Difference between a vape pen and a portable vape like the solo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucas135246

Im looking to buy my first portable vape and I was wondering what the main differences are between something like the Cera LL vape compared to the solo? Are there any big disadvantages about vape pens that I should know about?

lucas135246,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Apples to oranges. Most 'vape pens' are modified e-cigs and usually used for oils/wax/shatter.

The Solo is an herb vape that you can find ways to use concentrates but mostly designed for flowers.

If you plan to use concentrates look at pen styles (stay away from rebranded e-cig crap).

If you plan to use herb the Solo is a great choice for a portable.

lucas135246

Then what is the difference between between and normal portable vape and pen stlye vapes that can do flowers such as the Atmos Raw?

lucas135246,

mlo4sho

The difference is one actually vaporizes the flowers while the other one can only claim to. Don't buy E-Cig/Oil pens to use with flowers. The form factor is nice but the technology is not there yet. I'd get a Solo if I needed a portable.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Depends how portable you want it, though. I LOVE my Solo, but I don't really take it out. I use Pax for on the go vaping. It's small and fits in your pocket. It has it's drawbacks, of course, but I'm just saying its what I use when I'm out. I've never owned a pen, but have a Pesei coming Friday :)

Tstat,
Reactions: max

Shiggity

A firefly is a great at home or on the go personal vaporizer that uses convection to vape the herb. Really top quality unit that is usable on the go if you are not a vape hog.

Shiggity,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom