1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

De Verdamper Reiziger

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by PPN, Jun 11, 2018.

1. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

justcametomind likes this.
  2. Andreaerdna

Andreaerdna If God is the answer, then the question is wrong

HI @ppn,i looked at it and its more a traveller than a portable unit IMO, meaning smaller parts to carry around but it seems it still need a dc supply (wich could be a battery pack though)

justcametomind and PPN like this.
  3. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Ok, I wasn't sure it was a portable vape, I supposed there was a battery pack since it is sold in the portable section… please @VapoShop could you tell us if it's a true portable unit powered with a battery pack?

4. VapoShop

VapoShop Well-Known Member Retailer

This is a travelling vape, technically you could run it via a battery as it can be run from a car adapter but I would suggest it is not a "PORTABLE" vaporizer.

The idea is that it is easier to transport than the full Verdamper model with the intention of it being setup at a new location rather than taken on the go.

BTW... it is still an amazing vape.

Andreaerdna, KidFated. and Dynavaper like this.
  5. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

@VapoShop
    Is there any difference between this and the classic Verdapmfer and this other than the water vessel ?
    I think this Jar Version is being available for years.(https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/de/Verdamper-Basic-mit-Ventil)
    Just a side note : Any vaporizer can be run off battery pack even the Volcano . If there is not a battery pack included or offered i would consider it portable :).I agree it should be classified as transportable.
    Edited:
    Wait a minute is this a temperature regulated Verdampfer ? Is the classic also regulated now ,i remember it being set at a certain temp.
    Looks like it ( link)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    Alexis and justcametomind like this.
  6. VapoShop

VapoShop Well-Known Member Retailer

@Abysmal Vapor thats correct, one of the changes is the new power/voltage regulator that is included.

Abysmal Vapor likes this.
  7. fuby

fuby Member

Does anyone know if it possible to vape 0.05gr with de verdamper? I really like them.

8. Alexis

Alexis Well-Known Member

Exactly I was just about to make this point forget the portable travellerbility of it (and yes Im sure it is still a plug in). The biggest drawback to the Verdamper was its total LACK of temp adjustment. You could only increase it by placing your hand over the top of the heating element.

This turned the Verdamper into a serious fog machine with vapor beyond vapor and the heaviest effects. But always way too brutal on my sensitive lungs that way.

Even on stock setting at 200°C, it was always a very brutal vape lung wise. I owhed one for 6 years and it blasted me to the moon as much as any vape ever. But I passed it on eventually as it was just too aggressive.

So to see basically the same vaporizer, in a neat tidy semi-portable design, WITH temp adjustment...Interesting!

If not for my vaporizer intolerances I would be wanting one of these. Although the exposed nichrome wire maybe is better avoided?

9. Alexis

Alexis Well-Known Member

It works best with larger loads as this is what it was designed to handle. The inventor and many long time users stuff 1 or 2 gram in there at a time breaking it down from Hole lugs starting with amazing flavour and superb dense vapor, then obviously increasing and keeping the load going for an age while preserving freshness due to the initial raising size chunks which continue to produce more vapor as they are broken down.

The Verdamper works amazingly well filled to the brim. A gram load will keep giving monstrous hits that will satisfy a room full of people in a short space of time when used in that fashion.

Smaller loads are great too, just not too small I would say 0.3 minimum is best but 0.4- 0.6 was my typical load size. But I would always stretch that slowed over two or three sessions. It's does not work well with micro dose amounts of 0.1 or below. You just won't extract everything or enough in one hit and it will be a more gradual extraction without any especially good hits with that load size.

But it is an awesome vaporizer still one of the hardest hitting that there is easily with its own unique and amazing vape signature. Powerful vape I certainly won't try and discourage you from maybe getting one.

Sick Vape and justcametomind like this.
  10. fuby

fuby Member

Thanks for that clear answer. Sadly in the verdamper is not for me then. I hardly smoke 0.4gr a day so 0.3gr in one setting will be to much for me.
    I see you also have a herborizer is it the same for that vaporizer?

Thanks

Alexis likes this.
  11. Alexis

Alexis Well-Known Member

You're welcome buddy by the way just to be clear you don't have to finish the load in one sitting that's the point I'm making you can fill it and just have a puff or two a day if you want.
    But yes you could also consider the herborizer models there are two different types the original one is called the XL (or smaller basic model which I think is no longer available now).

This model is suited best and only works well in my experience with larger loads like the verdamper. The Herborizer Ti is the newer model and is much more powerful at extracting quickly and delivering more powerful effects it is a stronger vaporizer and one of the best desktops in the world in virtually all categories especially ease of use taste and most of all effects.

It can work very well with small loads indeed it has a regular bowl but also a micro dose bowl with a glass plug as a screen which has amazing flavour and is designed to concentrate the heat into a smaller load. The Ti can handle small loads and larger loads you can vary your drawer technique and temperature settings accordingly to get the exact vapour and extraction and hit sizes you want from whichever size load you prefer.

So definitely look into that one there is a new digital version coming out in early September which will be available on the herborizer website. The inventor is a genuinely nice guy and he offers the best customer service you ever find it's basically a lifetime warranty if something goes wrong with your model he will fix it for you and probably pay for shipping back plus send you some free stuff as well like he does with me everytime.

Good luck finding the right vaporizer for yourself best wishes man.:tup:

justcametomind, vapmanjoe and fuby like this.
  12. fuby

fuby Member

Awesome thanks a lot! i Think i have found my new vaporiser!

Alexis likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors