• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Deciding between the E-nano and the Underdog. Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MM..Food

vape enthusiast
Hello guys and gals, I'm at a time where I'm thinking of getting a new log vape. Currently I have the MFLB for portable and the Aromazap log for home. The Rockzap is performing just as fine but I'm looking to add a new log to the collection. I have used the Underdog before and I really loved the unrestricted airflow compared to the Aromazap. I have researched a good amount between the Underdog and the E-nano and know what would be more costly for me to buy.

The underdog I'm familiar with and now I believe is converted so now the SS tipped Nylon stems work with it now? This would let me chose glass stems and a gong stem that I've needed for too long. I enjoy how the Underdog works and would definitely get it.

My question is what are the pro's to the E-Nano? That vape has also caught my eye and I know that it has a built in VVPS to control the temp and doesn't have the large wall plug in. A little bit more expensive and I'd have only a single tube. I know tons of people love this new vape and am wondering from those that have used them what the difference would be in efficiency? I know the E nano has been called super efficient and also has an adjustable screen too.

Basically if I got the Underdog then I have all my Aromazap stems and the new ones to use and I also already have a VVPS system. I could get a better deal accessory wise with the underdog but the E-nano is so tempting. Hm...

Oh man, vapes are hard to make up your mind on. Thanks guys, I look forward to your opinions.

MM..Food,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

VapeForTheTaste

As a somewhat objective reader who has researched both pretty thoroughly, it seems to me like the only differences besides what you mentioned is the underdogs tend to take 15-30 minutes to warm up, which still kind of baffles me every time I read it...But the fact that they say it can be left on 24/7 is a testament to its quality. Seems like maybe less people have reported problems with the UD, but they both have great warranty service. I'm leaning towards a UD because they have more of a hand made look IMO, and the better accessory pack. Plus Underdog and Underdogette just seem really personable on here, and I love supporting a small business, not that the E-nano dude doesn't, I've just seen more of them on here.

chimpybits

Hello guys and gals, I'm at a time where I'm thinking of getting a new log vape. Currently I have the MFLB for portable and the Aromazap log for home. The Rockzap is performing just as fine but I'm looking to add a new log to the collection. I have used the Underdog before and I really loved the unrestricted airflow compared to the Aromazap. I have researched a good amount between the Underdog and the E-nano and know what would be more costly for me to buy.

The underdog I'm familiar with and now I believe is converted so now the SS tipped Nylon stems work with it now? This would let me chose glass stems and a gong stem that I've needed for too long. I enjoy how the Underdog works and would definitely get it.

My question is what are the pro's to the E-Nano? That vape has also caught my eye and I know that it has a built in VVPS to control the temp and doesn't have the large wall plug in. A little bit more expensive and I'd have only a single tube. I know tons of people love this new vape and am wondering from those that have used them what the difference would be in efficiency? I know the E nano has been called super efficient and also has an adjustable screen too.

Basically if I got the Underdog then I have all my Aromazap stems and the new ones to use and I also already have a VVPS system. I could get a better deal accessory wise with the underdog but the E-nano is so tempting. Hm...

Oh man, vapes are hard to make up your mind on. Thanks guys, I look forward to your opinions.
Don't have either, so can't comment or offer pros/cons, but I do know - and perhaps you do too - that they are fundamentally different in terms of their voltage and heater - the E-Nano using a 120V ceramic heating element and the Underdog (and other logs) using a 12V ceramic resistor. I see that ACE OF VAPE begins the E-Nano thread with "My goal in designing the E-Nano was to blend the efficiency, beauty and ease of use of a log style vape with the power and benefits of 120v ac".

chimpybits,

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Hey@Pre Stoned just had to make the same choice. I to was having a hard time deciding between the Nano and the underdog I chose the nano because the 110 v no power supply and the quicker heat up time but I'll probably end up getting an underdog too Lol:rockon:

Last edited:
Melting Pot,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I love my little underdog and if you buy a new one your rockzap stems will work great. I have an older UD thats a bit bigger than most of the newer ones and heat up time is around 15 minutes a 'twig' should be ready sooner. I don't own a enano but an EV-2(and i have 2) and do find the UD easier to deal with just due to the difference in the power cords I find the EVs 110 AC cord kinda cumbersome compared to the cord for the underdog. Both are awesomely made vaping machines and i suspect the e-nano is even a little more refined than the EV-2.

I run my UD on the wall wort without a vvps and really haven't seriously seen having a need for one, if i want a different experience I use a different stem.

If you love your 'Zaps' you'll love a new Underdog, but you can't really go wrong with either if the E-nano catches your fancy.

You'll Enjoy your choice which ever it may be.

:peace:

MM..Food

vape enthusiast
Thanks guys! I hope you don't mind but I'm just gonna make a little personal Pros and Cons for each to help me decide.

Underdog!- Pros
-Very nice, unrestricted airflow.
-More cost efficient since I can now use all my Zap stems too!
-Seems simple enough
-Many stems!
-good 2 year warranty

Cons-
-Slower heat up(i'd leave it on 24/7 most likely though.

E-Nano- Pros
-built in VVPS for temp control. (less bulky and w/ a regular wall plug)
-supposedly "super" effecient (any more so then the Dog?)
-"quick" heat up but I have read it's still best to let it heat up for a full 15-30 from cold start.
-One adjustable screen bowl stems (how are these? it seems if I wanted I could adjust the glass underdog stems? durable?)
-3 year warranty & lifetime ceramic heater warranty

Cons: -I'm unfamiliar and have never used it!
-A little more expensive.

Basically I have a few more questions to help clear this up. What is the airflow of the E-nano like? Free flowing and unrestricted? How much more efficient would the Nano be in medication? The E-nano sparks my interest because it has been such a big hit and wanted to know if I was missing out by not trying it.
Also I have heard that many people use the E nano as a water vape? Does this mean it's harsh on its own(i suppose some of these Q's would be in the manufacturer thread?

Thanks for the replies guys. It has helped me think a little more about this. Also thanks @RUDE BOY for letting me know that all these old stems will do me well! I'm leaning towards the Underdog!

MM..Food,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I don't believe the nano is more conservative or efficient since you can use the nylon stems/aromazap stems that are about the smallest bowls I've ever seen.

As for heat up times I've found almost all desktop vapes I've owned or used All work best after 30 minutes even if they give you good hits after 5 minutes, comparatively they give you Great hits after a half n hour.

that comes from being limited to having used the vapo 2, 7th floor vapes, EV-2, Herbalaire, Vapor Bros, and the aromazap and Underdog.

I wouldn't think the e-nano NEEDS water filtration any more than the Zaps do, it just appeals to those who prefer vap-bonging( i don't care for it myself) as does the Underdog due to its size and the fact they do it so well.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Thanks dude!:rockon: I have finally made my choice....Underdog it is! I hope to see y'all dogs in the thread!!
Now the waiting game...:nod: :peace:
I can vouch for Underdog superior quality products and services. Definitely a cut above in all respects! Also, I have found that the heat up time can be as short as 7-15 minutes if cranked up to 12.5 volts and then backed down to around 7.5v. Big clouds no problem, wet or dry! Flavor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom