Decarbed but still potent ABV

elevation

I was just wondering about this. How long does it take for weed to decarb in a vape? I think eating ABV is very convenient sometimes. You can just drink it with some lemonade or anything else for that matter.

The only thing i don't like is to use ABV that is almost extracted. So i am wondering, how long does it take for it to decarb the weed? When using the Solo as a reference, can i just take 1 pull at temp 3, dump it out and save it for later and have some potent decarbed weed?

Thanks in advance :p

elevation,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
I was just wondering about this. How long does it take for weed to decarb in a vape? I think eating ABV is very convenient sometimes. You can just drink it with some lemonade or anything else for that matter.

The only thing i don't like is to use ABV that is almost extracted. So i am wondering, how long does it take for it to decarb the weed? When using the Solo as a reference, can i just take 1 pull at temp 3, dump it out and save it for later and have some potent decarbed weed?

Thanks in advance :p
i have decarb'd in the extreme q before.. it works.. iv'e decarb'd w/ a halogen bulb desk lamp before.. ha.. a number of times actually haha.

test it out.. its the kind of thing you have to figure out yourself i feel like.. depending on what vape your'e using.. do some tests, you'll get a system going in no time. the oven is the way to go though haha. if its an option. decarboxylation time varies depending on how moist or fresh the herb is vs. how dry or cured the bud is.. you just need to keep an eye on it and get it how you want it. i usually use in the area of 220F in the oven.. the time in the oven is just what ever i feel seems right depending on how the herb is.. i just keep an eye out and stop when ever i feel like its good enough for me.

Buildozer,
Reactions: elevation
Top Bottom