DeFi Glass/Chris Riley gridded circ bub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Ok guys, another WTB thread from me :lol:

I'm after a DeFi Glass (the brand name of the blower Chris Riley) LPGC (Low Profile Gridded Circ) bubbler.

Here's a vid on YouTube of the specific model I'm after:

:mmmm:

I've looked, and can't seem to find a single place that sells them online, so if you've seen one in a LHS or something, let me know :tup:

:cheers:

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: ogcook

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Not entirely.

I hopped on GC, sent a few PMs, got a lead that seems to have gone dead, and another lead to a guy on FaceBook who manages their sales.
I sent a message to him like a week and a half ago and no response :(

I've also had a message from another fc member, who might be willing to sell one...

I've spent a whole bunch on glass in the last month or 2 though, Im thinking I might need to slow down a bit ;):lol:

Frederick McGuire,
Not entirely.

I hopped on GC, sent a few PMs, got a lead that seems to have gone dead, and another lead to a guy on FaceBook who manages their sales.
I sent a message to him like a week and a half ago and no response :(

I've also had a message from another fc member, who might be willing to sell one...

I've spent a whole bunch on glass in the last month or 2 though, Im thinking I might need to slow down a bit ;):lol:
Well hey if you do track one down and can't justify it right now I'll happily hold it for you :lol:

Errrrrrrrrly Haze

Hey sorry the De-Fi ended up running some heavy usage so I didn't get around to cleaning it until now, but it's now clean and the pictures are taken...

2 extra pictures: http://imgur.com/a/GFe72#0

Fumed ring around the can behind the logo...
cuO6gYoh.jpg

Close-up of the logo and fuming...
MaMfRdlh.jpg

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Nope, no online vendors, no vendors other than headshops that I know of :shrug:

Errly hasn't responded to my PM, so I guess I'm still looking :)

Frederick McGuire,

RasTrent42

I've got you!!! Smokeysglass.com will have the DeFi line up on their site by this friday(03/29/13). They have a lot of nice worked peices by DeFi by chris riley featuring another blower named "Calm". Great great site for ordering glass, decently below retail for online retailers and free shipping over $200(and no tax....). Also they have LITTERALLY the best customer service I have EVER experienced in any industry....no joke. The customer service rep walked around the show room with the piece I ordered and pulled storage bags off the shelves and took individual pics with my piece in each bag so I could better gauge which on to buy- I didn't even ask her to do this. Smokeys glass.com is really worth checking out, you will be surprised- blows many other online stores clear out of the water!!!!

Oh yeah....I almost forgot(because I want to win it) if you like smokeysglass.com on facebook they are running a FREE raffle for a DeFi showerhead bubbler......those are the only details I have, but very well could be that exact bubbler you posted above.....DONT quote me I don't work for or have any affiliation with smokeys except for them being my new go-to for glass.....FUCK nyc headshops; I would much rather support the grassroot efforts and respect for our culture via smokeysglass!! Oh did I mention that their free shipping(over $200) takes 3 days within the US......crazy!!!

tepictoton

those are not exactly the same, they seem to have added a turbine to it...still nice looking but I personally would prefer just the showerhead...

If someone does jump onto this, please inform us all as to how it works out :)

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Thanks for all the help/info everyone.
I've worked out a deal with Errrly, so I'll lock this thread once I receive it :D

I'd like to thank everyone that's helped me out both here and through PMs, expect a vid of this puppy in action once I get it :)

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: Jeppy
Thanks for all the help/info everyone.
I've worked out a deal with Errrly, so I'll lock this thread once I receive it :D

I'd like to thank everyone that's helped me out both here and through PMs, expect a vid of this puppy in action once I get it :)

Any videos in the pipeline?

slowandsteady,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Not yet.
I'm patiently waiting.
Every now and then there's a hold up in customs or something...
I'm not stressing it yet :)

Frederick McGuire,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom