De Verdamper Reiziger

Baron23

Actually the dream is the full kit with the huge glass vessel, maybe one day...

You mean "huge glass" like this one? :brow::lol::rofl:

OG-Verdamper.jpg

Alexis

So far on my vape journey, the De VerDamper is my hardest hitting vape I have come across.
It extracts like crazy and has zero hot spots! The hot air stream is extremely evenly dispersed over the load for perfect roasting every time!
I also love the speed of extracti
Hey good friend. Wow that's some praise indeed.
And heck, I tried to tell you all. 2015 one sunny day I signed up, fuelled by passion and wonder at the Vriptech Heat Wand.

Where I was warmly greeted. And from the off, I was telling you all- Verdamper is a beast! It wrecks me, and everybody else, plain and simple.

I was always convinced in my own mind that you just won't find a harder hitting vape. But it is still so largely inexperienced by the majority of the Worlds papists and in particular so many hardcore members here who have tried most other top models.

I still miss my Verdamper. And I even catch myself actually trying to consider ordering one of these temp adjustable versions.

As I said before or the lack of temperature control specifically being able to turn the heat down was the biggest drawback to the Verdamper, myself and I expect quite a few others although so many people actually go the other way and increase the heat.

It really is absolutely insane how hard-hitting the Verdamper becomes when you cover the top of the heater. However during my 6 years of owning the Verdamper I never once combusted despite the particular device and set up really pushing to the maximum that line between vapor and smoke.

The way the system is designed and just keeps it running at optimum maximum extraction power without ever being too much so as to create fire and I'm certain this was ever exact intention.
Well done him.
The only time I did actually was when the cause was loose and it flicked up and ejected the load directly onto the heater.

So yes I do miss it still. But now @lazylathe you are helping me to understand why I feel that way- it's a really amazing vape and the level of medication you get from it is unique and unlike anything else I have ever tried.

Also again, I'm hardcore guys! Lol. I hit that thing INSANELY hard. I really used to abuse myself with it with full loads heater covered biggest hits my lung possibly and hail until the load was gone.....

I would get the temp controlled one if I thought that that would give me me a chance of tolerating it well enough.
In the meantime Lazy, keep on representing in style amigo! :rockon:

And to FC, a VERY IMPORTANT notice. Everyone, what is wrong with the world but this device to still get so little recognition and attention?
If this or something equivalent in terms of hitting power came out today we would all be raving about it. I urge you hard core vaporists out there to check it out.

@VCBud I would really like to see try one. He has such a super high tolerance and I genuinely think he would appreciate the way the Verdamper cuts through that. That is one of the special things about this model, it just hits you equally hard every time.

Alexis,

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
As this is a 12v device, where is the problem in just adding a common inline dimmer or buck for temp control? You can get those for under ten bucks already.

blokenoname,
Reactions: brainiac

dron19

I’m hoping when I go to Amsterdam this spring, I can try one of these bad boys out! Surely I can find a shop that will have one loaded up with the finest herb on the planet

Alexis

I’m hoping when I go to Amsterdam this spring, I can try one of these bad boys out! Surely I can find a shop that will have one loaded up with the finest herb on the planet
Yeah, I think they will be quite a few places that have Verdamoers set up and running it's been a bit of a legend around those parts for many years now.

I will always miss my own model. I think it was number 428! It was one of the original models before the safety valve was introduced. Evert will most likely still be frequenting the various coffee shops enjoying his creation and introducing it to others with great pride and enthusiasm.

A strange character for sure. I would love to go back there myself and hit some Verdamper.

I can't think of many more worthwhile objectives in fact. I only went to the 'Dam twice. Last time in 2005 was to accompany and look after an in-episode schizophrenic friend who was going with or without someone else.

I hated it he was just lost the plot and it was far worse than child-minding. I couldn't relax and enjoy it at all.

Almost immediately on UK return, about May 2005, my Lyme Disease and allergies hit and the rest is history nothing like that has been possible ever since.

I would so love to go back there in better circumstances and hit some vapes with primo Dutch herb (well as good as as the mainstream actually allows).

So I'm pretty sure you will be able to track down a Verdamper if you you are determined enough. I'm sure you could find out before you go which coffee shops actually have them.

Please remember to let us know how it pans out, I like a good vape tale especially if it involves the legendary Verdamper in the heart of Holland!

Alexis,

MileHighHuman

I want one of these. How do users rest the vape when its not in use if they don't have the huge bong?

The joint is 29mm correct?

How many people actually have one of these? Its so old yet the thread is so short :shrug:

Baron23

I want one of these. How do users rest the vape when its not in use if they don't have the huge bong?

How many people actually have one of these? Its so old yet the thread is so short :shrug:
You need the OG Verdamper.

Can you believe that thing...and we bitch about our modern vapes and the materials they are made of! LOL I mean, I'm pretty sure that the air path in that heat gun isn't isolated from the electronics! haha

OG-Verdamper.jpg

MileHighHuman

Can you believe that thing...and we bitch about our modern vapes and the materials they are made of! LOL I mean, I'm pretty sure that the air path in that heat gun isn't isolated from the electronics! haha

OG-Verdamper.jpg

Can you inform me more please? Ive read the thread, but im not the most educated on this vape (yet)

Why would I need the OG?

Why couldn't I just use the current one thats available for sale and use something that has a 29mm joint as a holder like the 3D Glass Symphony stand?

Also yeah we do take for granted the set ups / simplicity we have available. Thx for the reminder. I would go insane with a setup like one in that photo. The simplicity, heat gun (what in the world is that thing), and check out that tubing too. Im assuming the 2nd tube is so another person can hit it at the same time? Do those look like some buds on the red counter in the background to the left? Great store technique. Not haha

MileHighHuman,

lazylathe

Almost there...

When you buy the vape kit, it comes with the adapter mounted to a block of wood with 2 holes drilled in it.
One for the heater and one for the bowl. Very basic but it works.

15609-Verdamper-Reiziger-small-transformator-detail-vapo.jpg

I am not sure why they are not more popular.
Could be because they are glass and cost quite a bit.

Alexis

OG-Verdamper.jpg
Haha, yeah, exactly Baron. Like how much Bud couldn't deal with the DigiTi powerpack and leads!

Personally it really doesn't bother me. My DigiTi is a very tidy, neat little all round package. Dead easy to set up minimal space required, and enough reach from socket.

@MileHighHuman you want this vape trust me bruv it's truly awsome in terms of raw medicatiing power. One way to use it is to fill it with a gram we had a session one night myself and 2 friends and we only had 6 tokes each that night- 3 rounds of 2.

We were fully fully cained. The verdamper has massive potential for rapid powerful medication with little time and effort.

MileHighHuman

Haha, yeah, exactly Baron. Like how much Bud couldn't deal with the DigiTi powerpack and leads!

Personally it really doesn't bother me. My DigiTi is a very tidy, neat little all round package. Dead easy to set up minimal space required, and enough reach from socket.

@MileHighHuman you want this vape trust me bruv it's truly awsome in terms of raw medicatiing power. One way to use it is to fill it with a gram we had a session one night myself and 2 friends and we only had 6 tokes each that night- 3 rounds of 2.

We were fully fully cained. The verdamper has massive potential for rapid powerful medication with little time and effort.

I dont really like the style of loading a gram. I vape alone and prefer fresh flavor more often.

The Glass Symphony stadium bowl was exactly like that, and I did not like it, but the funnel bowl was perfect. It could do anything from .001 up to probably like .5 or .75 of a gram.

Is the Verdamper bowl more like the GS funnel or stadium bowl?

I love to hear that tho about the power of this device.

Not complaining, but just wanted to say that the $60 for shipping is insane.

MileHighHuman,
Reactions: lazylathe

lazylathe

Almost there...
Do you think adding spheres inside of De Vamperder would make it even more powerful?

It will and I am thinking about that as well... Adding more mass to heat is always a good thing up to a point. The added turbulence would also be a great addition.

The unit has and internal hollow glass tube that is surrounded by the outside thicker glass.
This is sealed at the bottom and there are 3 air inlets, these would require screens to keep the beads in place.

I have some 3mm glass beads that I will try during this isolation, just need to fashion some screens.
5mm beads from the GS do not fit, 4mm may but the 3mm seem to be a good fit.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Since quarantine, I have used the VD quite a few times.
And each and every time, it is a hassle using the bowl I modded to use an EQ screen.
I cannot get it to seal 100% so the hits are not as good as they should be.

Today I decided to rectify that situation! My new bowls are apparently in Canada but likely just stuck at the airport...
I broke out my high temp dental silicone putty and fashioned a rim around the bowl that the lip of the VD sits in perfectly. It seals beautifully now!

I can now kill a whole EQ bowl in one crazy hit!
So full of flavor and nice thick vapor and after a few bowls, I am done...

Eidt:
Finished off the last bowl and tamped it down slightly to flatten it out...
Opened that magical compartment some grinders possess that is often forgotten about and sprinkled some 60 micron kief over the bowl.
I think my hands are sweating and my eyelids are itchy.
Neighbors may think I have the rona from the coughing...LMAO!!

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
"I have insufficient privileges to post on this thread"

It is stated that only manufacturers are allowed to start their own threads.
The ones I am interested in porting over do not have any active manufacturers, so I need a little help.

Put them into the Unreleased section and notify us so that we can move it. Thanks for your help.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Sounds cool! Is there any way to buy one of these in the USA? They seem to not ship here :rant:
Haha there all over here at EU. There is even one discounted old(not variable) XL deluxe model for 220 euro,and it is sitting in a nearby LHS for almost 5 years. I suggest trying verdampftnochmal.de or vaposhop https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizers/desktop-vaporizers/verdamper/ ,i think there was a discount code for FC member you can ask them.
I suggest getting the valve model ,cause otherwise you will have to deal with blowback which can be a bitch.
You can probably run it with the same type of PSU that is used on the Vapbong/Woodscents.. The Reiziger model has a DC plug while other have just a screw type terminal,so you can add a plug of your choice or just wire it straight ,
This thread should be close anytime soon so please head over to https://newfuckcombustion.com/index.php?threads/de-verdamper-vaporizers.255/ to continue this discussion !

https://www.vaporisateur.net/de-verdamper/178-de-verdamper-large-deluxe.html

Last edited:
Top Bottom