Detonator update.

Detonator

Hey Everyone,

I have been using ecigs since 2008. Made my own mod back in 2009. It was a regulated 5 volt e cig made from a flashlight, but I dont make them anymore. Finally off cigs now for about a year and a half.
So recently I moved to the bay area. Got into concentrates and using the converted e cigs was very natural. Now recently I have got an arizer extreme q ans a arizer solo. I want to learn more here and hopefully fuck combustionm completely.

Detonator

I haven't smoked weed in about 3 months now, except for last week. I was coming out of a despensarie and this guy that work there was also walking out front to smoke a joint with some wax melted into it. So my normal stoner personality says " cool you gonna smoke that with me? " typical stoner mentality, gonna smoke some free weed with this guy at the place where I spend money, cool.

But it tasted awful even though it was great weed, with wax. It was getting me high but tasting bad and giving me a terrible headache. Now I just pushed my way into smoking this joint with this guy so I didn't want to look like a douche and tell him it was killing me, so I just kept smoking it. Omg the headache went away while later, but I think that is my last combustion session

as

I no what you mean not smoked for 2 weeks till yesterday smoked 2-3 grams and had a terabel headache all night. Not smoking ever agen and i was stoned but not like i am after a bowl or 2 from my solo and the high just ant as Good

Top Bottom