DHGATE - Aaaaaackkkkk! :) Good/Bad Seller List

PoopMachine

+1 Kathy sux big time. I received a small bubbler with a gross white spot inside which was reeking of glue. I was told i should send it back for inspection at my expense... LOL... worst 12$ i've spent.

Similar experience. Ordered an ash catcher from her, sent me an 18mm instead of a 14mm. I measured it, posted pictures and "her" response was to send it back at my expense. I filed an dispute with DHGate and they found in her favor. Never again.

Alexis

Hey guys. 3 seller experiences to touch on here.

:|1st- "Vaporizerworld":

I ordered a 16 mm coil from them for use with the Elev8r and rdk-300 controller.
$30 shipped- arrived quick. However I did not test the coil before I reshaped it with pliers to fit the Elev8r heater. I was a bit too aggressive with the coil and when I tested it it didnt work.

Now, it could have been bad already. Or I might have damaged it. Or- importantly here, they may have sent me the wrong pin layout. They offer a choice in product description.
I asked VERY VERY clearly and specicfically for TYPE B PIN LAYOUT PLEASE.

Very clearly. There was no marking to indicate what I was sent. I messaged the sellwr asking for confirmation that they sent me the correct pin layout. No response for 5 days UNTIL I mentined this thread and the bad sellers list.

Then a response asking for a photo/video. I couldn't provide this as I had reshaoed the coil.

I just needed confirmatiin that they knew what they were doing and they sent me the pin layout I asked for. A bit of back and forth and they never could give me any assurance. After I explained each time very clearly how important it was to have the correct pin layout, and which one, they still seemed lost.

Finallt they asked me to contact the controller manufacturer and ask the pin layout of the controller. I ALREADY TOLD THEM THAT OVER AND OVER!
So I kind of gave up. They should be able to assure me they know what they are doing and they sent me the type I asked for.

:)2nd "Glass313": 16 mm coil.

I messaged them and asked if they could make absolutely sure to send me the correct pin layout. They responded with assurance. I ordered. It came yesterday, IT WORKS!:rockon:

So they came through and got it right at least. No complaints for seller Glass313.

:)3rd "Glass7":

I needed a replacement pipe for my broken FC-186. I never liked it totally. I always preferred the look of the Newvape model which has a different design. A little shorter with a diff angle neck and mouthpiece.

So I searched every model on dhgate and found the only close, almost identical match.
https://m.dhgate.com/product/oil-rig-waterpipe-glass-pipes-water-bongs/409340520.html

Trouble is we all know- they dont always send you exactly what is in the photos. I needed to make sure. I messaged them explaining very clearly that I only wanted the exact model in he picture. Could they please make sure and let me know.

They replied "OK, Noted." Next day they replied again saying
"Dear Alexis,I have checked,it is the same design as the photo,we will ship out soon."

So very happy to find this pipe so cheap. £31 to UK. The seller responded they seem friendly. I will update when arrives. So far so goog with seller "Glass7".

Last edited:

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
This is the DHGate good/bad seller list... updated 2018-04-18

I am including my own experiences, as well as those sellers posted about in this thread and private messaged by other forum members. I'll keep it alphabetical.

Exceptional Sellers (High recommendations from at least 3 sources, no bad reports)

bong_shop
cleanclearglass
headshop420
headshopyx
hf_glass (hfy_glass - Same seller)
hfy_glass (hf_glass - Same seller)
glassmanufacturer
mlglass
reamic (reanices - Same Seller)
reanices (reamic - Same Seller)
stevenlmz79
sunshinestore
yingmin5

Great Sellers (Fast shipping, item as described)

adelaide168
alexglass
alina0086
bestglass
beyond
bubbler
byxinhuoglass17
calvin_cheng
chinaglass_headshop
chinatrade2011
cleanglasssmoke
clyecigs
cosmicglasscompany (pipe_dominator - Same seller)
davidglass
driptip
drunk_smoke
duoglass
enjoyshoping
glass_bong
glass313
glass7
glass888
glassbongs_hookah
glassdesigner
goesky
goodsstore
growhighglass
handpipe
hookahhub
hqp smoking
hymanquartz01
kivisdream
ladystar
lamin
li563734044
lilixia711
lovehookah
majesty9
mothership
no1bigship
number1shops
pengxiaoju
pipe_dominator (cosmicglasscompany - Same seller)
plusplusglass
relaxhome
rtglassfactory
seller2019
sglass
shopping_mania
volcanee
yushi888
zdglass16

Mixed Reports Sellers (Some great reports, some problematic reports)

dkglobe (kathy0577 - Same seller)
glassartist
kathy0577 (dkglobe - Same Seller)

Problem Sellers (Currently having problems, may or may not get fixed)

There are currently no sellers in this category.

Problem Sellers (Sellers with extra drama, delays, and possibly returns)

alza
beyond1688
daimoon
justdoit66
qsb13064987222
smokingdogo
vaporizerworld

Bad Sellers (Uncorrectable problem - scam, wrong, or no item shipped)

amanda1217
enjoylifeworld (Possibly the same seller as "hbkingbong420")
fengmama
glass1999
glass_artwork
glassmr
golden2017
hbkingbong420 (Possibly the same seller as "enjoylifeworld")
lcj88332
rundow_glassbong (maizhonggood, maizhongglass - Same sellers)
maizhongglass (maizhonggood, rundow_glassbong - Same sellers)
maizhonggood (rundow_glassbong, maizhongglass - Same sellers)

Today's only report: Seller "lcj88332" somehow found out about this list, stopped making excuses, and refunded all my disputes. Says he can "do better on price" if I buy 50 pipes at a time. Hmmm... 50 pipes that don't match any photos on his listings? No thanks... 3 was enough. :o

Let's keep adding to this list, and help it grow! Please post about your DhGate experience, or PM the details of your buying experience to me, and I'll keep this list updated! :)

Last edited:

Chicken #420

Hello all!
Quick update.

Seller "glasscm" is deliberately perpetuating fraud on their listings.
I purchased this pipe 3 days ago:

https://www.dhgate.com/product/glass-water-bong-with-tyre-style-and-birdcage/386394538.html

They replied immediately that they do not have stock, and that this model pipe is not going to be made again. They then asked me to select some other "better pipe" options from their store, which seems to be standard procedure for wankers like this.

I replied that they needed to remove the fraudulent listing, as they are advertising something for sale that they do not own or intend to obtain. They replied:

"Sorry Sorry. i really sorry!"

This gem of a seller then ignored all further attempts to communicate and has left the listing intact for others to fall into the same bait-switch trap.

Next update, "glasscm" is going on the "Bad Seller" list, for outright fraud and bait-switch sales tactics. Watch out for these guys... they scam you long time. :o

Alexis

Next update, "glasscm" is going on the "Bad Seller" list, for outright fraud and bait-switch sales tactics. Watch out for these guys... they scam you long time.
Best thing about this thread now for me is how I can very politely mention the "Good seller, Bad seller" list on a "very popular vaporizer forum", for a little extra effect.

It works both ways too. Dangle the carrot under the good seller's noses and they are more likely to be on their toes in some cases at least. Just have to drop it in there appropriately for the desired effect.

Of course, I always make out at first that Im their best friend just watching out for their best interests- "My darling, I feel that unfortunately it would only seem the right thing and moral to do atm, for all of our interests to recommend you be placed into the bad sellers list unless....have a lovely day." :lol:

Thank you for giving us all this nice little chip to bargain with.:tup:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Best thing about this thread now for me is how I can very politely mention the "Good seller, Bad seller" list on a "very popular vaporizer forum", for a little extra effect.

It works both ways too. Dangle the carrot under the good seller's noses and they are more likely to be on their toes in some cases at least. Just have to drop it in there appropriately for the desired effect.

Of course, I always make out at first that Im their best friend just watching out for their best interests- "My darling, I feel that unfortunately it would only seem the right thing and moral to do atm, for all of our interests to recommend you be placed into the bad sellers list unless....have a lovely day." :lol:

Thank you for giving us all this nice little chip to bargain with.:tup:
:( I thought you only called me "darling"! :cry:

You cut me to the quick, sir! :lol::rofl::lol:

Alexis

:)3rd "Glass7":

I needed a replacement pipe for my broken FC-186. I never liked it totally. I always preferred the look of the Newvape model which has a different design. A little shorter with a diff angle neck and mouthpiece.

So I searched every model on dhgate and found the only close, almost identical match.
https://m.dhgate.com/product/oil-rig-waterpipe-glass-pipes-water-bongs/409340520.html

Trouble is we all know- they dont always send you exactly what is in the photos. I needed to make sure. I messaged them explaining very clearly that I only wanted the exact model in he picture. Could they please make sure and let me know.

They replied "OK, Noted." Next day they replied again saying
"Dear Alexis,I have checked,it is the same design as the photo,we will ship out soon."

So very happy to find this pipe so cheap. £31 to UK. The seller responded they seem friendly. I will update when arrives. So far so goog with seller "Glass7".
Okay need some basic advice please guys.
Today I received my Stereo Matrix bubbler from "Glass7".

And guess what? They sent me the completely wrong pipe. This is after I specifically requested they double check they will be sending me the exact model shown in the product listing. And thet replied saying Yes, they have that exact model and will send that one.

This is what I wanted:
And this is what I received:

Different height, width, mouthpiece AND JOINT SIZE- 14 mm. So it is no use to me even if I wanted it!!

I have messaged the seller but they need photos and for the life of me I can see no option anywhere on my Imgur screen to attach photos.
It just isnt there when I type the message. The seller says it is right there by the type box.
This is my screen, both with keypad displayed and not:

Does this look right to you? Do you usually see an obvious option to attach photos, which is not visible on my screen?
Thanks a mill for any help.
Im extremely disappointed at this experience right now but I would like us to give the seller a chance to resolve the situation before we place them into a particular list.
I am hoping it was just an honest error and that they will be able to ship me the pipe I have my heart set on as well as refunding me in full plus any turn postage costs.

Alexis

You're full name is showing in your second picture ;)

Also, just send them the link to the images (i.e. https://imgur.com/zgon0Yf or https://i.imgur.com/zgon0Yf.jpg ), not the bbcode, if not, try the full site and not the mobile site.
Thanks for spotting that. Not too concerned really but maybe should delete image later. I will try your suggestions. I dont seem to be able to get onto the full site atm. It just goes to the mobile. Frustrating that this simple task is so difficult right now. It should be dead simple afyer all.
Thanks bro!:tup:

Alexis,

dannydroid

Google Nazi
No worries brah ^^ .

You have to switch a flag in your browser of choice.

Below is an example of Chrome on Android:
How-to-open-desktop-websites-on-mobile-Android-Guide-2.jpg

Chicken #420

This is the DHGate good/bad seller list... updated 2018-04-24

I am including my own experiences, as well as those sellers posted about in this thread and private messaged by other forum members. I'll keep it alphabetical.

Exceptional Sellers (High recommendations from at least 3 sources, no bad reports)

bong_shop
cleanclearglass
headshop420
headshopyx
hf_glass (hfy_glass - Same seller)
hfy_glass (hf_glass - Same seller)
glassmanufacturer
mlglass
plusplusglass
reamic (reanices - Same Seller)
reanices (reamic - Same Seller)
stevenlmz79
sunshinestore
yingmin5

Great Sellers (Fast shipping, item as described)

adelaide168
alexglass
alina0086
bestglass
beyond
bubbler
byxinhuoglass17
calvin_cheng
chinaglass_headshop
chinatrade2011
cleanglasssmoke
clyecigs
cosmicglasscompany (pipe_dominator - Same seller)
davidglass
driptip
drunk_smoke
duoglass
enjoyshoping
glass_bong
glass313
glass888
glassbongs_hookah
glassdesigner
goesky
goodsstore
growhighglass
handpipe
hookahhub
hqp smoking
hymanquartz01
kivisdream
ladystar
lamin
li563734044
lilixia711
lovehookah
majesty9
mothership
no1bigship
number1shops
pengxiaoju
pipe_dominator (cosmicglasscompany - Same seller)
relaxhome
rtglassfactory
seller2019
sglass
shopping_mania
volcanee
yushi888
zdglass16

Mixed Reports Sellers (Some great reports, some problematic reports)

dkglobe (kathy0577 - Same seller)
glass7
glassartist
kathy0577 (dkglobe - Same Seller)

Problem Sellers (Currently having problems, may or may not get fixed)

glass7

Problem Sellers (Sellers with extra drama, delays, and possibly returns)

alza
beyond1688
daimoon
justdoit66
qsb13064987222
smokingdogo
vaporizerworld

Bad Sellers (Uncorrectable problem - scam, wrong, or no item shipped)

amanda1217
enjoylifeworld (Possibly the same seller as "hbkingbong420")
fengmama
glass1999
glass_artwork
glasscm
glassmr
golden2017
hbkingbong420 (Possibly the same seller as "enjoylifeworld")
lcj88332
rundow_glassbong (maizhonggood, maizhongglass - Same sellers)
maizhongglass (maizhonggood, rundow_glassbong - Same sellers)
maizhonggood (rundow_glassbong, maizhongglass - Same sellers)

Today's only report: Seller "glasscm" is running deceitful listings, selling pipes they do not own or intend to obtain. Acts like it's a joke when told this is FRAUD.
Unless you want to hear "no stock, you pick one from better pipes" when you place your order, pass these clowns by.

Let's keep adding to this list, and help it grow! Please post about your DhGate experience, or PM the details of your buying experience to me, and I'll keep this list updated! :)

Alexis

@dannydroid thanks for your tips mate appreciated. Well I got onto the classic site anyway- had to scroll right to the bottom of the page. And the message screen is different. However it just says below the message box

"You may upload a maximum of 4 files. Format: JPG/GIF/RAR/PDF/DOC/DOCX/TXT. Maximum file size: 1MB" So Im not sure how to do that at present. I know how to post images from imgur, and your direct link demo was very helpful- I actually pasted it to the seller from your post haha!

And besides, I tried to send the message anyway and even that doesnt work!! Just nothing happens!

But I have no idea how to get my photos into that requested file type, or if it is even possible without more applications.

So I found another avenue, the dhgate message centre. Typed a message, it shows a "browse" box where I can select the photo direct from my tablet. I asked them to send it to the seller. But when I tried it says:
"File is over 100K Please upload a smaller file."

So still at square one on this!:nope: Im hoping the seller has managed to view the photos from the direct links I copied from you above.
I suggested they may need to paste the links, not sure how it shows to them?
And I asked for an email address to send the photos to if all else fails.

I will report more when all is fixed!:):tup:

Alexis,

dannydroid

Google Nazi
@dannydroid thanks for your tips mate appreciated. Well I got onto the classic site anyway- had to scroll right to the bottom of the page. And the message screen is different. However it just says below the message box

"You may upload a maximum of 4 files. Format: JPG/GIF/RAR/PDF/DOC/DOCX/TXT. Maximum file size: 1MB" So Im not sure how to do that at present. I know how to post images from imgur, and your direct link demo was very helpful- I actually pasted it to the seller from your post haha!

And besides, I tried to send the message anyway and even that doesnt work!! Just nothing happens!

But I have no idea how to get my photos into that requested file type, or if it is even possible without more applications.

So I found another avenue, the dhgate message centre. Typed a message, it shows a "browse" box where I can select the photo direct from my tablet. I asked them to send it to the seller. But when I tried it says:
"File is over 100K Please upload a smaller file."

So still at square one on this!:nope: Im hoping the seller has managed to view the photos from the direct links I copied from you above.
I suggested they may need to paste the links, not sure how it shows to them?
And I asked for an email address to send the photos to if all else fails.

I will report more when all is fixed!:):tup:

Not a problem broham ^^

Your images as most likely already in the correct format (and below 1MB).

Are you having trouble finding the "browse" button?

dannydroid,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

Not a problem broham ^^

Your images as most likely already in the correct format (and below 1MB).

Are you having trouble finding the "browse" button?
Hi, no I found the browse button. But this was on a seperate tab and search I opened up- "Message Dhgate" , not the message to seller page. But more direct to the gate.

So the browse button works on that contact form, and I can select the photo from my device. Except it says the file size is too big.

And anyway, the contact form isnt working and I cant send the enquiry. I just wanted them to send the photos to the seller. Im just hoping the seller assists now to resolve. Fingers crossed, I desp need me a new pipe, was so looking forward to this one.

