1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Detonator update.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Detonator, May 20, 2013.

1. Detonator

Detonator Well-Known Member

Hey Everyone,

I have been using ecigs since 2008. Made my own mod back in 2009. It was a regulated 5 volt e cig made from a flashlight, but I dont make them anymore. Finally off cigs now for about a year and a half.
    So recently I moved to the bay area. Got into concentrates and using the converted e cigs was very natural. Now recently I have got an arizer extreme q ans a arizer solo. I want to learn more here and hopefully fuck combustionm completely.
  2. Detonator

Detonator Well-Known Member

I haven't smoked weed in about 3 months now, except for last week. I was coming out of a despensarie and this guy that work there was also walking out front to smoke a joint with some wax melted into it. So my normal stoner personality says " cool you gonna smoke that with me? " typical stoner mentality, gonna smoke some free weed with this guy at the place where I spend money, cool.

But it tasted awful even though it was great weed, with wax. It was getting me high but tasting bad and giving me a terrible headache. Now I just pushed my way into smoking this joint with this guy so I didn't want to look like a douche and tell him it was killing me, so I just kept smoking it. Omg the headache went away while later, but I think that is my last combustion session
    axakal, Tweek, RUDE BOY and 6 others like this.
  3. as

as Well-Known Member

I no what you mean not smoked for 2 weeks till yesterday smoked 2-3 grams and had a terabel headache all night. Not smoking ever agen and i was stoned but not like i am after a bowl or 2 from my solo and the high just ant as Good
    Tweek, Snappo and Detonator like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors