DDave Mod, New DDave Mini Mod & Kit for Arizer EQ/VTower Vapes

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Maybe I'll still leave a review with a link to @DDave ebay....

So new users can get a better deal...
If it helps with the confusion and the owners don't object. I doubt the sire has even been updated or active for that matter.
I just don't want to create a situation that wasn't present before. Less people to google DDave and have it come up in a search. Quit the google Streisand effect or something. Reddit readers stumble in here thinking the @DDave kit is still the SSV wand and an F/F. Like it was 2014 or something?:haw:

AntiGravity

It's not too difficult, but it's far simpler for me to just chill 7 or so days to have some money to spend :p

OFF-TOPIC (best skip unless [7] or higher):

For starters it is recommended to use an app on iOS or a locked Android device. Those apps allow you to send and receive BitCoins. They can be considered rather sandboxy, your money will even be FBI safe (har har). Others use a web based service, instead. Some do argue that giving up control over your own funds
by using a web service removes the advantages of BitCoin.

You'll need to back up that application's data (and test it if you load up more than a hundred bucks).

I use breadwallet for iOS (free and open source). There is no simpler way to transact funds than this.

The question is how to convert those BTC to $$$.

There are a ton of ways and usually you sacrifice a thing or two when you choose the way you favor... a bit like choosing a vape. Some are more efficient, others are less efficient. Some are more stealthy and protect your privacy, others aren't. It's weird just how similar those two things are now that we speak about it.

Those above mentioned online wallets allow you to deposit and withdraw money much like PayPal offers you to do (CoinBase is one of the best known names). If you are using your own wallet (like breadwallet) you would need to exchange money via different service. There is localbitcoins that allows to exchange your BTC for cash directly. I personally use VirWox (it is a bit more complicated but by being a bit patient and waiting for the right moment, you can even play the market and make up the 1-10% fees). There are other, quite PayPal-esque ways to achieve this.

But yeah, BTC will probably not help you - at all - on a platform like eBay. It would take me a minute to convert but I was a bit reckless with how I dove into vapes and have to wait for my next salary in a week or so :p

You the man! Luckily I am very patient as the Mighty gets me more baked than the stock EQ and all I am hoping for is to lower that difference eventually.

YungLeaner

It's not too difficult, but it's far simpler for me to just chill 7 or so days to have some money to spend :p

OFF-TOPIC (best skip unless [7] or higher):

For starters it is recommended to use an app on iOS or a locked Android device. Those apps allow you to send and receive BitCoins. They can be considered rather sandboxy, your money will even be FBI safe (har har). Others use a web based service, instead. Some do argue that giving up control over your own funds
by using a web service removes the advantages of BitCoin.

You'll need to back up that application's data (and test it if you load up more than a hundred bucks).

I use breadwallet for iOS (free and open source). There is no simpler way to transact funds than this.

The question is how to convert those BTC to $$$.

There are a ton of ways and usually you sacrifice a thing or two when you choose the way you favor... a bit like choosing a vape. Some are more efficient, others are less efficient. Some are more stealthy and protect your privacy, others aren't. It's weird just how similar those two things are now that we speak about it.

Those above mentioned online wallets allow you to deposit and withdraw money much like PayPal offers you to do (CoinBase is one of the best known names). If you are using your own wallet (like breadwallet) you would need to exchange money via different service. There is localbitcoins that allows to exchange your BTC for cash directly. I personally use VirWox (it is a bit more complicated but by being a bit patient and waiting for the right moment, you can even play the market and make up the 1-10% fees). There are other, quite PayPal-esque ways to achieve this.

But yeah, BTC will probably not help you - at all - on a platform like eBay. It would take me a minute to convert but I was a bit reckless with how I dove into vapes and have to wait for my next salary in a week or so :p

You the man! Luckily I am very patient as the Mighty gets me more baked than the stock EQ and all I am hoping for is to lower that difference eventually.

BTC isn't horribly complicated, but it's a currency you have to commit to understanding and using correctly which doesn't make sense for most retailers. The DDave mod will probably blow your mighty out of the water with proper heat up, honestly. The EQ becomes a BEAST with it, hits kind of like the evo in terms of density and taste. I don't know if you already have a set up but the bong makes a huge difference

AntiGravity

I don't know if you already have a set up but the bong makes a huge difference

Not yet. That and the DDave mod are a priority. I don't have healthy lungs, so right now I use an active carbon filter (made for pipes) and it does a good job (sadly removes all the flavor).

I am glad to hear about the good words!

Well I misbought a bong cooler from a headshop hoping it could serve as a bubbler for a month :p But it did not work out as I hoped (but we managed to whip it up 2 days later). That gives me an impression of what to expect!

YungLeaner

Not yet. That and the DDave mod are a priority. I don't have healthy lungs, so right now I use an active carbon filter (made for pipes) and it does a good job (sadly removes all the flavor).

I am glad to hear about the good words!

Well I misbought a bong cooler from a headshop hoping it could serve as a bubbler for a month :p But it did not work out as I hoped (but we managed to whip it up 2 days later). That gives me an impression of what to expect!
Yeah, head shops almost never have stuff at a reasonable price that will work well with vapes, because the majority of their clientele are looking for dab rigs or large bongs. The markup is regularly 300% or more from the price of a similar piece on DHGate. I really suggest, when you have the funds, getting a DDave kit and a DO20D. If you want to ball out get a an FC UFO. PM me if you need any help!

Kalessin

Just wondering how often people are replacing tip hat screens? Want to stock up so i don't have to worry about running out but i don't want to end up overkilling it
I've had my EQ I want to say about a year and a half, and I still have one of the original screens...The others would have lasted too, but they're easy to lose, and one I poked a hole through when being too enthusiastic about scraping it.

jimfish4130

I've temporarily lost the original ones a couple of times already but besides that I'm super gentle with them. One did get chewed by a dog when I took my EQ to a friend's though, I did so well to keep everything out the way aswell, I could see her eyeing up the whip when I was unpacking

howie105

I've had my EQ I want to say about a year and a half, and I still have one of the original screens...The others would have lasted too, but they're easy to lose, and one I poked a hole through when being too enthusiastic about scraping it.

Look under the couch, I am sure lots of my screens are being held hostage by disgruntled lighters and papers under my couch.

jimfish4130

Been having phone issues and haven't been able to get on fc, my ddave kit arrived in the post the other day and I'm loving it. Only used the 18mm short adapter through my bong so far but once I clear a little space around my eq and find something to put hot glass down on then I'll have a play with the other pieces. Still extracting a little uneven but I think thats my fault not getting the screen in perfect

Rebelistic

Received mine just the other day. I've decided to fit the original angled glass wand/bag adaptor to the top of the ddave kit's glass tube rather than use the silicone wand. This still gives a reasonably long vapor path that is now all glass. I love it so far, the short adaptor is much better than the original cyclone for putting herbs directly in. I seem to get the best extraction this way as I can open and stir if needed :-)

Philreal187

I have some divine discoveries that was sent directly from the vape gods to me and I must share!!

I was looking to get a nice custom stem from @Ed's TnT zion. Once I seen the final design I thought this would definitely fit the EQ! I gave it a go when it arrived and it worked amazing right out the bag to the EQ with out even moving the screen!!

2KO8keQ.jpg

Next it dawned upon me that maybe the ddave mod screen would fit... It actually fit perfect, snug enough to hold tight with out forcing it in.

esXBS3v.jpg

My next move had to be the new mini screen that DDave has added to the mod...

GbGAFoT.jpg

I honestly couldn't believe that it happen to work three different ways with the EQ and I bought it for a zion.

Last discovery was the mflb whip fit into the small screen side, into @Ratchett medium universal SonG into the d020

ByAIasK.jpg

I do not have any sizes this was a random coincidence it happened to fit both basket screens. I love the set up and keep ripping the eq with all the great mod accessories!!

:sherlock:

For fun a quick clip...

:peace:

ok so basically the mini mod is the newest and best mod to get correct?

if I haven't bought a bong for this to be used what size is more common 14 or 18... would just buy a cheap glass piece to use with the EQ not separate
thanks
Chris

Philreal187

ok so basically the mini mod is the newest and best mod to get correct?

if I haven't bought a bong for this to be used what size is more common 14 or 18... would just buy a cheap glass piece to use with the EQ not separate
thanks
Chris

The mini mod and og mod both have amazing function. In my opinion the mini uses less herb for a quick rip or four. While the original mod holds a bit more giving more hits.

I would definitely go for the 18mm bc u can always pick up a very inexpensive reducer and drop it to 14mm, and now you have the best of both worlds!!

KillaKali831

I have some divine discoveries that was sent directly from the vape gods to me and I must share!!

I was looking to get a nice custom stem from @Ed's TnT zion. Once I seen the final design I thought this would definitely fit the EQ! I gave it a go when it arrived and it worked amazing right out the bag to the EQ with out even moving the screen!!

2KO8keQ.jpg

Next it dawned upon me that maybe the ddave mod screen would fit... It actually fit perfect, snug enough to hold tight with out forcing it in.

esXBS3v.jpg

My next move had to be the new mini screen that DDave has added to the mod...

GbGAFoT.jpg

I honestly couldn't believe that it happen to work three different ways with the EQ and I bought it for a zion.

Last discovery was the mflb whip fit into the small screen side, into @Ratchett medium universal SonG into the d020

ByAIasK.jpg

I do not have any sizes this was a random coincidence it happened to fit both basket screens. I love the set up and keep ripping the eq with all the great mod accessories!!

:sherlock:

For fun a quick clip...

:peace:
Do you have a link to this beautiful attachment?

Top Bottom