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
Hi, no I found the browse button. But this was on a seperate tab and search I opened up- "Message Dhgate" , not the message to seller page. But more direct to the gate.

So the browse button works on that contact form, and I can select the photo from my device. Except it says the file size is too big.

And anyway, the contact form isnt working and I cant send the enquiry. I just wanted them to send the photos to the seller. Im just hoping the seller assists now to resolve. Fingers crossed, I desp need me a new pipe, was so looking forward to this one.

Anytime I've had to send photos in, the seller usually sends me an alternate email address.

They say they cant ever open the ones I send as imgur links.

Maybe ask for an email to send them.

I've never received a full page thank you letter from a seller. Its usually, if anything a small note with their store name and request to provide feedback for a coupon.

I would think this is an honest mistake. Grabbed the wrong piece scenario.

Have they asked you to send it back yet?

JCharles,

Alexis

Anytime I've had to send photos in, the seller usually sends me an alternate email address.

They say they cant ever open the ones I send as imgur links.

Maybe ask for an email to send them.

I've never received a full page thank you letter from a seller. Its usually, if anything a small note with their store name and request to provide feedback for a coupon.

I would think this is an honest mistake. Grabbed the wrong piece scenario.

Have they asked you to send it back yet?
Hey man. Well there has been some development. Still no reply today to say of they could view the photos or what was up.
So I sent them this:

:)"Hello please can you help me to resolve this issue? I have not posted any negative feedback amywhere, I give you every chance to help resolve the problem.

I am very unhappy that I cannot send you photos on this website.

I have tried every method but it is difficult for me on my device.

I really need to return the wrong item to you. But I need to get you the photos so you can see the error.

Please could you give me an email address to send photos to? I can email you photos easy. My tablet does not work to send photos on dhgate.
I desperately need to resolve this issue please"

Then came a reply. CHECK THIS OUT! @Chicken #420 can you believe this man?! Well Im sure you can and seen it more times than any of us. Now bear in mind that the pipe they sent me was very different- size, height, width, design of mouthpiece, base width, and on top of that- DIFFERENT JOINT SIZE! Here is the reply I got today:

:evil:"Dear friend,the same thing you see It from different angles,it will be different.I know you are a perfect person to pursuit perfect thing,but you buy things from Internet,there will be a little different from the actual things,even If It is the same thing,so pls donot be so picky,we are not easy to sell things through Internet,sometimes they are broken through long distant transportation,sometimes customers too picky to find something different.We really earn little.I earn money to raise two children,now I am feeding my kid and reply your email."

Followed by this:

:evil:"Many sick people buy our bongs to relief their pain,it works,so just use and enjoy the bong."

Can you fucking believe that? Basically saying it is the same pipe, just looks different from the angle. Or maybe a little different because this is life and business and this is how it goes, just accept it.

I am just being picky! I didnt realise we are supposed to order and find out what we get when it comes and have to just be happy with it!?? Talk about insult. It SOUNDS like they have seen the photos, but they must be dumb blind fuckers to say it is the same pipe!
So while fuming in disbelief, I replied with this:

:)"Thank you for your reply. But you are being very very unfair. The 2 pipes are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! They are not the same thing at all from a different angle or the same angle.

I understand you are working hard and money is important for your family and that business is very hard. I do care about people and I wish you only happiness for your family and success for your business.

But you have sent me an item that is uselss to me. It is 14 mm joint size to begin with. I needed 18 mm. The piece ordered from you is 18 mm. I cannot use 14 mm.

So this is not fair to call me picky. I cannot even use this pipe. I dont see how you can think it is acceptable to randomly send out a product which the buyer has to accept even if it is very different design, and useless to the buyer.

This is not the right way tp do business. I am very unhappy to feel that you think this is fair and acceptable. I cannot use this pipe. I am sick and I cannot work and now I should lose money on a pipe that I cannot use?

Please see that this is not fair. I am being perfectly reasonble. The 2 pipes are very different in design. Apart from the different joint size, the one you sent me is a lot smaller volume. Only half the inside volume.

It is about 5 cm shorter.

It is much narrower. The base is smaller so it is not as stable. There are some design similarities but there are many big differences. If somebody cannot see this then it is a lack of attention to detail.

I have been unfairly treated by you over this repuest for a resolution. But I still have not left any bad feedback anywhere. I would like to return the item for a refund please. I cannot use it. If the joint size was correct (18mm) then maybe I would just keep it to save this hassle. My health is negatively affected by problems like this it makes me depressed and worry.

This is a big mistake and your business will fail if you cannot show more attention to detail and try harder to makw sure you are sending the correct items which customers pay for from viewing your product description. Customers would be shocked to hear your words on this, as if it is acceptable to send out random items and they just have to be happy. I say this to help ypu realise that your business will ot succeed this way.

Please can you advise me on how to return the item? I would expect the return postage costs to be refunded as well. This is normal practise with every other business and company I have ever known who has sent out the wrong product.

So maybe you could give me some specific advice please on which type of postage service to use to be the cheapest? I have little experience with oversease postage I want to keep cost low for your to refund less postage.

Thank you for your assistance, Alexis."

Then came this:

:evil:"OK.1 Could you tell me why you cannot use 14mm bong?Many people use 14mm.2 You hope me how to resolve it".

Me again:

:) "I only use a vaporizer which works with an 18 mm bowl. I cannot smoke or use the bowl included. I am truly sorry for this inconvenience for you, I have bought many different pipes from dhgate in recent years and this is the first time I have ever been swnt a totallly different item to what I ordered. I am a very reasonable customer I promise you with realistic expectations.

Please believe me when I tell you that these are 2 very different pipes. I am very familiar with the size and design of the pipe in your product photos. I have owned it before on the past. This small one is totally differnt. Just a similar shape and same design perc. I promise you if you have both pipes in front of you you would see immediately how different they are in many different ways.
Thank you for your reply and sorry again. Alexis."

Now I just saw this follow up. I think I need to get a screenshot hang on...

With this text:
:evil:"Dear friend,the bong in the picture is the old version and you get is the newest version so they are a little different,to compensate you we decide to send you above bong (18mm) for free,do you think acceptable?"

So that is where we are. What do you guys think? Im a little speechless. Now they are trying to palm me off with some piece of shit bong that I can see breaking in a day, not to mention it is a MALE JOINT.

Would any of you want that bong? Am I alone in thinking it looks like a piece of shit?:shrug:

Gonna sleep on this tonight. I feel I should just insist on a return. I have never posted to China before so I dont know where or how to send it deas cheap like they do.

Epacket? Can we use that easily? Anyone with any experience sending back to China from UK?

I cant see them paying return postage so I wanna keep it cheap and cut my losses.
Thanks for all your advices so far folks you all rock.:tup:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Dull is trump - intolerable! All of their argumentation. I'm not wondering that he/she has problems to feed the kids when doing business like this. Would be pretty hard for me to keep calm after that. THAT I'd talk to them and give them an ultimatum. Wish you the best, my friend!

Alexis

Dull is trump - intolerable! All of their argumentation. I'm not wondering that he/she has problems to feed the kids when doing business like this. Would be pretty hard for me to keep calm after that. THAT I'd talk to them and give them an ultimatum. Wish you the best, my friend!
Thanks bro it helps to hear that Im not seeong this wrong and the HAVE lost their heads!

Still the only bit if this that REALLY bothers me -I still need to get a new bong asap! I was so pleased to find the model I was looking for.

Anyway, Im trying to order this one now. The product photos are clearly of a totally different version to the photos in the product reviews. So have a look at the reviews, they are very recent and although none of the photos show the top of the bong, it looks like the right sort of angle neck, and the right height I prefer- a bit shorter than the 186.

This may even be the same model Newvape had. So I tried to buy it- cheap too. Only $33 total.

So even if it ain't my dream model, it should serve well still if only as a second session back up bubbler for friends someday- I want at least 2 good bubblers for socials.

But I can't pay. Tried last night, forgot I cancelled my old bankcard. Tried to add a new card just now and I keep getting this message:

"Error
Sorry,there is something wrong with the system, please try agian."

Anyway, here is the bong, see the review images:
https://m.dhgate.com/product/newest-mothership-logo-thick-glass-bongs/260084446.html

Have a nice da6 dude and really hoping life is going more smoothly for you now in 2018.:)

LabPong

Alexis...do not get that piece from Seller2020. I got one from them a couple months ago...had a crack in the weld joint of the downstem. I took pics of it and it leaking. They agreed to send another free.....I got one ok 6 weeks later and it is not leaking.....but both suck! They messed up the percs and the action is not even decent. Hard draw resistance and the lower perc always has a big air bubble stuck in it.

I have another I purchased last year from another seller....and it works miles better. Go with one of the better sellers for this one. The stereo matrix like these are perfect for heavy hitting vapes like the Elev8r and Flowerpot.

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
Hey man. Well there has been some development. Still no reply today to say of they could view the photos or what was up.
So I sent them this:

:)"Hello please can you help me to resolve this issue? I have not posted any negative feedback amywhere, I give you every chance to help resolve the problem.

I am very unhappy that I cannot send you photos on this website.

I have tried every method but it is difficult for me on my device.

I really need to return the wrong item to you. But I need to get you the photos so you can see the error.

Please could you give me an email address to send photos to? I can email you photos easy. My tablet does not work to send photos on dhgate.
I desperately need to resolve this issue please"

Then came a reply. CHECK THIS OUT! @Chicken #420 can you believe this man?! Well Im sure you can and seen it more times than any of us. Now bear in mind that the pipe they sent me was very different- size, height, width, design of mouthpiece, base width, and on top of that- DIFFERENT JOINT SIZE! Here is the reply I got today:

:evil:"Dear friend,the same thing you see It from different angles,it will be different.I know you are a perfect person to pursuit perfect thing,but you buy things from Internet,there will be a little different from the actual things,even If It is the same thing,so pls donot be so picky,we are not easy to sell things through Internet,sometimes they are broken through long distant transportation,sometimes customers too picky to find something different.We really earn little.I earn money to raise two children,now I am feeding my kid and reply your email."

Followed by this:

:evil:"Many sick people buy our bongs to relief their pain,it works,so just use and enjoy the bong."

Can you fucking believe that? Basically saying it is the same pipe, just looks different from the angle. Or maybe a little different because this is life and business and this is how it goes, just accept it.

I am just being picky! I didnt realise we are supposed to order and find out what we get when it comes and have to just be happy with it!?? Talk about insult. It SOUNDS like they have seen the photos, but they must be dumb blind fuckers to say it is the same pipe!
So while fuming in disbelief, I replied with this:

:)"Thank you for your reply. But you are being very very unfair. The 2 pipes are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! They are not the same thing at all from a different angle or the same angle.

I understand you are working hard and money is important for your family and that business is very hard. I do care about people and I wish you only happiness for your family and success for your business.

But you have sent me an item that is uselss to me. It is 14 mm joint size to begin with. I needed 18 mm. The piece ordered from you is 18 mm. I cannot use 14 mm.

So this is not fair to call me picky. I cannot even use this pipe. I dont see how you can think it is acceptable to randomly send out a product which the buyer has to accept even if it is very different design, and useless to the buyer.

This is not the right way tp do business. I am very unhappy to feel that you think this is fair and acceptable. I cannot use this pipe. I am sick and I cannot work and now I should lose money on a pipe that I cannot use?

Please see that this is not fair. I am being perfectly reasonble. The 2 pipes are very different in design. Apart from the different joint size, the one you sent me is a lot smaller volume. Only half the inside volume.

It is about 5 cm shorter.

It is much narrower. The base is smaller so it is not as stable. There are some design similarities but there are many big differences. If somebody cannot see this then it is a lack of attention to detail.

I have been unfairly treated by you over this repuest for a resolution. But I still have not left any bad feedback anywhere. I would like to return the item for a refund please. I cannot use it. If the joint size was correct (18mm) then maybe I would just keep it to save this hassle. My health is negatively affected by problems like this it makes me depressed and worry.

This is a big mistake and your business will fail if you cannot show more attention to detail and try harder to makw sure you are sending the correct items which customers pay for from viewing your product description. Customers would be shocked to hear your words on this, as if it is acceptable to send out random items and they just have to be happy. I say this to help ypu realise that your business will ot succeed this way.

Please can you advise me on how to return the item? I would expect the return postage costs to be refunded as well. This is normal practise with every other business and company I have ever known who has sent out the wrong product.

So maybe you could give me some specific advice please on which type of postage service to use to be the cheapest? I have little experience with oversease postage I want to keep cost low for your to refund less postage.

Thank you for your assistance, Alexis."

Then came this:

:evil:"OK.1 Could you tell me why you cannot use 14mm bong?Many people use 14mm.2 You hope me how to resolve it".

Me again:

:) "I only use a vaporizer which works with an 18 mm bowl. I cannot smoke or use the bowl included. I am truly sorry for this inconvenience for you, I have bought many different pipes from dhgate in recent years and this is the first time I have ever been swnt a totallly different item to what I ordered. I am a very reasonable customer I promise you with realistic expectations.

Please believe me when I tell you that these are 2 very different pipes. I am very familiar with the size and design of the pipe in your product photos. I have owned it before on the past. This small one is totally differnt. Just a similar shape and same design perc. I promise you if you have both pipes in front of you you would see immediately how different they are in many different ways.
Thank you for your reply and sorry again. Alexis."

Now I just saw this follow up. I think I need to get a screenshot hang on...

With this text:
:evil:"Dear friend,the bong in the picture is the old version and you get is the newest version so they are a little different,to compensate you we decide to send you above bong (18mm) for free,do you think acceptable?"

So that is where we are. What do you guys think? Im a little speechless. Now they are trying to palm me off with some piece of shit bong that I can see breaking in a day, not to mention it is a MALE JOINT.

Would any of you want that bong? Am I alone in thinking it looks like a piece of shit?:shrug:

Gonna sleep on this tonight. I feel I should just insist on a return. I have never posted to China before so I dont know where or how to send it deas cheap like they do.

Epacket? Can we use that easily? Anyone with any experience sending back to China from UK?

I cant see them paying return postage so I wanna keep it cheap and cut my losses.
Thanks for all your advices so far folks you all rock.:tup:

You cant possibly accept this pipe.

Ask them if they even have the pipe that you ordered available?

I would escalate within dhgate.

Giving you another piece has to be more expensive and hassle than a simple exchsnge for the correct item (or maybe they send the water pipe you ordered for free instead)

Alexis...do not get that piece from Seller2020. I got one from them a couple months ago...had a crack in the weld joint of the downstem. I took pics of it and it leaking. They agreed to send another free.....I got one ok 6 weeks later and it is not leaking.....but both suck! They messed up the percs and the action is not even decent. Hard draw resistance and the lower perc always has a big air bubble stuck in it.

I have another I purchased last year from another seller....and it works miles better. Go with one of the better sellers for this one. The stereo matrix like these are perfect for heavy hitting vapes like the Elev8r and Flowerpot.

And all the big sellers have that pipe available

Alexis

Hey thanks a lot bruv you're a star!:tup:
Maybe just as well I still couldnt pay then. Will check througu the other options then and see who is on the good list here.

@Chicken #420 it seems from @LabPong 's exoerience that "seller2020" need a position. Maybe sellers with problems? Or straight to bad sellers? I'll let you decide judge.;)

LabPong

I will not say Seller2020 is a bad seller...they conducted business with satisfaction. But only the quality of this specific piece is something of lower quality. Not sure how I would list them here.

LabPong,

Alexis

I will not say Seller2020 is a bad seller...they conducted business with satisfaction. But only the quality of this specific piece is something of lower quality. Not sure how I would list them here.
I did see some negative reviews on the page, so it does look like they may be leaving a trail of unhappy customers possibly. But I hear you.

Thanks @JCharles for sounding in. No way am I thinking of accepting that POS pipe.
But Im not sure what to suggest now. I looked into shipping options, cheapest to China is nearly £20. Pipe cost £31.

Cant see the seller paying the return shipping. But I need compensating or it just isnt right.
So Im not sure what to even request from them now. No experience returning to China, making claims etc.

Any ideas anyone? Maybe ask for half refund? And see if I can find a useful 14 mm vape rig for it?

Alexis,
Reactions: JCharles
Top Bottom