Denver area peoples..

rotax

Zaporist
Who / how many vapers we got in the Denver area?

1 :ninja:

Anyone else enjoying the fresh snow? (Yes, I know few people do...)
Its so fresh and relaxing to watch it fall. :)

rotax,

lwien

I miss snow.

(looking at my ski's in the corner..............:( )

lwien,

SmogTown

I hate snow :mad:. Too f'in much where i am. Yeah snow on and off for the next five months. I gotta move :|.

SmogTown,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
If snow stays where it belongs: on the mountains, off the roads, I love snow. Its only when snow forgets its boundary and spews, I have issues.

macbill,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
I hate the snow, this saturday it will be back up to 60! Just in time for me to test out the new chain and sprocket on my bike.

Fuck the snow!

Survivalism,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
lwien said:
Kinda like fire, eh?
Sure. Who doesn't like a camp fire! But just let your neighborhood go up: I'd have issues.

macbill,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I fookin' love snow.

I'm not in Denver tho. Alaska.... snows half way down the mountains and I can see the Yeti army congregating at the snowline. :uhoh: Savage creatures...

SpiralArchitect,

rotax

Zaporist
SpiralArchitect said:
I fookin' love snow.

I'm not in Denver tho. Alaska.... snows half way down the mountains and I can see the Yeti army congregating at the snowline. :uhoh: Savage creatures...
Wooh.. It gets disapointing living around snow haters over time. Most of Minnesota (where I moved away from) was the same way..
While, at least Smog has the right attitude, if you don't like it..get out. Seems logical to me. Its after all what I did with MN.
Granted, I dislike sun and heat about as much as most people dislike snow. But my solution is simple, stay inside..and vape. :p

We now have prob over 2 feet in the back yard (southern Denver area)...its faukin deep. I'm stoked for snowmobile season to begin now for sure.

I've actually wanted to move to AK multiple times...but the realization of LONG daylight hours has since slowed that excitement a bit. But I've seen some amazing footage of that area...I definately will need to visit some day.

rotax,

rotax

Zaporist
Survivalism said:
I hate the snow, this saturday it will be back up to 60! Just in time for me to test out the new chain and sprocket on my bike.

Fuck the snow!
Motorcylce bike? Or pedal bike?

And your right, in a few days all the beauty will be melting away..and we'll be left with salt, sand, and the dirty looking town its meant to be.

Are you a NiN fan (Survivalism)? May have something in common. :)

I've been trying to be a person that shares in the things that are 'in common' rather than fight over what is not agreed upon.
Like vapers! We all enjoy vaping..but still go at it over WHAT VAPES BEST.. The end result to each person is what matters most. :) There will never be a single thing every man can agree upon in life...so why spend a lifetime fighting over such things.

ANYWAY! Mind got sidetracked..on the way I wish things could be.

The snow will melt soon, and you can get back to biking.
In the mean time, its my turn to enjoy life, and Colorado, for a bit. :D

rotax,

rotax

Zaporist
So, to tally up, we're at 3 Denver area/CO citizens.
I know theres more of you around!

rotax,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
rotax said:
Survivalism said:

Fuck the snow!
Motorcylce bike? Or pedal bike?

And your right, in a few days all the beauty will be melting away..and we'll be left with salt, sand, and the dirty looking town its meant to be.

Are you a NiN fan (Survivalism)? May have something in common. :)

I've been trying to be a person that shares in the things that are 'in common' rather than fight over what is not agreed upon.
Like vapers! We all enjoy vaping..but still go at it over WHAT VAPES BEST.. The end result to each person is what matters most. :) There will never be a single thing every man can agree upon in life...so why spend a lifetime fighting over such things.

ANYWAY! Mind got sidetracked..on the way I wish things could be.

The snow will melt soon, and you can get back to biking.
In the mean time, its my turn to enjoy life, and Colorado, for a bit. :D
Motorcycle :) I am indeed a NIN fan, saw them when they came to the pepsi center on the With Teeth tour and also saw them up at Red Rocks for the Lights in The Sky Tour ( Wow absolutely unbelievable )

Ive got about 19 inches in my back yard ( Aurora ) )

Ive met up with Henn in boulder a few times, thats the extent of my FC colorado experience. I dont really spend much time on this site anymore.

I just check in every now and again to make sure theirs no amazing new products ( Bud Toaster!!!!!!!! ) and to make sure that the Purple Days is still around :) <3 you Tom and Pam!!!!

Survivalism,
Top Bottom