1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

De Verdamper Reiziger

Discussion in 'Upcoming and Unreleased Portable Vaporizers' started by PPN, Jun 11, 2018.

1. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

2. Andreaerdna

Andreaerdna If God is the answer, then the question is wrong

HI @ppn,i looked at it and its more a traveller than a portable unit IMO, meaning smaller parts to carry around but it seems it still need a dc supply (wich could be a battery pack though)

PPN likes this.
  3. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Ok, I wasn't sure it was a portable vape, I supposed there was a battery pack since it is sold in the portable section… please @VapoShop could you tell us if it's a true portable unit powered with a battery pack?

4. VapoShop

VapoShop Well-Known Member Retailer

This is a travelling vape, technically you could run it via a battery as it can be run from a car adapter but I would suggest it is not a "PORTABLE" vaporizer.

The idea is that it is easier to transport than the full Verdamper model with the intention of it being setup at a new location rather than taken on the go.

BTW... it is still an amazing vape.

Andreaerdna, KidFated. and Dynavaper like this.
  5. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

@VapoShop
    Is there any difference between this and the classic Verdapmfer and this other than the water vessel ?
    I think this Jar Version is being available for years.(https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/de/Verdamper-Basic-mit-Ventil)
    Just a side note : Any vaporizer can be run off battery pack even the Volcano . If there is not a battery pack included or offered i would consider it portable :).I agree it should be classified as transportable.
    Edited:
    Wait a minute is this a temperature regulated Verdampfer ? Is the classic also regulated now ,i remember it being set at a certain temp.
    Looks like it ( link)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  6. VapoShop

VapoShop Well-Known Member Retailer

@Abysmal Vapor thats correct, one of the changes is the new power/voltage regulator that is included.

Abysmal Vapor likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors