Denver's best vape place ?

latulipe999

Hi FuckCombustioners !

I planned a trip from France to Colorado for a few months.

I am going to do the interpening training of the trichome institute in July.

I arrive in Denver early May and I plan to travel without my vaporizers for reasons of peace of mind with the customs services.

I wonder where would be the best place in town to provide me with quality vaporiser, such as vapcap for exemple. ;)

You may also know some of the best dispensary and cool spots to see where to chill.

I would also be very happy to meet fuckcombustion members who would like to share a good time !

Thank you in advance !

Latulipe

Vaporware

I don’t live in Denver, but I’ve been to a couple of their dispensaries and I didn’t see a lot of vaporizers. Some may have more, but unless someone can tell you which ones do I would recommend ordering something to be delivered to someone you know in Denver. Or maybe you could have it delivered to you where you’re staying or through “general delivery” to be picked up at the post office.

Or you could just thoroughly clean one or buy a new one at home and bring it with you. If anyone asks you can just say it’s for tobacco or other herbs or something, but if you’re uncomfortable with that I understand.

I’ll be in Denver at the end of June, so if nothing else works maybe I can hide a VapCap under a rock somewhere for you. :lol:

Morty

Check out Reddit/COents. They have a search bar at the top of the page that should net you the answers you seek.

What is interpening ? :shrug:

"Interpening is a combination of the words “interpreting” and “terpenes.” Interpening was developed by Max Montrose in 2008. Since it’s inception, Trichome Institute has hosted dozens of workshops teaching individuals from all around the world, including celebrities, industry veterans, and novices who are simply interested in learning more about cannabis. Sommeliers, cicerones, cheesemongers, and coffee cuppers have perfected their palates to evaluate, grade, certify, and relay their expertise to the world. Trichome Institute is the first to bring the level of perfection and expertise to the world of cannabis".

:|

Morty

@latulipe999 I forgot to mention there are places that rent vapes in Denver. Just Google "Denver Vaporizer Rental".

You might also check out the Coffee Joint & iBake for places to vape at. I haven't been personally to either, so you might check out some Yelp reviews & see if these would be the types of places you'd want to visit or not.

Honestly though, your best bet would be probably some 510 cartridges or something like a Pax Era maybe. Verde Natural supposedly makes some fire solventless hash oil carts. Heard good things about the Green Dot Black Label carts too. Just some food 4 thought. Have fun Towlie. Your going to get more than just, "a little high". :ko:

latulipe999

You are all very kind !

I'm going to buy a new super toy that I'll deliver to where I'm going. I'm thinking about a firewood 5. @paytonpenn ;) what's your opinion ?
i will buy a vapcap -M- that i can gift it to my host when i go. You will not have to hide one under a rock @VaporWare . Thank you so much ! but maybe we can meet at this moment ?!

i've saved money from long time for this "course" @arb :brow:

I'm also planning to plane with my aegis geek mod box with e-liquide atomizer for the tripp and the splinter in my bag. @antispleen Do you think it's safe ?

I will go to the Coffee Joint & iBake @Morty for sure. Thanks ! But I will stay away from 510 prefilled cartriges, I am too well aware of the drift these products have on the market.

In the other hand I really want to taste live rosin and other concentrates. Where to go ? :D

I will need to shop properly too. How many grams can I have on me in Colorado?

Vaporware

@latulipe999 I just read your original message again and saw that you’ll be in Denver in May; I thought you wouldn’t be there until July! I’ll be there for my sister’s wedding at the end of June and I’m only staying a couple of days so I won’t have a lot of time, but I can probably meet you for a little while anyway.

We can talk about it through private messages later. If I forget, just send me a message sometime in June and maybe you’ll know a good place to go by then. :)

Top Bottom