Dialing in my titanium KISS cart + omicron lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman5280

I have been using my titanium KISS + Omicron lite for over a month now...it is great and I am really getting dialed in but I am still having some issues.
  1. I find that frequently I need to maneuver the oil that has melted to the bottom and sides back onto the coil. Every 3-4 hits I need to grab a tooth pick and scoop up the oil and put it on the coil...this gets annoying. I have experimented with small, medium, and larger size packs. it really doesn't matter on size, they all melt oil all around the cartridge. larger packs just take more hits to clear up. Even after repeat hits the cartridge never heats up all the oil unless I use a toothpick to scoop it up onto the coil and do this repeatedly until it is all gone.
  2. I also find that even with small bb sized loads of shatter I still end up with oil all on the top of the cartridge and into the threads. I am not inhaling hard, I have spent a lot of time finding the sweet spot but I am still finding myself cleaning the KISS carts every other day.
This is relevant to both issues:
The manual from W9 says to use .1 -.3 grams of extract, that is WAY more than what I am loading!!! I don't know what each pack is but .1 would be 10 packs per gram right? or am I thinking wrong? I get like 30-40+ packs out of each gram of shatter using very small BB sized hits.

Is this normal for other Ti-KISS users?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

mutten840

When I load my kiss cart. I heat my shatter up a little and let it drip right onto the ceramic rod. I try to only load enough for 1 or 2 good hits and end up with very little in the bottom of the cart. You can take a toothpick and carefully scoop it up and smear it back onto the coil. The 7.4 carts get real hot fast, so I am always careful to not over heat as I have burned one of these up already. @Sleepin in CA sells rebuild kits and they work quit well. So worst case you just rebuild and keep practicing =) The carts are easy to rebuild and I found I was able to seat my coil a little closer to the bottom of the ceramic dish to help keep the pooling issue from happening if I happen to overload.

Hope this helps and if you like the omicron lite. you should check out the Persei and the Hercules cart attachment. It is completely rebuild able and can hold over .5 of your favorite concentrates :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom