Departure

Radio

stay true to yourselves
tumblr_ktbq46e8Q81qzs56do1_500.jpg

I will pop past to check inboxes every now and then, but I have invested too much time, money and life direction into what I thought would be a recreational activity. It has become much more and as the case was in the past; I have once again struggled to find a balance of getting high and maintaining adult responsibility. This trial was at the expense of money which I should have spent on my daughter, and time I should have spent focusing on resolving long-standing mental amalgams.

If anyone wants to follow my journey, you can do so in the form of watching me upload new art over the coming years :) and feel free to message me to chat anytime.

Unfortunately though.. as an active part of the marijuana and vaporizer discussion; I will be retiring! Onto the next best thing. To each and every one of you, your journey is important and you should treat it with the importance and respect it deserves. Teach, learn, love, laugh and remember what is important. Stay in touch with your heart and never deceive yourself.

And don't forget those new year resolutions. :)

Find me on here :)
https://www.facebook.com/DejaVuArtwork7649

peace! id name a few members that made my time here wonderful, but you all did. Great community! Keep thriving!

xx

basement farmer

My face is melting...
I don't mean steal your thunder, but I am at a parallel life path & Jxn. as yourself Deja so can empathize with how you are feeling.

Thinking trying to go W/O for two months and seeing to where that trail leads me. Can always turn back around.

I'll probably follow the forums but won't participate as much.

Good luck to you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom