DCup Desktop Vaporizer by NewVape

snamuh

ghost
The dcup is so tempting. I would love to have the am pm set up... I think it will be a house warming (whoops I mean studio apartment for $1200/m ) gift for myself when I move

I don't understand why desktops haven't turned to ondemand style though. Maybe I am just too new to dabbing though as well as only being an cbd isolate user. I feel like vapor gets wasted with traditional torch nails and current enails. But like I said in not very educated in using these things.

That being said I've started to split my dose of isolate slab into smaller portions to reduce waste.

snamuh,
Reactions: turk

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
@elykpeace Boynton Beach is an hour north of miami. NV welcomes factory tours. Please make an apt a day ahead and bring your ID.

@snamuh Unfortunately product development has to take a back burner to booked orders. We had a record 22x sales day on 420 and are working around the clock to get caught back up to "ships next business day status".

The future for newvape is centered around these core values.
1) return customers
2) best in class desktop flower vape
3) best in class concentrate vape
4) best in class dual purpose vape
5) best in class rosin press
6) quality above cost

As soon as we are caught up the am/pm stand will appear along with many other customer driven accessories. As far as i'm concerned the core designs are complete for the items mentioned above dcup, flowerpot, and rosin press. Designing accessories and engaging with customers is actually the fun part. Good luck with the new pad. I'm thrilled to hear that you are even considering having newvape involved.

snamuh

ghost
@elykpeace Boynton Beach is an hour north of miami. NV welcomes factory tours. Please make an apt a day ahead and bring your ID.

@snamuh Unfortunately product development has to take a back burner to booked orders. We had a record 22x sales day on 420 and are working around the clock to get caught back up to "ships next business day status".

1) return customers
6) quality above cost

As soon as we are caught up the am/pm stand will appear along with many other customer driven accessories. As far as i'm concerned the core designs are complete for the items mentioned above dcup, flowerpot, and rosin press. Designing accessories and engaging with customers is actually the fun part. Good luck with the new pad. I'm thrilled to hear that you are even considering having newvape involved.

No doubt the flowerpot is best in class! And looks like the dcup might be too!

turk

turk
....not surprising you had so many orders...that was a great sale for such a outstanding product.

turk,
Reactions: EmDeemo

Baron23

1) return customers
6) quality above cost

Brother, I applaud that and its why I am a rabid NewVape supporter....support that is very well deserved.

And outstanding cleaning vid....makes it very clear how easy it is to disassemble and clean up a Dcup which is always a concern with more complex 'trates devices.

Great job.

wildman420

The Most Interesting Monkey in the World
Glad your focusing on return customers. I have one of everything so far. Making it real hard to be patient when I see people getting theirs and mine is still in processing status. I got 3 grams of OG Kush rosin stating at me and I’m not touching it until I get my DCUP.

So glad that business is doing great! Keep up the good work.

wildman420,
Reactions: EmDeemo

turk

turk
..you got that right...new standard..coming from 20 mm liger...this dish size (30) is insane..yes, obsidian upgrade is nirvana..:rockon:..I have some whiskey/scotch from a local brewery...it’s a perfect combination

Ferrusbuelker

Thanks for the cleaning video @NewVape710. I have had the DCup for about three weeks and it has quickly become my daily driver. It’s what I wanted an enail to be for a long time. You really really nailed it. Love how short the air path, carb cap that fits perfectly, spins those rubies. It all works, the whole thing is very well engineered and leaves very little to operator error. This is coming from someone who has a lot of different options at my disposal and definitely had sworn off ever using titanium again and DCup has me a believing again. With all the failed vapes and desktops that if just tweak it this way or just wait some update or accessory that makes it ok to use, The Dcup is breath of fresh air. It is a totally finished product well thought out and engineered and ready for total enjoyment today. So user friendly, so powerful and so convenient thank you so much New vape for making a product that fine tunes lots of past dab equipment/tech into one helluva enail.

turk

turk
zxo02v.jpg
..I agree verbatim

Last edited:

Baron23

Perhaps there is a void in this market space.

I def think there is. Now.....Josh and CCA710 did in fact treat me right and I do like my Liger but its a 2.0 version and it seems that things were more on point with that company then. I do not want to bash the guy and have no personal reason to do so but I have followed that thread for a very long time and did observe what happened in more recent times.

I do not believe that this company executed nearly as well on subsequent versions (V3.0 and the Liger Air) in both product quality and certainly in CS. I do not wish him and CCA710 ill, but he had the opportunity to own the Ti banger business and just dropped the ball, IMO.

So, here comes the Dcup from a very professional company that does NOT use "oh, well we are just a small business in the MJ industry" as an excuse for...well, anything.

The Dcup looks to me to be what the Liger Air tried to be.

I need to put my D-nail SiC Halo up for sale and get a Dcup. Nothing wrong at all with the Dnail device, but I don't use it that much and I would like a large format banger (my Liger is 20mm and my quartz are 25mm but I believe that is the O.D. as it takes a 25mm barrel or axial coil).

I do urge you strongly to secure a good supply for the Obsidian inserts....CCA710 or direct. I just think this is the best overall dab surface as it is very taste neutral, completely resistant to crud accumulation, and is stable and strong unlike the very expensive experiments with fragile sapphire.

Glad this is starting to take off for you, Edwyn. It looks like a very nice design....I would love to try one out.

Great to see you continue to participate with us here.

Cheers

Last edited:
Top Bottom