DDave Mod, New DDave Mini Mod & Kit for Arizer EQ/VTower Vapes

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Thanks to the Internet Web Archives I found my bong details page and found out it's a 14mm! https://web.archive.org/web/2014082...glass/wicked-sands-glass-clear-tiny-tube.html Glad I dug to double check!

Wow that is a very nice piece :drool: that will be perfectly suited for the EQ vapour train you are creating. I think the 18mm DDave kit is the best one to go for if you are only getting one kit though. DDave can include a 14mm whip to bong with the kit so you can hook it up to your bong.

Once you receive the DDave kit I suggest you pack away your screens, elbows & cyclone bowls somewhere safe. They will only be used in an emergency now :science:.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
:rockon:
Just put an order in - ps I love free stuff. Love the small idea as I am a PD/WDZ owner. Hard to justify the Q most of the time.
@bcleez
Thanks for the order and the head's up! Kit's shipping out today...

When you receive the kit, you will see why @Stevenski has referred to be having "mad tetris skills"!

Since I'm known for a bit of humor on occasion, I've included a list of freebies under the spoiler. NOTE TO FC! The spoiler is only for @bcleez ! Everybody else ---> NO PEAKING! :ninja:

List of Freebies, only for you!

* Shipping
* Handling
* Shipping & Handling for any actions not covered by previous two items.
* USPS Chirstmas Flat Rate Collector's Box
* 2 pieces of typing paper... a little crumpled, but still very usable
* Miscellaneous bubble wrap.
* Some tape, wait, scratch that! I don't think you can reuse it!

* Any other freebies I am going to leave a mystery. :brow:

Sorry, couldn't help it! I love surprises as well!

You looked at the first spoiler, didn't ya!!!!!!

halloween-02.jpg
That makes me very angry!!! (Quoting character from this pic!)

Kalessin

Whoo! Just got my 18mm DDave 2.5 kit! It is awesome. I particularly love the free water adapter he offers, it looks so elegant in comparison to the one I had previously. The antiflex collar is a nice touch, too. When I had my last wand I had to improvise a similar solution using some 3/8" ID tubing. But I had to slip it over the whip tubing itself, instead of it being big enough to snug partially onto the wand. It worked, but it was a pain to get it on or off. Anyway, thanks so much @DDave !

tomshreds

Just got my kit today in the mail! All I'm going to say right now is:

1 - Bong+EQ = Love
2 - Biggest densest bags I had (I had Volcano's)
3 - Mini adapter: It doesn't "double" the vapor I get, it freaking "octouble" (new word lol) the vapor I get! Way too much vapor, now I'll need to make new friends to vape with me! hahahaha

I'm way too high to think about anything else than "I feel like I'm walking on the moon". :science::freak::lmao::rofl::razz:

So I'll cut this short and will say: I'll be back with a longer more detailed review!

Thanks @DDave for everything!

EDIT: I haven't been this high for years and I'm a pretty abusive user! holy carp I won't get anything done today. I should go play PS4. Oops thinking out loud, sorry XD

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Whoo! Just got my 18mm DDave 2.5 kit! It is awesome. I particularly love the free water adapter he offers, it looks so elegant in comparison to the one I had previously. The antiflex collar is a nice touch, too. When I had my last wand I had to improvise a similar solution using some 3/8" ID tubing. But I had to slip it over the whip tubing itself, instead of it being big enough to snug partially onto the wand. It worked, but it was a pain to get it on or off. Anyway, thanks so much @DDave !
@Kalessin

Glad you're liking the kit and the convenience I've tried to provide in its pieces. I was quite choosy in my specs for the water tool adapters. They had to look good. They had to be sturdy. And they didn't need to restrict airflow. If you knew how many prototypes were rejected due to not meeting these parameters, you'd :doh:)...

Enjoy!

Just got my kit today in the mail! All I'm going to say right now is:

1 - Bong+EQ = Love
2 - Biggest densest bags I had (I had Volcano's)
3 - Mini adapter: It doesn't "double" the vapor I get, it freaking "octouble" (new word lol) the vapor I get! Way too much vapor, now I'll need to make new friends to vape with me! hahahaha

I'm way too high to think about anything else than "I feel like I'm walking on the moon". :science::freak::lmao::rofl::razz:

So I'll cut this short and will say: I'll be back with a longer more detailed review!

Thanks @DDave for everything!

EDIT: I haven't been this high for years and I'm a pretty abusive user! holy carp I won't get anything done today. I should go play PS4. Oops thinking out loud, sorry XD

@tomshreds

Awesome! Glad you're liking the kit and the mini-adapter is surprising, isn't it?

I love new words, and now "octouble" has been noted! :tup:

I appreciate the feedback! Glad to hear you're out there in the clouds!!! Enjoy!

:rockon: A day with PS4 sounds great!

VapoPowa

Hello guys I read half of the topic on Arizer EQ and then I ended up here , given the results I immediately ordered a complete kit of DDave Mod ! I 'm excited and can not wait to arrive the Mod ! I write from Italy and I do not speak English very well , sorry . It helps me google translate​

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Hello guys I read half of the topic on Arizer EQ and then I ended up here , given the results I immediately ordered a complete kit of DDave Mod ! I 'm excited and can not wait to arrive the Mod ! I write from Italy and I do not speak English very well , sorry . It helps me google translate​
Welcome to FC @VapoPowa !

Your kit is shipping out today! Hope you enjoy and if you have questions, be sure to ask.

Best Regards paisano!
DDave

VapoPowa

You will not be disappointed @VapoPowa.

How long have you had your EQ?

What temp do you normally vape at?

I bought two years ago my Arizer.
Honestly I never found satisfaction in using the whip.
With bags instead better, between 180 and 200 degrees Celsius (356-392 Fahrenheit). The original bowl contains too much material and I have to make at least 4 bags to extract it all, but I'd like to make a single bag very concentrated. I know elbow packet trick and when I use it I go up to 210 degrees centigrade but also something missing compared to the bags inflated by Volcano at the same or low temps.
For use with the whip wish I could charge less material to make similar sessions in a portable vaporizer, eight or ten shots very tasty but with the original bowl there have never succeeded without having to constantly mix the grass.
It is also a long time that I want to connect it to the bubbler!

@DDave THANKS MAN!
Thanks man for the speed and availability, as soon as I understood what will be my ideal setup I will contact you for spare parts! EQ is used to me and my wife and we have different tastes so I predict it will be a continuous try different combinations to find the "sweet spot"!

Nugg

@VapoPowa We normally tell people to lower the temperature a bit when they use the ddave mod. 180c-210c will be fine still.

We also suggest to warm your EQ and all glass pieces up for half an hour before you use it.

I use mine with a bubbler all the time. I use the ddave short 18mm adpater, wand pack at 230c for a huge hit.

It sounds like you know your EQ well, it shouldn't take you long to find your new sweet spot. Have fun and try lots of combinations.

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Just pulled the trigger on one of your SSV/DBV mod kits for the GFs son.

He has the GG setup on both of his rigs, and the e-nail setup for the DBV.

These mods will give him yet another toy to enhance his experience. (He is still a vapor noob yet to discover all of the joys of vaporization) :D

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Just pulled the trigger on one of your SSV/DBV mod kits for the GFs son.

He has the GG setup on both of his rigs, and the e-nail setup for the DBV.

These mods will give him yet another toy to enhance his experience. (He is still a vapor noob yet to discover all of the joys of vaporization) :D
:rockon: nice gift! Vaping toys :tup:

Dropping by USPS to ship it out. 2-day shipping so should arrive soon.

Andcas6

Hey there,

Just purchased the EQ and I wanted to upgrade its performance. I tried buying the DDave mod kit thru califoniasea.com but they are unavailable. Could you please let me know where can I order it.

Thanks,

Andres.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Hey there,

Just purchased the EQ and I wanted to upgrade its performance. I tried buying the DDave mod kit thru califoniasea.com but they are unavailable. Could you please let me know where can I order it.

Thanks,

Andres.
I don't get it, have they stole your name, or have you allowed them to use it???

If this is a blatant copy, would you like me to bombard the site with bad reviews???
That site has been up long before @DDave started putting out kits, i'm afraid. The concept preceded the kit. So not a blatant copy in the way you are suggesting. They may very well have been responding to a demand not met before @DDave kits arrived and changed things in the tangible sense. I wouldn't attract any more attention to it and up it's Interweb presence ;). But I feel ya.
It is just another thing that adds to the confusion for new users.:ugh:

It's also why I changed my sig. To keep myself from repeating myself as often as I already do.:mental:

Top Bottom