoying .i would expect highly praised vapor enthusiasts would have caught this and quit using this material. But ssv and dimebags keep it up and I can't find anything in my searches of others mentioning it. Can people not see it on there bongs and vape parts . The whole thing should be the same material as the pouches insides kind of like bubble bag material. Anyway I'll just pick up a different bag.

Jacobp,

scottg402

I have a ton of the dim bags and have never noticed any black fuzzies shedding from the inside. If you get the gray bags, it is real hemp so the outside starts to soften and furr up a bit but the other colors are synthetic and don't do this. Again, no probems on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom