DDave Mod, New DDave Mini Mod & Kit for Arizer EQ/VTower Vapes

Skunkport

Hey @DDave , any idea how long your international shipping takes from US to UK please?

Love the vape, but it takes too much weed solo, even elbow packing, I want to get high but maybe not quite THAT high every time, so I've only used it 4-5 times on my own, 4 times with friends, waiting on your mini setup! :D

HemiSync

Hoping you've arrived home safely.

Wow and the days blur on. Doubles into doubles and what day is this? LOL

Unfortunately, the pieces fared even worse than me. Not sure how to post a picture here so will reply to your email with a pic. Thanks

HemiSync,
Reactions: DDave

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Wow and the days blur on. Doubles into doubles and what day is this? LOL

Unfortunately, the pieces fared even worse than me. Not sure how to post a picture here so will reply to your email with a pic. Thanks
haha! Regarding "what day is this?".... I know the feeling!

Those are definitely the affected pieces, though I don't know how you ended up with a set, as I'd returned all the bad stock to the supplier. Regardless of how, your replacements are on their way to USPS (along with a little something for the hassle).

Thanks for letting me know of this.
DDave :cheers:

DDave,
Reactions: kellya86

HemiSync

haha! Regarding "what day is this?".... I know the feeling!

Those are definitely the affected pieces, though I don't know how you ended up with a set, as I'd returned all the bad stock to the supplier. Regardless of how, your replacements are on their way to USPS (along with a little something for the hassle).

Thanks for letting me know of this.
DDave :cheers:
I thought it was just because I bought them a while back. As soon as I saw those edges in the pictures I knew it might be. I guess I should clean my pieces more often. :lol:

Thanks for the quick resolution, now when you gonna tell me I was inhaling carcinogen adhesives. :o

HemiSync,
Reactions: kellya86

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I thought it was just because I bought them a while back. As soon as I saw those edges in the pictures I knew it might be. I guess I should clean my pieces more often. :lol:

Thanks for the quick resolution, now when you gonna tell me I was inhaling carcinogen adhesives. :o
No worries, glad to make it right.

No idea what the adhesive was, only that once it was found that the affected pieces had to be replaced regardless of if the adhesive was safe when within the parameters at which we vape or not.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Hey @DDave , any idea how long your international shipping takes from US to UK please?

Love the vape, but it takes too much weed solo, even elbow packing, I want to get high but maybe not quite THAT high every time, so I've only used it 4-5 times on my own, 4 times with friends, waiting on your mini setup! :D

Iv had a fair few shipments from @DDave...
Normally take about a week..
Had one arrive in 4 days once...
Good things come to those who wait..

And ddave parts are well worth the wait...

sonti

Sadly my roomate broke my first beloved DDave Adapter a few days ago.... I hate internatinal shipping :/ DDaves Mod prices are so fair, but the shipping just irks me. Paying the value of the item your getting and having shipping be 90% of that again just doesnt feel good at all haha... I hate beeing from europe sometimes. At leats when it comes to ordering stuff online!

Anyway, I got the v3 14mm upgrade Kit, simply so I could still use all the 14mm glass and whips I got from my original 2.5 kit. Although I was looking forward to trying out the 18mm this time, but I rather keep it <1lbs for "only" 15 dollars of shipping.

Note this is not a critique, im sure you cant do anything about UPS Shipping. I was just looking to share my exitement to get this Adapter and try out the new v3 glass filtered ones too!
For you people who have both the 2.5 and v3, how do you use them? Few flavour hits in the v3 and then finish it off in the basket screens? Also I figured that the glass filtered ones must be less of a hastle to maintain and clean.

Greetings from austria!

virtualpurple

Hey folks,

I’m a very happy @DDave customer. I ordered a his vapcap wand and bubbler kit a few weeks back and received excellent customer service with speedy service. I had a slight issue with one of my wands and Dave took care of me immediately. Fast forward a bit and I broke one of the wands on my own and my dog took care of the other one.

These wands are great folks, so I had to order replacements right away. They arrived super speedy and I’m happy to have them back in the Arsenal. I love how they pair with the bubbler and with my j-hook, and watching that sweet reclaim build up is very satisfying.

I was commenting to @DDave about the wands and that they keep my glass pretty darn clean despite my cheap electric coffee grinder. Within minutes I received another shipping notification and lo and behold Dave made an incredibly kind gesture with a gifted grinder.

I’m a happy customer regardless, But Dave really went the extra mile here. Thanks so much @DDave for all you do!

Gigsabits53

Hey folks,

I’m a very happy @DDave customer. I ordered a his vapcap wand and bubbler kit a few weeks back and received excellent customer service with speedy service. I had a slight issue with one of my wands and Dave took care of me immediately. Fast forward a bit and I broke one of the wands on my own and my dog took care of the other one.

These wands are great folks, so I had to order replacements right away. They arrived super speedy and I’m happy to have them back in the Arsenal. I love how they pair with the bubbler and with my j-hook, and watching that sweet reclaim build up is very satisfying.

I was commenting to @DDave about the wands and that they keep my glass pretty darn clean despite my cheap electric coffee grinder. Within minutes I received another shipping notification and lo and behold Dave made an incredibly kind gesture with a gifted grinder.

I’m a happy customer regardless, But Dave really went the extra mile here. Thanks so much @DDave for all you do!

Glad DDave made it right for you. I have been eyeing his bubbler/water wands kit for a few weeks now. I have one water wand right now and a decent bubbler fron TAG, but I really like the looks of the bubbler and of course I would love the XL water wand. I only have the short wand at the moment.

So you are very happy with the kit? It just looks like a real nice setup to me.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Hey folks,

My friend, thank you for the kind words! I can't take such credit though, as I'm only returning the support you've already shown me over here on FC.

Glad you enjoy the water wands as much as I do!

have been eyeing his bubbler/water wands kit for a few weeks now.
Friend, you seem on the fence. Let me help you over to my side... PM'd a random spontaneous coupon code good for any of the vapcap rigs.

Gigsabits53

My friend, thank you for the kind words! I can't take such credit though, as I'm only returning the support you've already shown me over here on FC.

Glad you enjoy the water wands as much as I do!

Friend, you seem on the fence. Let me help you over to my side... PM'd a random spontaneous coupon code good for any of the vapcap rigs.

This is why I love this community :)

Much appreciated DDave! Cant wait for the glass kit to arrive!

virtualpurple

Glad DDave made it right for you. I have been eyeing his bubbler/water wands kit for a few weeks now. I have one water wand right now and a decent bubbler fron TAG, but I really like the looks of the bubbler and of course I would love the XL water wand. I only have the short wand at the moment.

So you are very happy with the kit? It just looks like a real nice setup to me.

I am very happy with the kit. The xl water wand will keep things even cleaner for you and I like to hit it dry. And that little bubbler really rips well and milks up great with the vapcap and the woodscent. It is stable enough to hold the woodscent on the long water wand which is impressive for such a small bubbler (that isn’t a detractor for me at all, this thing cools and functions very well, and it doesn’t need much water at all. I wouldn’t recommend doing so however, as my steel tip has a little wiggle when pressure is applied and I suspect that puts some stress into the glass wand where the tip becomes angled. It might sound as though my tip fits loose but that’s not the case, I can hold the wand by the steel tip and remove it from the bubbler and the wand will come right up with the tip so under normal use there will probably never be any issues with the fit.

I really enjoy using the short wand with a J-hook. It makes me feel swanky.

For the value of what you get all bundled together along with Dave’s stellar customer service and dedication that package is a no-brainer for me, I would absolutely buy it again if something happened to my current set. Everything just works exactly how I would want it to.

I’ve got a friend that I gifted a vapcap to about a year back who has never looked back and has in turn gifted vapcaps to other friends. I think this bundle will be a great birthday gift for him when May rolls around.

Gigsabits53

I am very happy with the kit. The xl water wand will keep things even cleaner for you and I like to hit it dry. And that little bubbler really rips well and milks up great with the vapcap and the woodscent. It is stable enough to hold the woodscent on the long water wand which is impressive for such a small bubbler (that isn’t a detractor for me at all, this thing cools and functions very well, and it doesn’t need much water at all. I wouldn’t recommend doing so however, as my steel tip has a little wiggle when pressure is applied and I suspect that puts some stress into the glass wand where the tip becomes angled. It might sound as though my tip fits loose but that’s not the case, I can hold the wand by the steel tip and remove it from the bubbler and the wand will come right up with the tip so under normal use there will probably never be any issues with the fit.

I really enjoy using the short wand with a J-hook. It makes me feel swanky.

For the value of what you get all bundled together along with Dave’s stellar customer service and dedication that package is a no-brainer for me, I would absolutely buy it again if something happened to my current set. Everything just works exactly how I would want it to.

I’ve got a friend that I gifted a vapcap to about a year back who has never looked back and has in turn gifted vapcaps to other friends. I think this bundle will be a great birthday gift for him when May rolls around.

Just what I wanted to hear! I can't wait to get it and try things out. I have been using my short wand quite a lot lately. It's such a simple and easy thing to take a few quick hits. I vary between using water in my bubbler and dry, both work for me. I may use water more often if I have some throat irritation. I agree, that bubbler looks perfect for the VC.

I will be looking forward to breaking everything in ;)

@DDave Can you just verify the 'depth' of the 'frosted' part of this wand? Thank you.

If it is even close to what the Splinter needs (which is 19mm, I think.), I will buy one to see if it fits my Splinter. If it does, at 10 bux, you are going to sell out real, real fast. LMAO

https://www.ddavemods.com/store/p11/18mm_Vaporizer_Wand___3_Basket_Screens.html

Maybe the picture just makes it look shorter....

s366828541479040465_p11_i1_w621.png

EDIT: I just bought one. For $13, it's worth the risk. And, if it is too long, I'll try to grind it down with a Dremmel. :)

Last edited:

jofu

Just found this thread so here goes. Bought one of the DDave kits minus the VC and it was great. I say was, because I liked it so much, I gifted it to one of my sons in an effort to turn him away from the dark side and introduce him to the Wonderful World of Vaping. It worked! He's given up combustion and is totally embracing the WWV. Such a good boy.

I kept the XL water wand for myself and have absolutely been loving the glass. The difference in the cleanliness of the water is quite a contrast between the XL and the shorty and I think I much prefer the flavor through glass. So much so, I've ordered a back up XL WW for myself, he'll just have to clean his shorty more often. Actually I was ordering another XL WW just to have a back up, however I just cracked a small piece on the end of mine taking a tip off. Still kind of usable, so that will now become my back up. Then again, maybe I'll give that one to my son.

Anyhoo, just thought I chime in on the DDave bandwagon. Glad to be along for the ride.

Carpe Diem!

Top Bottom