• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Desktop vs. Portable

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Not sure if it's relevant, but I've knocked my Nano off the table about 100 times now (because it's so small and light) and it's had no problems with that.

When I used the glass VHW, the cord was a constant issue. They made the cord extra long (to try to help with portability) and extra thick (for durability), but it ends up just unbalancing the unit and makes it easy to knock over. I love that vape though, and so I took those little velcro-backed clips that are sold to hold down speaker/pc wires, and harnessed most of the cord down. Cut down on the portability, but since then haven't got caught in the cord or knocked it over.

Reflections

When I started vaporizing I wanted just a portable..so I could move about the house and yard freely and not be in a designated spot all the time..But i never found a reliable and satisfying vape..tried 3..so I started looking for a plug in and fell in love with the log vaps..didnt want to wait for the Hi list so went with the e-nano and have been so happyyyyyyyyyy and finallyyyy found something that tastes good and gives me a satisfying session... logs looks so pretty and inconspicious you can leave them out and just leave turned on and use any time ...I am converted...lol...love the plug in logs.

PoisonousHydra

When I started vaporizing I wanted just a portable [...] But i never found a reliable and satisfying vape
I couldn't agree with this more. The vapourizers I have owned are listed below in purchase order from left to right. Notice how, right in the middle, we have a bunch of tombstones next to the dead portable vapourizers that couldn't handle being my daily driver? Not only that, but my satisfaction levels with the products also increased as I went towards desktop units. This is of course just my opinion. Take it for that, and that alone.

Top Bottom