Delta-8 !?

GreenHopper

20 going on 60

First I read about it was last week on leafly:

What Is Delta-8-THC and How Is It Different from Delta-9?

delta-8-thc-header-1-1280x800.jpg

What Is Delta-8-THC?
According to the National Cancer Institute, delta-8-THC can be defined as:

“An analogue of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) with antiemetic, anxiolytic, appetite-stimulating, analgesic, and neuroprotective properties. [Delta-8-THC] binds to the cannabinoid G-protein coupled receptor CB1, located in the central nervous system…This agent exhibits a lower psychotropic potency than [delta-9-THC], the primary form of THC found in cannabis.”

Delta-8-THC is chemically different from delta-9-THC by only a few atomic bonds and still offers a potent high of its own. While delta-8-THC only exists naturally in fractions of a percent, companies are finding value in concentrating esoteric cannabinoids for their unique effects and applications. Oleum Extracts, a top-tier cannabis extractor in Washington State, is currently producing an “AquaTek Delta-8 THC” distillatecartridge that demonstrates these properties.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
First I read about it was last week on leafly:

What Is Delta-8-THC and How Is It Different from Delta-9?

delta-8-thc-header-1-1280x800.jpg

What Is Delta-8-THC?
According to the National Cancer Institute, delta-8-THC can be defined as:

“An analogue of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) with antiemetic, anxiolytic, appetite-stimulating, analgesic, and neuroprotective properties. [Delta-8-THC] binds to the cannabinoid G-protein coupled receptor CB1, located in the central nervous system…This agent exhibits a lower psychotropic potency than [delta-9-THC], the primary form of THC found in cannabis.”

Delta-8-THC is chemically different from delta-9-THC by only a few atomic bonds and still offers a potent high of its own. While delta-8-THC only exists naturally in fractions of a percent, companies are finding value in concentrating esoteric cannabinoids for their unique effects and applications. Oleum Extracts, a top-tier cannabis extractor in Washington State, is currently producing an “AquaTek Delta-8 THC” distillatecartridge that demonstrates these properties.
I have been almost exclusively using delta 8 carts for a month now.

It's something else. I get high. It's similar and different than D9. I haven't been able to over do it... Now don't get me wrong, I've been able to get really really high, but I didn't experience any of the strong negatives I get when I normally get super high. It doesn't seem to last that long and I have developed a tolerance.

I have tried it in sessions with some ganja and some CBD concentrate and they do work really well together for a good time.

I stay pretty clear headed, but there can be a fog if using a lot. I do feel hungover the next day. And I use it again and feel better. I'm addicted! Ah! *_-

Top Bottom