Decreasing taste with convection vaporizer

Vizyt

Hi folks,

I'm french so don't blâme me for my english please ;).
I've got différents vaporizers (mighty, solo, pax2, vapman and hypnos zero) and i just Want to have à full convection vaporizer in my arsenal.
I'm torn between the minivap quickcore Téflon and the firefly 2.
I would Like to have the best flavor during my sesh (best flavor to the end), i'm not à cloud chaser (in case got the mighty) and stealthness is not à priority.
Wich one between the two would you choose and why ?
Do you have another idéas of vaporizers that can suits my needs ?
Thks to you all and good vapeday:rockon:

Vizyt,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Check: MistVape Touch, Firewood 4, Milaana, Zion, The Project, Dan's next vape, Tubo Evic. It's the cream of the crop as of today.

All are on-demand 100% convection units, and they all use the same replaceable high discharge rate Li-Ion cells.

Vizyt

Check: MistVape Touch, Firewood 4, Milaana, Zion, The Project, Dan's next vape, Tubo Evic. It's the cream of the crop as of today.

All are on-demand 100% convection units, and they all use the same replaceable high discharge rate Li-Ion cells.

What à Quick answer, thank you Kerozen, i'm not à big fan of wooden vapes because of the glass parts they need to work (i know à lot of people love that kind of vape and the taste/flavor seem to be awesome ), the form factor of the tubo is very special (not my liking) and i Will vape only dry (i forgot to mention it,sorry).
Thks again,

MinnBobber

I'm torn between the minivap quickcore Téflon and the firefly 2.
I would Like to have the best flavor during my sesh (best flavor to the end), i'm not à cloud chaser (in case got the mighty) and stealthness is not à priority.
Wich one between the two would you choose and why ?
IMO, the miniVAP would be the best for you, since you do not need a stealthy vape. It has the best taste of any vape I've owned or used. The mV Flexicone loading modules are the best loading system out there. With them, you almost never need to clean the mV. Plus, you can use with the battery (probably the longest lasting battery of any) OR plugged in as a desktop so supremely versatile.
You can load a tiny amount or fill the Flexicone basket and it is very efficient with your herbs too.
Easy to use with whip, with long glass mouthpiece, with whip to bubbler, or inverted on bubbler, or with hydratube on top.
The miniVAP gives super flavor and is a high quality, reliable, well-engineered vaping instrument

MinnBobber,
Reactions: JCat

Vizyt

Hi Minnbobber,
It has the best taste of any vape I've owned or used.

Great to hear that kind of thing ( plus, from à member Like you:tup:) the minivap seem to match my needs.
@MinnBobber have you try the firefly 2 ? On that case the minivap has the better flavor duration for you ?
Battery life, plug in solution and taste....:hmm:.... I think i'm done with my search .
Thanks man.

Vizyt,
Reactions: JCat

MinnBobber

I've tried the FF2 and was thinking of getting one, but probably will not. FF2 owners seem to have very mixed results--some like and some do not. It seemed like you need to stir after every hit to get best results which I didn't like. The miniVAP has "laminar airflow" which seems to really work as the spent herb is always a uniform color. The only stirring I do is if I use a nugget, I'll break it up with a poker after a few hits--so the insides of the nug can get fully extracted.

I often use water but you said you'd use dry.... both work great.
The Flexicone modules work great with a degummed hemp fiber filter , set above the main screen. This filters out those micro micro particles of dry herb that can get sucked upstream in any vape, to your mouth/throat etc. This also keep whips, glass mouthpieces, bubblers MUCH cleaner with only the good oils and not the herb particles.
mV%20Flexi%20w%202%20screens.jpg

For dry hits, I like this the best: @Ratchett Delta 3D Studio song (silicone adpater) and @Oregonglassblower long glass mouthpiece for superb taste---
mV%20Oregon%20mpiece.jpg

Vizyt

Tank you for the tips, the glass mp is so beautiful :love:but i need a spécial place to store it far from my kids :lol: And use it only on the sofa watching tv while they sleep...:nod:

And now orange or blue :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:

subway13029

orange and blue!! best combo ever..love the mv!! glass and teflon core for me or until someone toom them..

subway13029,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I don't have a Minivap but would like one some day. They are kinda of costly but well worth it is what I hear. A very healthy vaporizer, top of the line.

CarolKing,
Reactions: Squiby
Top Bottom