Delta3DStudios UK stockist?

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Alas, I'm the only source for my products right now.

HOWEVER, I am hoping to team up with @VapoShop in the very near future to begin distributing my products to the European market! :cool:

(In the meantime - feel free to take advantage of my free global shipping on orders over $85 USD)

VanCough

Environmentalist
Hi Ratchett,

I knew the manufacturer was on FC so I kind of hoped you'd message with information like this. That's great to hear about the possibility of @VapoShop becoming an EU stockist!

I know you offer free international shipping if you place a medium sized order which is a nice service but alas as a student I don't have the funds to buy loads of little vape accessories! Maybe one day in the near future I'll be able to as I'm graduating soon :)

Do you have an ETA on when vaposhop might start stocking your products? I'm looking to buy a universal water pipe adapter to use with my vapcap. What size would I need? Small or medium?

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Do you have an ETA on when vaposhop might start stocking your products? I'm looking to buy a universal water pipe adapter to use with my vapcap. What size would I need? Small or medium?

No idea yet, hopefully before the end of the year. For the Vapcap, I would recommend the Medium Nu-Song

Top Bottom