Deciding between LSV and E-Nano, could use some thouhgts

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
I love how unrestricted the draw is on the LSV; it's basically wide open. E-nano is slightly restricted, but not something most people will care/be sensitive to.

However, if a party breaks out my nano struggles to keep up as opposed to the LSV which accomadates a larger session, easier IMO...

I couldn't have said it better. I have the SSV and it sure can rip through some material if needed and has zero resistance. It's just like breathing.

7th floor vapes are very powerful and that first hit, if I'm not careful and take too much, can give me "dab sweats". I haven't experienced that with the nano, but the hits are more consistent from begging to end of session.

You really can't go wrong with either one, they really compliment each other.

Delerrar

You really can't go wrong with either one, they really compliment each other.

This seems like the consensus. Even my rpos and cons list came out equal on both sides. Which makes my decisions so much more difficult. Hence letting fate decide!

Seriously thanks for chiming in though! The more info I can get the better.

fregglepops

I was facing the same dilemma last week,some of the very nice folk on here convinced me to order the nano. It's in transit so i'll keep ya posted.... the fiddleback maple looks gorgeous. Now all I need to do is ask someone to explain to me how I pck the stem now.......never used this style of vape. All my previous have been electronic shite. Just feel like a totl noob havin to ask......ahem (too subtle?)haha

Delerrar

I was facing the same dilemma last week,some of the very nice folk on here convinced me to order the nano. It's in transit so i'll keep ya posted.... the fiddleback maple looks gorgeous. Now all I need to do is ask someone to explain to me how I pck the stem now.......never used this style of vape. All my previous have been electronic shite. Just feel like a totl noob havin to ask......ahem (too subtle?)haha

Funny enough a beautiful Exotic is now mine! Had a small go with it last night and you just vacume up the amount of herb you want and go to town. This is my first real vape too so we're in the same boat!

Caligula

Maximus

Post this up in the Nano thread for sure!

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/e-nano-from-epicvape.7844/

And welcome to the family.

Top Bottom