Difference between bags and whips

Neverender

I'm the first to admit that science isn't, and probably never will be, my "thing," so I have a question for you guys; would there be any reason for a difference in high between using a bag or a whip?

For example, even out all possible variables: Same herb used, same amount used, no leakage, same exact temperature used, same tolerance, same time of day, etc etc etc.

The ONLY difference being that in one session, vapor goes through a wand, through a tube, and into your lungs, - the other going into a bag, let stand for a 5-10 seconds between, and then into your lungs.

Would there be any reason for the use of a bag to get you "more high" than the use of a whip or vice versa?

Neverender,

the electrician

filling bags means the weed needs to be packed loosely enough to allow fan pumped air to flow through, whereas with a wand you can pack it however you want and use your big monster lungs to take a savage great hit. make of that what you will

the electrician,

Beezleb

My experience with bags is limited to a few times so take with a grain of salt. They both get you to the same place as far as sensation goes.

The big difference is in each draw. Each draw on a bag is even air to vapor ratio where with other vaporizers you can generally control the draw to be less or heavier in vapor to air ratio but at the end of the day equal amounts of herb all lead to the same place.

Mainly it is a matter of preference.

Beezleb,

lwien

Higher air to vapor ratio with a bag than a whip. Both will get you equally as high, but due to the air to ratio thing, I would think that you would need to take more hits from the bag versus the whip to get to the same place.

Never used a bag though. Just goin' with a bit of logic here.

lwien,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
A bag inflates then deflates as it fills your lungs.

A whip just inflates (your lungs)

Less mechanics to mess something up IMO.

AGBeer,

max

Out to lunch
Would there be any reason for the use of a bag to get you "more high" than the use of a whip or vice versa?
The only difference in how much vapor was delivered, bag vs. whip, would be a difference in how much you'd lose to condensation. I don't think there would be a noticeable difference.

the other going into a bag, let stand for a 5-10 seconds between, and then into your lungs.
While you could do this for a test, in real world vaping you'd fill the bag. This introduces another factor-time. While you're sucking vapor through a whip immediately, you generally collect it in the bag until it's full. Especially with a big bag, you'd lose a little more vapor as it condenses and dissipates. OTOH, with a whip vape, you're more likely to waste vapor by expelling the vapor rich hits too soon. :shrug:

max,
Top Bottom