DDave Mod, New DDave Mini Mod & Kit for Arizer EQ/VTower Vapes

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Sorry, completely different topic, so completely different post entry. Posting in EQ and DBV Mod Threads.

In regards to water tool adapters, do we prefer straight or bent at a 90 degree angle. The adapters will be 18mm Male ground glass to Whip tubing and 14mm Male ground glass to Whip tubing.

So, what's preferred? Straight or bent?

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Sorry, completely different topic, so completely different post entry. Posting in EQ and DBV Mod Threads.

In regards to water tool adapters, do we prefer straight or bent at a 90 degree angle. The adapters will be 18mm Male ground glass to Whip tubing and 14mm Male ground glass to Whip tubing.

So, what's preferred? Straight or bent?
Hey @DDave get bent. :lmao::rofl:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I agree with @Nugg and I've mentioned the positives of straight adapters in this and the main EQ thread. Straight glass is easier to mod with other projects, if some user were to end up using the water too adapters with other variations.:science: Plus the hose will behave better with the arc, mostly if the EQ and the water tool are setting side by side. Had too many heat and pinching issues with the elbow.
Bought myself a generic 18mm M/M adapter to use with the 18mm female fitting with my soon-to-arrive water tool. Fingers-crossed.
Also saw these available on ebay below. Looked simple and straight forward.
s-l1600.jpg

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I like no right angles in the vapor path if possible. Like @Stevenski mentioned the straight adapters stay cleaner for longer.
Also, I came up with a few easy methods to clean my straight adapters. I push a strip of silicone through the wand with the handle of a wooden spoon. Nearly all the gunk gets squeegeed out in one pass.
Fuck yeah boys. A straight adapter means you spend less time straight.
Agreed. and do the arch with the hose so you can get kinked.

The Undecided

I actually came here to ask if you need anything to connect it to a water tool because my eq elbows broke but it looks like that's already in the works! I would say straight to the water tool adapter because the tube is acts less awkwardly and feels like a normal slide.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I actually came here to ask if you need anything to connect it to a water tool because my eq elbows broke but it looks like that's already in the works! I would say straight to the water tool adapter because the tube is acts less awkwardly and feels like a normal slide.
Thanks for the input. I am thinking I will have both, but adjust quantities respectively to obtain a larger number of the more popular straight model. :tup:

Come to think of it, was it only @SSVUN~YAH who "told me to get bent"?... hmmmm... Do you think he may have meant something else by it? :hmm: - :shrug: - :o - :doh: - :rockon:

:cheers:

JelGreen

So glad I stumbled upon, searched for, this specific thread! I couldn't find a more detailed explanation of what the hell a ddave mod was.

I'm new to the vape world as well as the FC community. I have read this thread for the past two days and created an account to be able to communicate with you all.

I ordered the eq, first desktop vape I'll own, two days ago and the full mod kit this morning! I cannot wait until next week. Thanksgiving weekend is going to be that much better due to all of the vaping me and my wife will finally be able to do! So sick of combustion...

Only question I have so far considering I've never used or even seen an eq or the mod kit in person, will I be able to attach my eq and my bong together with all of the components? I know the last few posts have been about connecting to water tools. I only own a tall green monster of a bong, not a little bubbler. I will definitely be looking at some at the head shop soon.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
So glad I stumbled upon, searched for, this specific thread! I couldn't find a more detailed explanation of what the hell a ddave mod was.

I'm new to the vape world as well as the FC community. I have read this thread for the past two days and created an account to be able to communicate with you all.

I ordered the eq, first desktop vape I'll own, two days ago and the full mod kit this morning! I cannot wait until next week. Thanksgiving weekend is going to be that much better due to all of the vaping me and my wife will finally be able to do! So sick of combustion...

Only question I have so far considering I've never used or even seen an eq or the mod kit in person, will I be able to attach my eq and my bong together with all of the components? I know the last few posts have been about connecting to water tools. I only own a tall green monster of a bong, not a little bubbler. I will definitely be looking at some at the head shop soon.
@JelGreen Welcome to FC and the EQ Family

Your kit is shipping out today! I'm sure you and your wife will love the EQ and the options the kit will provide. Make sure to preheat your EQ and the adapter you'll be using during your sessions. Since you're coming from combusting, I suggest the 18mm short adapter. Preheat it on the EQ for at least 10 minutes before your session. I include a set of instructions with advice on how to tailor your sessions initially. If you have questions, feel free to ask either in thread or PM... Happy to help!

Oh, and if you start out with the Smooth Session option listed in the instructions, load the adapter only about 1/2 full to start out. While it can process a full adapter, vaping is way more efficient than combusting and you may end up "over medicating"!

In regards to your question about interfacing the kit pieces with your EQ, if your bong has an 18mm ground glass slide, you can use the arizer elbow on the opposite end of the whip from the wand and it will interface perfectly!

So your whip setup will be.... Wand to Whip Tube to Arizer Elbow to Bong.

Enjoy and Vape On!
DDave :rockon:

Treeburner

Definitely prefer a straight adapter myself, easier to mate with a variety of devices.

Also, received some spare whip tubing and some of the new reinforcement collar ordered from DDave, and the collar is great! No more kinking at the wand at all regardless of how I place the whip down! Bravo @DDave and thanks for the hookup!

-Treeburner

JelGreen

I was coming home to cook chicken. As I drove up I saw a package on the front porch. I wasn't expecting the Eq until Tuesday so I hadn't checked the shipping transit info.

Let me tell you, me and my wife were sitting here passin the whip back and forth when I read your reply. The bowl is now cashed and as I'm replying, my wife is setting her alarm for a nap! We're leaving for the bar in 20 mins... This thing is incredible!! I have a crafty and have gotten nowhere near as baked off of that thing. Two cyclone bowls in an hour was all it took.

I'm anxiously awaiting the ddave package to show up on my porch now. I can't wait to see what this mod can do!

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
new reinforcement collar ordered from DDave, and the collar is great! No more kinking at the wand at all regardless of how I place the whip down! Bravo @DDave and thanks for the
Glad you like the new collar! Kits now include them as well!

Will be posting Whip Replacement listing on eBay soon. Was happy to ship you out some replacement!

I'm anxiously awaiting the ddave package to show up on my porch now. I can't wait to see what this mod can do!
Glad you're liking the EQ!

Kit shipped out today! Enjoy!

:rockon:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
@DDave any plans for a black friday sale ? . I know a few people who i told about the mod kit that have not picked up yet. I split 1 with a buddy but may want a extra since they are so amazing .
@Justpassedu
Hey man! You got one of these crystal ball things?
images

Tomorrow's surprise announcement brought to you today by
17294.jpg

Watch for deals on existing listings on eBay!

Oh, and @Justpassedu , a favor please? Next time you break out the crystal ball, can you PM me some info for the item below... anytime next week would be great! :rockon:

lottery-ticket-1.jpg

Justpassedu

@Justpassedu
Hey man! You got one of these crystal ball things?
images

Tomorrow's surprise announcement brought to you today by
17294.jpg

Watch for deals on existing listings on eBay!

Oh, and @Justpassedu , a favor please? Next time you break out the crystal ball, can you PM me some info for the item below... anytime next week would be great! :rockon:

lottery-ticket-1.jpg
Lol, Amazing ... I wish i could help with those lucky #'s though , i need some luck my way also. I can however read your fortune. It is saying you will be eating allot tomorrow. Possibly Turkey and also vaping some green's.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
15886630185_04cd229733_o_d.jpg

Watch for new deals to pop up throughout today and tomorrow... Will be posting links in the Mod threads.

BF45 Complete DDave Mod Kit & New DDave Mini Mod -
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL!!!!!!! LOWER PRICE AND 2ND FULL SET OF SCREENS INCLUDED!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/121824974199?

BF20 The DDave Mini Mod V2 for Arizer EQ and VTower Vaporizers - (14mm Only)
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL!!! LOWER PRICE AND 2ND SET OF SCREENS INCLUDED!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/121824988859?

BF20 The DDave Mod V2 for Arizer EQ and VTower Vaporizers - (18mm Only)
BLACK FRIDAY DEAL!!!! LOWER PRICE + 2ND SET OF SCREENS INCLUDED!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/121824990973?

BF 10The DDave Adapter for Arizer EQ and VTower Vaporizers - (18mm Only)
BLACK FRIDAY DEAL!!!! LOWER PRICE + 2ND SET OF SCREENS INCLUDED!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/121824995031?

Top Bottom