De Verdamper Reizer Large + 2 Heating Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammahead

06 MARCH 2019 - UPDATE - PLEASE NOTE A MEMBER CALLED DIBS ON THE VERDAMPER PLUS ONE HEATER. As soon as the deal is clear, I'll have this posting removed.

So here's my old and trusted De Verdamper in the El Cheapo ("Reizer") / Safe* version. I bought it in 2005 and have probably used it about 50 to 60 times in total. It's a device to get 5-10 people per bowl seriously baked and to work for hours in a row, or for a sort of shamanistic experience for 1-3 people, none of which has been a part of my life for quite a while now. It's working like the first time, that thing is a helluva beast and pretty much indestructible. The silicon parts look aged but are still fit and tight, the cable of the heating element is totally fit and not at all brittle

*Safe meaning it has this safety valve that will prevent you from puffing and blowing water into the heater. The cork is nearly 15 years old but never caught mould, so it's not funky at all, but also not brand-new. It has an unregulated 12V adapter (from 230 V) but the heating element will also work with a variable adapter.

There are two extra heating elements, two of which I'd be willing to sell separately. They're original replacements from Evert and come with a "certificate". They were made in 2006 and 2007 and have never been used once. I bought them in a shop clearance as I thought I'd break that thing right away but managed not to ;) They have a regular male 28 cut so you could combine them with standard water gear for a variation of the Verdamper. All you need to run it is a 12 V / 1 A adapter.

It has the original bowl incl. screen plus a replacement head which is not an original but like 95% close. That means the original screen will not fit very tight but I like to use it with a smaller screen as "micro"doser head.

My price idea for the Verdamper is 120 Euro incl. the replacement bowl and 50 Euro for each replacement heating element. Verdamper plus one replacement heater would be EUR 150. Open for reasonable counters. Paypal required, eventual costs at buyer's expense. Prices without shipping, professionally packed. I'd prefer to send by DHL which will cost about EUR 18 in the EU, incl. insurance and tracking. The heating elements would ship for abt. EUR 5 less, also insured and tracked. Shipment from Germany so probably way cheaper shipping costs if you're a fellow krautfresser.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom